New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1553 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  03:24:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
What issues? Bats and Soulmates? Just as scary !
Go to Top of Page

danebramage

USA
77 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  04:35:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've stopped voting. I loved meditation when I started. I liked sitting in a lotus. I thought I was holy until I realized I had no idea what I was doing. I lived in the Bible belt as a kid and reincarnation was blasphemous. The distractions never go away.

This world won't change so I had to change myself. Concentration became critically important. That was my first secret ingredient. I became immersed in scriptures, songs and exercises but I couldn't let any of my friends know what I was doing. I thought I could stop the war with my vibes. It smoothed out after 4 - 6 months. I saw the reflection of my medulla but had no idea what that Blue orb was.

Edited by - danebramage on Jul 14 2011 06:20:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  08:43:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Favorite places was in there too. Mine's the Badlands of South Dakota, followed closely by Pipestone Nat'l Monument in Minnesota, and the whole big, wide prairie in between.
Go to Top of Page

whippoorwill

USA
450 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  10:37:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On meditation: Just speaking for myself... I feel like I need it like I need water. From the first time I tried it, meditation ceased to be optional. Dipsy is a normal state for me.

On soul mates: I'm not sure. There have been people I've felt a very deep connection to besides my Hubby. I was married at age 21, and I met most of those people after becoming a Mrs. My solution was to tell my hubby all about it in great detail, and he paid me back by teasing me unmercifully. But it led to some interesting things.

On soul places: I definitely think there's something to that. I'm pretty well traveled, but the great northern prairie is the only place that instantly feels like home.
Go to Top of Page

danebramage

USA
77 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2011 :  11:43:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Feeling a strong connection to other people and other places is often attributed to reincarnation. It's said we should rekindle and develop those relationships again. Sometimes we feel an instant dislike for a person who may have been a foe in a previous life but we must overcome that feeling and repair things or it'll continue for ages until something IS done but I'm not buying any Bats even if the ones who love blood are my soulmates. It's easier to just leave big tips.

Edited by - danebramage on Jul 14 2011 12:01:05 PM
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jul 16 2011 :  1:32:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
soul mates i guess they are their.

Yeah as Dane said i do feel the love for a place or person that does happen...

Sometimes the feeling of Dejavo also happens

love n light
Go to Top of Page

danebramage

USA
77 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2011 :  03:23:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Our minds can play as many tricks on us as our eyes can and do hen we are blinded by maya.
Trying to put words on some feelings is helpful but complicate the matter also. What does the word Paradise mean?
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000