New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

trip1

USA
739 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2013 :  9:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit trip1's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just dropping in to say that this thread is awesome. Thanks to all who have posted.

That is all.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2013 :  9:51:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Agree with Trip1, excellent thread.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2013 :  12:58:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In the early creation of a new stable bubble (or world system), the male and female component are more directly separated in human manifestation. A physical manifestation of a Treasure Tower (or in system) Buddha requires an evolved/integrated form. Until the world system can support such a physical being directly, this female principle is found in the growth and expansion of creation.

At the broader human level, this could be called evolution or the expansion of human potential. New "light" and energy is pulled in with each new human birth and manifested through the greater light/energy "holding capacity" of the female form. At an individual level, with expanded potential of the human form, one finds that it can more directly support increasing aspects of both sides.

Some words relating explaining the gnostic Christian perspective...

The Gospel of Thomas...
50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them, 'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.' If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"

22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom." They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?" Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Regarding the aspect of the Holy Spirit and the "expansion", from The Secret Gospel of Mary...

14. Mary said, “Christ has one Mother, and she is the Queen of Heaven. The body is born of the Earthly Mother, but the soul of light is born of the Heavenly Mother, and it is the Mother Spirit that awakens the soul of light. Mary gave birth to a child in the world, but the Mother Spirit gave birth to Christ. So it is with all who are anointed with Supernal Light.”

Edited by - jeff on Sep 06 2013 12:59:39 PM
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  08:59:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff, Hi Riju Glad you are still here. Gentlemen This thread has been very good from the stand point of the mechanics of things which until actually experienced by the individual is all rather meaningless and would make a nice script for a science fiction series.

Indeed I see where many works of fiction for the purpose of entertainment have drawn heavily on the very sources being discussed here.

This however is not the point of this post.

I have asked before but perhaps not directly enough , so I will do so again.

My question is this what ptactices are performed I am not asking what to do with a flat tire so someone may answer Vippasana or change it.

I asking how do you change the tire? So I can change my own and not rely on you..

The following is an illustration to make my point it is not to be taken as instructions or teaching someone how to change a tire follow them at you own risk this is my disclaimer.

Preperation make sure you have a good spare tire fully pressurised and all the tools you will need as outlined bellow.

Step 1. Place the car on a level surface.

Step 2. Set the parking brake make sure the car is turned off, in gear or in park.

Step3. Take out the lug wrench and jack inspect jack for proper function by turningthe screw a few times.

Step 4. Locate the pinch welds which are double folded sectionsof the vehicles frame in front of the rear wheels on both sides and behind the front wheels on each sie.

Step 5. place a board of wood under the area to be lifted by the jack and place the base of the jack on it so it has a solid platform to sit on.

Step 6. placewheel chocks infront and or behind the remaining wheels.

Step 7. removethe hub cap.

Step 8. place the lug wrench on the first lug then sfter establishing which way turns the lug to the left as you are looking straight at it , place the lug wrench handle so the ar end nt attachedvto the lugnut is facing left horizontal to the ground.

Step 9. stand up place your left foot on the handle of the lug wrench and pushdwn with your foot to break the lug loose, then do the same for the remaining.

Step 10. loosen each lug just a little more by hand with the lug wrench until you feel them moving with little resistance but still just tight, once the vehicle is jacked up the wheel might spin as you attempt to loisen lugs that are too tight yet.

Step 11 safety first. Think where is my body in relation to a falling car? where should I position this body to avoid a slipping jack flyingout and hitting me?

Step12. begin screwing the jack and as you approach the lift point make sure to adjust the jacks contact plate to the contact points on the vehice so they have a good mating that will not slip or move as you jack up the car.

********SAFETY continue screwing the jack until you see it begin to lift the car then position your body away from the car so if it should fall it will not be on you and to the side of the jack so if the car falls or the jack slips it will not hit you SAFETY ********

step 13 continue raising the car untill the tire has the minimal clearance from the ground 2 to 3 inces between tire and ground should be enough.

step14 stand away from both the car and the jack inspect what you have done. Does the jack look secure not angled or sinking into the ground? does the car look stable? if so approach the vehicle do not stand in front of the jack, go to the wheel you have lifted do not stand in front of it but rather to the side of it opposite of where the jack is positioned make sure you are not under the car in any way and not sitting on the ground you need to place your body in such a way that if the car falls and the tire comes off the rim it does not hit you, using te lug wrench with you body off to the side remove the remaining lugs.

Step 15 remove the tire, if it is stuck take a rubber mallet and strike the rim a few times or untill it breaks free DO NOT KICK THE TIRE as always be mindfull of where your body is in relation to a falling vehicle, a slipping jack, etc... pay attention to the car do not create a sympathetic vibration by repeatedly striking the wheel or it can cause the vehicle to move and the jackbto slip. Hit the rim 2 to 3 times with the rubber mallet with sharp blows then stop and let the vibration stop. If the wheel is stil stubborn spray down the threads and hub with a good penetrating fluid like PB Blaster and let it sit fir a few minutes 5 should be enough strike te wheelbagain and if it is still stuck soak it with the penetrating fluid again wait 5 to 10 minutes and repeat for very badly corroded wheels let it sak over night. Worse case scenario use a torch to heat the metal near the hub and the lug screws a little at a time then rap with hammer.

Step16 once the tire is off get it away from the car so it does not become a tripping hazzard especially if you need to move fast to get away from a falling vehicle.

Step 17 following all te rules of safety never sitting on the ground always kepping you feet under you take one lugnut in your hand and the repacement or spare tire and place the tire on the lugs DO NOT LEAN HEAVILY ON THE WHEEL OR THE VEHICLE WHILE DOING THIS AS YOU CAN UPSET THE BALANCE ONTHE JACK AND MAKE THE CAR FALL.

Step 18. take the lugnut you have in your hand look at it and make sure the tappered end the acorn shapped tappered side is the side that makes contact withthe lug screws first as you screw it on, if you put te lugnut on backwards it will loosen as you drive the vehicle and cause the wheel to come off. Crew the lug nut on by hand untill the tire remains on the lugs then insall the remaining lugs in the same manner. Make sure the acorn shapped tapered end is inside the hole of each hole in the rim and the rim is seated flushto the hub.

Step 19 using the lug wrench snug up each lug tightening just enough that the wheel is firmly affixed to the hub the rest of te tightening will be done once the vehicle s lowered and off of the jack.

Step 20. following all before described safety considerations lower te car slowly to the ground by unscrewingbthe jack as you do so watchbthe wheel you just installed to make sure it is not coming off of the lugs. If it s tighten the lugs some more after raisingvthe car just enough so the rim is backnin correct position withbthe lugs DO NOT LOOSEN THE LUGS. Continue lowering the car untill it is seated on its own tires.

Step 21 using a torque wrench tighten each lug in a crisscross pettern to the manufacturers specification found in the owners manual.

Step 22 put away your tools for next time, get te tire repaired patches are better tan plugs as plugs cause belt seperation inthe tire over time ruining the tire, or repace the tire and possibly te rim if you drove on it in an emergency situation.

End of illustration to make my point.

So Riju will you please illustrate how to perform the practices?

So Jeff will you please illustrate how to perform your Gnostic practices?

Thank you both. and for anyone thinking of changing a tire if you can afford to have a professional do it, let them, one injury will cost far more money and human bodies can not alway be repaired.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  10:40:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Experientialknowing,

Definitely got the tire point.

And I would agree with you (as I posted earlier), that talking about the (very real) SF aspects is interesting, but not very useful for most who are not able to percieve any of it. Regarding specific practices, for me they sort of naturally flowed and later on I found books, traditions & teachers that directly mapped to what I had been naturally doing.

While many traditions have the same elements, they all introduce them at different points in the spiritual development. These differences can be just cultural, but also dependent on a local support (teacher, master) to help and initiate with more advanced practices. Also, each individual has a natural match to there own capability/potential. Buddhism itself currently defines 9 different paths, with the 9th being brought into the world in the 1300s because of the expansion of human potential.

Vippasana is a very solid and time tested practice and fits well with the Buddhist framework. Unlike many other traditions, classic Buddhism does not believe in engaging in energy practices until one has reached the level of "clear mind". At this level of "local mind" clarity, things like kundalini (tummo) are consciously controlled, rather than subconscious actions. Atiyoga (9th Buddhist path) adds tantra components, but in supporting framework of a "guru". This "highest" path is the one that I have found directly maps to gnostic Christianity.

Regarding specific practices, were you interested in general? Or, tire changing strategies for a Arahat to go to a Buddha? If general, any recommendation would depend on your current level of mental clarity (still experience things like anger?) and do you feel energy in the body (early stages heat/cold, later vibrations).

Best wishes,
Jeff

Edited by - jeff on Sep 07 2013 10:41:32 AM
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  1:45:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff, sorry for all the typos everyone, capacitve touch screens will never replace the keyboard.

To answer your question Jeff I still experience emotions anger not so much, minor frustration or aggravation can catch me at times for example I recently had to mount some items to a wall only to discover the plaster was close to 1 inch thick with a very small air gap before it became concrete block.

Due to this the mounting hardware would not work and I had drilled a 1/2 inch hole into a wall that was now not usable for the solution which was to move to using 1/4 inch by 3 1/4 inch Tapcon Concrete screws.

Granted I could cover it but I became frustrated because I knew I should have first tested the surface by drilling a small hole and determine the material rather than guessing.

This required I make a trip to the nearest hardware store and purchase the correct mounting hardware a 1 hour ordeal of wasted time.

I still can be impatient at times with the slowness of others to catch on at times it seems as if others are moving in slow motion.

It is here I have to remind myself to be compassionate and not take on lofty airs nor be frustrated.

Often I discover they are far ahead of me on other topics and the Desiderata comes to mind to not compare oneself to others as there will always be ones greater and lesser than yourself.

All of those emotion however are at a bit of a remove if you will none of it really gets down deep and touches my inner core of peace and silence.

Sometime it gets pretty close and on extremely rare occasion like when someone else's sorrow over loosing their parent to death does make contact and that causes a powerful mental stepping back and observation mode to auto engage.

By and large by careful structuring of my life and good fortune I do not engage in scenarios that cause provocation of emotion, it is just not for me. I prefer order, quite, peace and good fellowship with few people.

This does not mean I hide in a room from life. Far from it I have just learned to navigate away from or around rocks jutting up in the water and perceive their presence by radar of a sort rather than waiting to see the iceberg or pull a titanic and run right into it.

On occasion I fail and have to honorably work through whatever it may be that has been encountered just like everyone else.

The difference is I always look for the lesson the difficulty holds for me to learn.

This is not to say I always want to or like it. The most difficult part is waiting for things to occur and work the way through them as the solution is already known but living in a linear expression of time and space requires one to listen to the beginning of the tape to get to the end and fast forwarding is just cheating and will make you miss the middle which is important also. So be here now.

In a word Patience to allow the natural progression of events to work there way out in the space time continuum is the greatest discipline for me to observe. It is not easy at times. Gravity often annoys me as well. Which is odd as it seems like it offends because I have memory a certain knowledge of not being subject to it but that is preposterous.

As far as energetic perception it has always been with me I can not remember a time when it was not.

At one point I practiced the sitting of Zen. This within a very short period of time led to increased energetic activity that eventually became so electrically powerful that it actually caused great pains to occur in the base of the skull neck as well as the lower back.

A doctor diagnosed it as inflammation of the facet joints in other words arthritis. I saw the MRI's etc.

I also knew what the cause was as it never existed prior to the great energetic activity.

I took up the study of Kriya Yoga as it closely matched what I was experiencing while just sitting and the still mind.

Yes Zen sitting without Koan just paying attention to the breath focus below the navel first causes energetic happenings then goes past energetic happenings to still mind or no mind in thought no thought in mind utter stillness but not reliably and not every time. For me the energy eruptions were reliable every time as well as the electrical activity in the spine leading to great pain.

I currently experience energy in many different ways Heat, Cold electricity, magnetism, pressure, ( Like Fluid moving in the center of the spine upwards during Pranayama Practices ) Vacuum, vibration, sound, ecstasy which leads to very impossible to describe no mind states.

At times the energy can become so powerful but never painfully as to cause concern which automatically closes the valve.

I experience each chakra with ease and can tell its vibratory frequency from the next without any difficulty. The sentiment of Love arouses each very powerfully.

I have experienced the cessation of the heart beat as well as breath for periods of time all to no ill effect. The states of no mind, no being stillness quite without quiet non duel being, here are not able to be described just experienced. It is like knowing you have a body and it is dead but you do not miss it. But this is only after it has already happened not during, during is not really something I can describe.

From Ashok Chatterjee Kriya I learned that the most important practice of all not to skip is Maha Mudra and it should always be done at the end to even out the life currents this absolutely removed the negative side effects of energetic flows.

Kriya as has also been written about on these forums has allot of different sources and the techniques differ from School to school quite a bit, I have learned from several different schools.

SRF
CSA
Shibendu Lahiri
KYI Paramahansa Prajnananda
Ashok Chatterjee
Swami Atmananda
As well as from private individuals in person who have corrected my practice with great kindness.

In the end even though each school or teacher believed their approach to be the one and only, I discovered that they all had a piece of the puzzle and not one of them had a lesser piece than the other. Unfortunately they all forbid mixing anything with what they teach.

I believe this is in error as it is up to each of us to discover what works by listening to our innermost self.

Sadly they all treat Kriya as if it were a Scotch tasting event. Do not even suggest blending the whiskeys. Lol

So after several years of practice and taking good notes of the effects of a practice done a certain way I have pieced together the Sadhana that works best for me but it is still a work in progress and changes as the energies within lead me to do so.

Often minor adjustments bring new frequencies. Tuning into the subtleties of each energetic wave as it passes to become the next is the trick.

AS the wave begins experience it as it reaches peak power and ecstasies are had experience that too as the wave recedes just watch with detached awareness but interest in where it has gone and then the amazing happens it starts all over again and if the sound of OM is heard from the vibration in your bones that is good.

But still there is something more.

Another other trick is when the body feels like it should move a certain way and the legs should be folded in this manner or that or you should just grab your leg and hold it releasing the energy from it back into the spine you should do it. I call this auto asana.

Here are some practical examples.

KYI per Paramahansa Prajnananda teaches Kriya Pranayama Proper different from all the other places I learned from.

This version relies on staying in the crown at all times while briefly visiting each center, there is no OM done in the chakras, it is very peaceful and mind silencing.

The founder of KYI always said that to leave to leave the crown and become too involved in the lower centers was to be in Hell, in bondage. He is correct

When awareness situates itself from the 4th to the 3rd centers too actively it is entirely possible to observe the influence on the mind and understand this bold statement.

For this school one never leaves the crown everything is mostly here briefly touching the centers below as to influence them with the highest vibration of al and to pull there vibratory frequencies to the top and return them thus raising there harmonics.

When a student has difficulties with the crown which is magnificent in it's beauty its radiance its bliss one is advised to move down to the sixth center and operate from there.

At first I had some issues with the crown and had to go to 5th and sixth center but now 6th and seventh are home and on occasion I pull the seventh up and out of the body and center on the I who is always up above the head by a distance of roughly 8 feet and behind in its feeling watching everything and then the experience is truly beyond vocabulary but the knowledge of body being a separate vehicle is never so keenly well known and experienced.

The fifth is recognized as good also but the fourth a center for error, delusion and confusion as this is the center of the mind. To actively seat ones awareness in any lower center is to experience bondage of the worst sort, which is why each center is visited from the point of rising above it, Rise above, rise above , rise above how many times as children have we all heard rise above it, don't let them influence you rise above it.

How many criminals filling penal institutions failed to rise above it? How many who did rise above it and never threw that easy to satisfy punch have successful lives and happy families?

Rise above it.

This practice however drains the system somehow. Later I discovered that Navi Kriya as Shibendu Lahiri teaches must be performed earlier to offset the draining effect. Yet KYI does not teach Navi Kriya.

Navi Kriya is dangerous though as it unties the knot to Muladhara and the energy flows in the center of the spine to crown are strong. The danger however lies in the energizing effect on the lower centers and the body responds by desiring frequent sexual release if one does not properly channel this energy. It is a balancing act.

Lol with this alone Viagra sales would plummet.

The Kriya Pranayama all others teach is similar to spinal breathing here on this site SRF and CSA are the only schools that do not teach chanting OM in each center while doing it.

Kyi has the most elaborate form of Maha Mudra but for me is a little over the top going so far as using accupressure on the feet and legs and introducing the boat posture at the end.

Instead I prefer a mixture of the school of Ashok Chatterjee Mahamudra and that of KYI.

From Shibendu Lahiri I learned Talavia Kriya this allowed me to perform Kechari Mudra naturally after about 7 to 8 months.

There is a post here on this board about someone else's experiences with this mudra mine were actually a little worse than what they describe.

I actually suffered a few bad sinus infections the first year but have not since which is a good since as I was always prone to sinus infections in the past anyway but am glad to say I do not now.

This Mudra connects the sushumna I am told making it one piece which is difficult for me to conceive considering the Sushumna is an astral construct. How placing the tongue in your head connects an astral aspect makes no sense to me. Why would the energy body depend on the physical to close its circuit? Is it not already of a single piece? Hmm very curious.

At any rate the effect certainly cannot be denied all the practices become more clean operating and work better the mind is quieter. WARNING at first this mudra can really upset the nervous system. After growing into it however it is a boon companion.

So Jeff this is what I know of and experience of the energetic side of things and for all this I feel just like Gautama in the story of Siddhartha. This is just not IT whatever IT is.

My natural current experience of life is calm I am mostly of a naturally removed state which is a side effect of becoming more identified with the energy existence but does not imply abandonment of this physical existence at all.

I love God as I conceive of God through experience to the point where just writing these feeble words this very moment tears of joy and bliss come to my eyes.

I experience ecstatic energy flows all the time and am more and more identified with the energy body every day but at the same time I am always here in this moment now and not reluctantly either.

But there is still something missing.

What it Is I can not give a name but this is not the end all and be all.

This natural pursuit of energetic existence which has been something I must do for the fact that it has always been with me a part of me and something I cannot ignore this entire life.

From Kind Rijus compassionate writing I think the farthest this path may possibly lead is to that of Arhat.

Where I am now is for another further along than myself to describe and say as I can not with certainty but I suspect that nothing less than full Buddahood will ever truly satisfy.

There is no sense of urgency though from where I currently find myself, there is a sense of certainty though that if it does not happen in this life with this ego identity that it will happen for the core being in another even though the I expresses with a new identity that is equally a tool.

So in summary it is my belief that the path to Arhat level is currently being trod but it will ultimately fail to satisfy the inner being. It is also a dead end.

Therefore unless it is prerequisite to be arhat and then descend only to find ones way to Buddahood at this juncture I would prefer to leave the toys behind as best I can leave the bliss the love the joy behind and become satisfied.

( How should one know anyway I may even be in the descending phase of the Arhat level or have descended rising again in ignorance and forgetfulness since the arhat stage is subject to error and relapse )

Who can know? and if they did would it even matter? I think not as each of us must take the journey.

So how to change the tire of Buddahood is of utmost interest to me, even if it is beyond my current ability to perform, certainly by doing and experiencing the way can be made.

I hope this gives a good description of were I am coming from in relation to this topic as you have kindly asked Jeff.

Apologies for a very long post. Everyones favorite topic is themselves the trick is knowing it.

quote:
Originally posted by jeff

Hi Experientialknowing,

Definitely got the tire point.

And I would agree with you (as I posted earlier), that talking about the (very real) SF aspects is interesting, but not very useful for most who are not able to percieve any of it. Regarding specific practices, for me they sort of naturally flowed and later on I found books, traditions & teachers that directly mapped to what I had been naturally doing.

While many traditions have the same elements, they all introduce them at different points in the spiritual development. These differences can be just cultural, but also dependent on a local support (teacher, master) to help and initiate with more advanced practices. Also, each individual has a natural match to there own capability/potential. Buddhism itself currently defines 9 different paths, with the 9th being brought into the world in the 1300s because of the expansion of human potential.

Vippasana is a very solid and time tested practice and fits well with the Buddhist framework. Unlike many other traditions, classic Buddhism does not believe in engaging in energy practices until one has reached the level of "clear mind". At this level of "local mind" clarity, things like kundalini (tummo) are consciously controlled, rather than subconscious actions. Atiyoga (9th Buddhist path) adds tantra components, but in supporting framework of a "guru". This "highest" path is the one that I have found directly maps to gnostic Christianity.

Regarding specific practices, were you interested in general? Or, tire changing strategies for a Arahat to go to a Buddha? If general, any recommendation would depend on your current level of mental clarity (still experience things like anger?) and do you feel energy in the body (early stages heat/cold, later vibrations).

Best wishes,
Jeff

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2013 :  6:46:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Experientialknowing,

Thanks for the overview. It gives me a good understanding of your current perspective.

On an energetic level, your most likely next phases will be the integration of the higher three chakras and then after that, there is a collapse of the chakra system in to sort of a "unified field". As the unified field grows, it is often called "building the light body".

Ongoing development is really more about removing "obstructions" to clarity in both local mind and the broader Buddha/universal mind than specific practices. The issues for each person are different dependent on their life (and past life) experiences, so there is really no "one size fits all". Also, there is "shift" in perspective that goes with the collapse of the chakra system.

Where you are now, to change your tires, there are two basic approaches you can take...

1) your current path with some additional practices. I would recommend reading the "Six yoga's of Naropa", which will give you an overview of the completion stage practrices that I mentioned earlier.

2) find a primordial master/guru and get the "light" and mind transmissions that share the "perfect presence nature of existence" (Dzogchen/Bon) or "light of God" (gnostic Christianity).

If you go with path 1, I will be happy to discuss the details around those higher yogas that Naropa defines.

Best,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2013 :  11:30:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for such a generous offer I would very much like to communicate further on Path #1 it seems the better choice as path 2 relies on finding a Master / Guru and that is a journey into the wilds I am not willing to take, there are far too many self deceived people and showmen in the trade posing as Masters and Gurus.

Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  05:30:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
posted by riju on 29th august

One semi ignorant God split some portion of Himself to create a playmate and entertainer for Himself. We subsequently describe them as MALE AND FEMALE.
This god kept the Self, creativity, and wisdom with himself and gave emotions like love, service to the female part.
So He started a perfect happy life with entertainer, service provider, emotional partner.

This model was very appealing to many other Gods and they started copying Him rather than copy BUDDHAS.

To continue.......
The ego of the male god used his desire force to keep away from his female god, when this god was attracted by the female gods of neighbour gods. This is the basic cause of light (which is counter part of love in the female god) to shine more and more. And the concentrated white light started the formation of stars.
Further down due to interaction between these male and female gods: anger, hate, fear, jealousy etc. came and formed various planets,
moons and elements.

At present we the earth humans are mixture of various gods both male and female. Later on due to interaction of male and females and their duties these sexes got intermixed.At present all males are not 100 % males and neither females are 100% females.

Awareness with Wisdom is a very good tool in our hands to go back beyond light from where we came.

Edited by - riju on Sep 09 2013 08:03:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  05:58:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Jeff has given support by posting these...

posted by Jeff on 6 sept

In the early creation of a new stable bubble (or world system), the male and female component are more directly separated in human manifestation. A physical manifestation of a Treasure Tower (or in system) Buddha requires an evolved/integrated form. Until the world system can support such a physical being directly, this female principle is found in the growth and expansion of creation.

At the broader human level, this could be called evolution or the expansion of human potential. New "light" and energy is pulled in with each new human birth and manifested through the greater light/energy "holding capacity" of the female form. At an individual level, with expanded potential of the human form, one finds that it can more directly support increasing aspects of both sides.

Some words relating explaining the gnostic Christian perspective...

The Gospel of Thomas...
50. Jesus said, "If they say to you, 'Where have you come from?' say to them,

'We have come from the light, from the place where the light came into being by itself, established [itself], and appeared in their image.' If they say to you, 'Is it you?' say, 'We are its children, and we are the chosen of the living Father.' If they ask you, 'What is the evidence of your Father in you?' say to them, 'It is motion and rest.'"

22. Jesus saw some babies nursing. He said to his disciples, "These nursing babies are like those who enter the (Father's) kingdom." They said to him, "Then shall we enter the (Father's) kingdom as babies?" Jesus said to them, "When you make the two into one, and when you make the inner like the outer and the outer like the inner, and the upper like the lower, and when you make male and female into a single one, so that the male will not be male nor the female be female, when you make eyes in place of an eye, a hand in place of a hand, a foot in place
of a foot, an image in place of an image, then you will enter [the kingdom]."

Regarding the aspect of the Holy Spirit and the "expansion", from The Secret

Gospel of Mary...

14. Mary said, “Christ has one Mother, and she is the Queen of Heaven. The body is born of the Earthly Mother, but the soul of light is born of the Heavenly Mother, and it is the Mother Spirit that awakens the soul of light. Mary gave birth to a child in the world, but the Mother Spirit gave birth to Christ. So it is with all who are anointed with Supernal Light.

When we walk the path of WISDOM AWARENESS following changes should happen in the person.
1.Mentally his emotions should subside.
2.His desires will go minimum to maintain his purpose of present birth.
3. His physical body skin will grow healthy and shining.
4.His closed eyes in meditation will re-enter white light again and again. The light will get brighter and then again when his path rises higher the light will slowly start dimming. When this person comes out of meditation automatic compassion will start INFLOWS from surroundings
and his growth will start.And the process will continue again and again.
But if this person enjoys the bliss and love of white light, he will be trapped in this situation.(OUTFLOWS OF BLISS AND LOVE)
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  08:39:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riju

When we walk the path of WISDOM AWARENESS following changes should happen in the person.
1.Mentally his emotions should subside.
2.His desires will go minimum to maintain his purpose of present birth.
3. His physical body skin will grow healthy and shining.
4.His closed eyes in meditation will re-enter white light again and again. The light will get brighter and then again when his path rises higher the light will slowly start dimming. When this person comes out of meditation automatic compassion will start INFLOWS from surroundings
and his growth will start.And the process will continue again and again.
But if this person enjoys the bliss and love of white light, he will be trapped in this situation.(OUTFLOWS OF BLISS AND LOVE)

Hi Riju,

I agree with your above comments regarding those who walk the path. Since we have been defining the difference between an Arahat and Buddha completion stage, I thought a few more details may be helpful.

1. In classical Buddhism, emotions suside at the level of "clear mind", which is before one starts the completion stage. The emotional ego energy structures have been released allowing for a smooth tummo (kundalini) practice. In gnostic Christianity/Dzogchen it is integrated earlier (under the guidance of a guru) as in AYP.

2. Desires drop as a normal process of "letting go" in most paths.

3. Better skin and and improved health comes from "opening" the energy body ath the physical body level. The higher (or deeper) in consciousness you go, the more subtle the energy/light, the more radiant.

4. The bright light is beginning to notice the clarity of mind (universal mind). It is also the sign of a mature "astral" level in consciousness. The light ultimately dims and then stops as one moves to the "inner heart" (also sometimes called the 8th chakra). This is a sign of beginning at the "oneness" stage. The light stops because one realizes that "seeing" is just a reflection and translation of pure consciousness in mind.

Also, at this level one realizes that meditation is really just an "contrived" state of mind. Meditation becomes the same as normal daily life (the inner and outer become one).
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  10:16:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Hi Jeff, Hi Riju Glad you are still here. Gentlemen This thread has been very good from the stand point of the mechanics of things which until actually experienced by the individual is all rather meaningless and would make a nice script for a science fiction series.

Indeed I see where many works of fiction for the purpose of entertainment have drawn heavily on the very sources being discussed here.

This however is not the point of this post.

I have asked before but perhaps not directly enough , so I will do so again.

My question is this what ptactices are performed I am not asking what to do with a flat tire so someone may answer Vippasana or change it.

1. Try to be aware in every situation you are in that is while at work, rest or play etc.
2. Spare 10 days to learn vipassana meditation at some Goenka centre. Here they will teach you concentration, vipassana and metta
meditation.
3.Practice vipassana at home for atleast 2 hrs. daily. Do it without metta. But if you are in a situation then do the metta as well.
4. Try to reach a stage of least emotions during the day.
5. When I read the tyre changing thread of yours, I suggest that you practice PRAJANA/PRAGYA meditation as well. It will tremondously improve your WISDOM. Prajana meditation is if you take up this thread of mine and apply logic, and then get stuck with a connecting question. And next time again when you sit in meditation and suddenly the answer comes from nowhere in your mind, otherwise go on persisting on the same question.

6. You can measure your progress approx on the sample given below

(THE FIGURES IN UNITS ARE NOT CORRECT BUT TO GIVE A RELATIVE IDEA OF THE PROCESS OF GROWTH)

present size......1000000 units...(carried forward in future births)
stored in skills and wisdoms....100000 units ( carried forward in future births)
Stored in emotions and desires sentients...100000 units (completely consumed in this birth}

So if this person dies he will carry forward to next birth total 1100000 units. Remaining 100000 units will be suffered or enjoyed as per his karmas in astral stage, leaving behind SEEDS (skandhs ) to future births. These skandhs also play an important part in future births)

If this person does not die then he should get per day quota of inflows and outflows as follows......

Inflow per day ... 1000 units (one per thousand of his size carried forward, available free for one life time)
inflow due to compassion resulting in peace during meditation....500 units
Inflows saved due to stored skill and wisdoms...........................100 (one per thousand)

Outflows for regular existence.without awareness.of 24 hrs........800 (34 units /hr)
Outflows on stored emotion and desire sentients ..........100 (one per thousand)
Outflows due to meditation on bliss............500
Outflows spent on emotions................200
Outflows spent on desires...................100
Outflows spent on skills.....................100
Outflows spent on wisdom.................100
Outflows on decaying of skills and wisdoms 1 (one per lakh)

So a person grows or reduces according to his capabilities.
A person should avoid EMOTIONS (including love emotion)

Bliss meditation should also be avoided unless you have deliberately chosen this path with some fixed purpose.

Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  3:57:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks once again Riju. I have often had answers come in this manner but have never activly attempted to I pursue an answer to a question in this manner.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2013 :  11:09:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
TREASURE TOWER

1.I know for sure that Treasure Tower Buddha is connected with the development of electronic, atomic science, binary mathematics and designing of micro chips. I want to give Treasure Tower another name of MICRO BUDDHA. This is for sure.

2. Above consciousness (ego) the evolution is explained partly by studying Bees and Ants.

3. Macro evolution and micro developement are counter part of each other. If we understand one, the second becomes clear.

Frankly I do not have the complete answers as yet.

All hints, and study of design of micro chips will help. I am 77 in one corner of India. What should I do?
I have only one meditation tool.

My mind says that undestanding of Treasure Tower will help the present times and give a quantum jump to evolution.

Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  08:22:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Riju.

Perhaps this will help. All electronic circuits as you are well aware are based on math and physics.

Here is something to consider all current electronics used in the private sector require quantum mechanics to operate without it a cpu could not be designed nor function.

A mathematical function known as the wavefunction provides information about the probability amplitude of position, momentum, and other physical properties of a particle.

Your computer has millions of transistors. These transistors work because electrons behave like waves in semiconductor crystals; electrons behaving like waves is part of QM.

Lasers contain an optical amplifier. This amplifier works because the energy levels of the electrons is quantized otherwise it would not work. This is also part of QM.

For more on QM here is a nice article

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_mechanics

For more on basic CPU design see these documents.

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-01.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-02.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-03.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-04.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-05.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-06.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-07.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-08.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-09.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-10.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-11.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-12.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-13.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-14.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-15.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-16.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-17.pdf

http://www.cs.utah.edu/~rajeev/cs38.../3810-18.pdf

Yes I know this is terribly redundant and that most have figured out that changing the number before the .pdf suffix in the URL advances to the next document but not everyone has good internet connections in different countries so this was for Rijus benefit just incase his connection is not really great being in a corner of India as he writes.

Forgive my presumptuousness Riju I have no idea what your internet connection is like and can only go by what I have been told by people I know who visit close to Puri in, India and there reports of poor connectivity.

Here is another good document.

http://www.cs.ucsb.edu/~htzheng/tea...ecture15.pdf

Hope this helps.

quote:

TREASURE TOWER

1.I know for sure that Treasure Tower Buddha is connected with the development of electronic, atomic science, binary mathematics and designing of micro chips. I want to give Treasure Tower another name of MICRO BUDDHA. This is for sure.

2. Above consciousness (ego) the evolution is explained partly by studying Bees and Ants.

3. Macro evolution and micro developement are counter part of each other. If we understand one, the second becomes clear.

All hints, and study of design of micro chips will help. I am 77 in one corner of India. What should I do?

My mind says that undestanding of Treasure Tower will help the present times and give a quantum jump to evolution.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  08:37:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

TREASURE TOWER

Hi Riju,

I agree that the Treasure Tower Buddha will (and already is) leading to a quantum jump in evolution. But, i see this evolution in terms of a major expansion in human potential/consciousness. I do not see how it is attached to computers or the microchip.

I would appreciate it if you could explain your position.

Thanks,
Jeff

Edited by - jeff on Sep 10 2013 08:39:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

Experientialknowing

USA
263 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  4:13:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"Emergence of the Treasure Tower" chapter
[#35211;#23453;#22612;#21697;] ( Jpn Ken-hoto-hon )
Abbreviated as the "Treasure Tower" chapter. The eleventh chapter of the Lotus Sutra. This chapter describes the emergence of the treasure tower of the Buddha Many Treasures, who bears witness to the truth of the Lotus Sutra, and the beginning of the Ceremony in the Air. After the proclamations in the preceding chapters of the sutra that voice-hearers and cause-awakened ones will attain Buddhahood in the future, a magnificent tower adorned with the seven kinds of treasures, 500 yojanas in height and 250 yojanas each in width and depth, emerges from beneath the earth and hangs suspended in midair. A voice issues from within, praising Shakyamuni Buddha and declaring that all he has taught thus far in the Lotus Sutra is true. Through the person of Bodhisattva Great Joy of Preaching, the assembly asks to know the meaning of this event. Shakyamuni explains that within the tower is the body of a Buddha called Many Treasures who once lived in the land of Treasure Purity, an incalculable number of worlds to the east. Though he has long since entered nirvana, he has made a vow that he will appear in the treasure tower wherever anyone might preach the Lotus Sutra and testify to the truth of that sutra.Bodhisattva Great Joy of Preaching then requests to see the figure of Many Treasures Buddha. Shakyamuni replies that, in order to open the door to the treasure tower, he must first assemble from throughout the ten directions those Buddhas who are preaching the Law as emanations of himself, and he proceeds to purify the lands three times to make room for the emanations. First he purifies the saha world by removing all the human and heavenly beings other than the members of the assembly to other lands, leaving no one but the assembled multitude. Then he uses his transcendental powers to purify "two hundred ten thousand million nayutas of lands in each of the eight directions." In these lands, there are no longer any beings of hell and of the realms of hungry spirits, animals, and asuras— that is, no beings of the four evil paths. In addition, Shakyamuni moves the human beings and heavenly beings to other lands so that these purified lands are not inhabited by any beings in the six paths.He then purifies yet "another two hundred ten thousand million nayutas of lands in each of the eight directions" in the same manner.Now that the saha world and two other groups of lands have been transformed into Buddha lands in this way, all the Buddhas assemble from throughout the ten directions, seating themselves on lion seats under jeweled trees. When they all have gathered, Shakyamuni opens the treasure tower, and Many Treasures Buddha invites him to share his seat.Shakyamuni then uses his transcendental powers to raise the entire assembly into open space so that they can see Many Treasures Buddha more clearly, and the Ceremony in the Air begins. Seated beside Many Treasures in the treasure tower, Shakyamuni then makes three pronouncements, calling upon the multitude to propagate the Lotus Sutra after his death. In the course of the third pronouncement, he sets forth "the six difficult and nine easy acts" to emphasize the great difficulty of embracing and propagating the Lotus Sutra after his death.

After reading this it is my interpretation that what is being discussed is a practice of purification of the sublte bodies all of the nadis and removing of ones awareness from the six lower centers to the highest and the first 4 a specifically described and to be cleansed rising through Sushumna to Sahasrara.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  11:27:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1.The satelites in the air at a height probably approx. at twice the diameter of earth. They are continuously transmitting and receiving communication rays in the shape of a Tower'

2. MIllions of computers, receiving stations on the earth communicating thro the satellites with each other. As if they are copying ants who communicate thro the queen bee.
3. Construction of computers having memory chips,logic chips,power chips, anti-virus logics. is uncannily similar to Buddha vehicle. Buddha vehicle is the astral physical body of a accepted buddhist.
Thought all human beings have Buddha nature, but their astral body formation develops according to the god they worship.
Gods do not allow the astral formation of devotees in a such a way that they cannot be controlled.
But buddha nature is controlled only by natural Wisdom laws and the formation of their astral body is accordingly done. They have natural justice. No boons or rewards out of the way. You get what you deserve.
Their skandhs are like logic computer chips with a life longer than a few births.

contd
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2013 :  11:55:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
A small (weak)logic circuit chip if connected to power chip in the computer can over-rule a strong logic chip and therby cause confusion in the whole structure of the computer. This is similar to gods giving connection to their ignorant devotees. There are many cases in India of Gurus who rule over a vast empire of devotees, ashrams and luxuries. But sooner or later natural laws take over and ruin them, either by causing them diseases (famous example Ramakrishnan of Bengal) or
a this weeks happening of Asharam saint from Gujrat.

In case of a natural buddhist the natural WISDOM laws (Buddhas) are the power chips. And they are of ultimate power. No god power can effect their laws.

4.Evolution at high cosmic (macro) levels and at very low level (micro)
are absolutely same. Even scientist have observed this
I consider treasure tower Buddha as micro Buddha. It is formed of counter astral parts of physical atoms and waves.

5. At the end of a cycle of evolution Buddhas take away all the logic, Wisdom into a Black hole to be reused in next cycle. Whatever is left behind is disorderly chaotic existence, which gets destroyed with time.
But their anti-astral (physical) part is left behind. This physical
part has no consciousness ruling over it. It clears the tangles in a naturalway without interference.
This I also consider as the part of Treasure tower.
When surrounding bhoddisattvs from ten directions appear around Treasure tower, this Treasure Buddha comes out in presence of Lotus sutra.
Bhoddisattva due to the Wisdom of Lotus sutra and also due to un-tangles physical matter around Treasure tower, pick up the deficient part in their evolution and grow higher at the end of the cycle.

Edited by - riju on Sep 11 2013 02:02:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  12:14:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
SUMMERY

1. Cosmic Evolution above consciousness (ego) is natural
2. Cosmic evolution at extreme low level with very weak consciouness (ego) is also natural
3. Physical evolution of a computer due to total absence of consciouness will also be natural. Wrong Intervntions of consciousness in designing of computers is a cause of virus and hence harmful.

4. Evolution in the middle of human beings has to be based on this understanding. Interference of consciousness should be ONLY to build Wisdom, logic and skills. They make an interesting variety of existence free from diseases, death and old age.

Edited by - riju on Sep 11 2013 12:19:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  01:13:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Asharam Sant of Gujrat has been sent to a jail on molestation charges.
This is a hot news in India since last 15 days. He is a billioner and has millions of devotees all over India and abroad. 25 years back I knew him personally. He was a poor ordinary middle class person.
He got a boon from some high himalayan saint. This skyrocketed him to present position. Even at that time he had weakness for women. This boon gave him easy control over women. He used them for organisation help and probably misused them also.

85 years back Dada Lekhraj also got a similar boon. He created a lot of women disciples. But he used them wisely and created a big powerful organisation of Brahamkumaris. It is working in right direction even till today. They make a very interesting evolution story. you should study their organisation.

Edited by - riju on Sep 11 2013 02:03:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  01:56:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have personally gone thro an chilling experience of power of one such saint, who used fear weapon to control disciples. He never hesitated to kill to create the power of fear. He is still alive, prospering and living a luxurious life.

I got the confidence thro my contact with him after I experienced the power of compassion that I had just acquired. His power of fear could not penetrate my shield of compassion. Compassion does not attack yet it is so powerful that it can face any super blows of gods.

I would even now never entangle with him because I have still an attachment with my family and for their sake I keep away from him.

Edited by - riju on Sep 11 2013 07:50:07 AM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  08:24:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When I imagine 20-30 years from now Treasure Tower Buddha is fully operational. Each and every world citizen will be monitered every moment of his life.
And then a Buddha reborn as human being takes over the reins of the most poweful country,
This buddha will naturally have the capability not only to bring this world to happiness, prosperity and total justice with the help of Treasure tower Buddha.
He will have also the capability of giving a long stable rein of Buddha sons. All the Bhoddisattvas will come down and take birth and it will be extraordinary world.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2013 :  11:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

I am very sorry to hear that you have had some bad experiences we people who have misused their abilities and powers. In the Christian tradition, such people are sometimes called "false lights".

To all... on my interpretation of the Treasure Tower Buddha in the Lotus sutra, I think it would be helpful (for anyone interested) to read the Sutra. Below are some sections to show my perspective...

And on that occasion the Lord uttered the following stanzas:

1. Here you see, monks, the great Seer, the extinct Chief, within the Stûpa of jewels, who now has come to hear the law. Who would not call up his energy for the law's sake?

2. Albeit completely extinct for many kotis of Æons, he yet now comes to hear the law; for the law's sake he moves hither and thither; very rare (and very precious) is a law like this.

3. This Leader practised a vow when he was in a former existence; even after his complete extinction he wanders through this whole world in all ten points of space.

The 11th chapter talks in greater details about how the TT Buddha came into existence. But, in the above words, Buddha describes how beings can still "call up" his energy and how is essence still wanders (or exists) everywhere, but is not manifest.

Lord Buddha goes on to says...

4. And all these (you here see) are my proper bodies, by thousands of kotis, like the sands of the Ganges; they have appeared that the law may be fulfilled I and in order to see this extinct Master.

That all beings (in numbers like the sands) have appeared so they might evolve to be like the TT Buddha.

5. After laying out for each his peculiar field, as well as having (created) all disciples, men and gods, in order to preserve the true law, as long as the reign of the law shall last,

6. I have by magic power cleared many worlds, destined as seats for those Buddhas, and transported all creatures.

7. It has (always) been my anxious care how this line of the law might be manifested. So (you see) Buddhas here in immense number staying at the foot of trees like a great multitude of lotuses.

8. Many kotis of bases of trees are brightened by the Leaders sitting on the thrones which are perpetually occupied by them and brightened as darkness is by fire.

After building stable buddhafields, I want nothing more than this law (and spiritual evolution) to go forward. With each spiritual leader, bringing humanity further forward into the "light".

9. A delicious fragrance spreads from the Leaders of the world over all quarters, (a fragrance) by which, when the wind is blowing, all these creatures are intoxicated.

10. Let him who after my extinction shall keep this Dharmaparyâya quickly pronounce his declaration in the presence of the Lords of the world.

11. The Seer Prabhûtaratna who, though completely extinct, is awake, will hear the lion's roar of him who shall take this resolution.

12. Myself, in the second place, as well as the many Chiefs who have flocked hither by kotis, will hear that resolution from the son of Gina, who is to exert himself to expound this law.

13. And thereby shall I always be honoured as well as Prabheitaratna, the self-born Gina, who perpetually wanders through the quarters and intermediate quarters in order to hear such a law as this.

Until such a time comes as when the spiritual evolution has gone far enough to support the coming and manifestation of the TT Buddha. And when the TT Buddha comes, I the original buddha will take the second place to him. And thereby I will be honored that my buddhafield will have become stable in it's own right as it has produced it's own Buddha.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2013 :  12:48:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I will always be open to my explanation of Lotus sutra from any one. I have the Burton Watson translation of Lotus sutra with me.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000