Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Which is the stage 'Staying in front of Orgasm'?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  12:07:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi, I am a beginner. I have still not fully understood the stage, ‘Staying in front of the Orgasm’.

Which is this stage?

What does one experience when one ‘Stays in front of the Orgasm’?

Why is this stage considered so important?

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on May 02 2011 12:44:04 PM

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - May 02 2011 :  9:33:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rajeev Sethi
What does one experience when one �Stays in front of the Orgasm�?

Why is this stage considered so important?

Hi Rajeev,

That is an excellent question.

Here is what Yogani says about the importance of learning to stay in front of orgasm while aroused:

"Most importantly, you will be developing the habit of knowing how to stop stimulation in front of orgasm and being okay with it because you will find the peace and ecstasy that come up in it. That is how to get that runaway train under control. It is a new and wonderful kind of stimulation and gratification we are developing."
http://www.aypsite.org/T23.html

It is a doorway to a kind of peace and ecstasy -- a deeper, more subtle, more whole-bodied and more sustained kind of pleasure.

Best wishes on your exploration!
Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  12:50:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THANKS Bewell for your reply.

quote:
Originally posted by bewell
"Most importantly, you will be developing the habit of knowing how to stop stimulation in front of orgasm and being okay with it because you will find the peace and ecstasy that come up in it.

It is a doorway to a kind of peace and ecstasy -- a deeper, more subtle, more whole-bodied and more sustained kind of pleasure.

What did you experience when you got to the state of 'a deeper, more subtle, more whole-bodied and more sustained kind of pleasure'?

Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  01:00:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In my understanding it is to become aware of the state just before orgasm takes place and to prolong it.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  02:09:35 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
What does one experience when one ‘Stays in front of the Orgasm’?

You should experience it yourself.

With Yoga/meditation, one becomes more and more sensitive/aware of its inner body, feelings, emotions etc.

Then you can not only 'Stay in front of the Orgasm'

You will also 'Stay in front of the Anger'

'Stay in front of the Love'

Staying in front of Orgasm basically means to be aware before the actual Orgasm/Ejaculation and relaxing yourself. Then you will start discovering new things.

You discovered masturbation/ordinary sex being a man. Similarly, you will discover new things being a Yogi.

Go to Top of Page

Buffle37

Switzerland
79 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  02:47:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit Buffle37's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
What did you experience when you got to the state of 'a deeper, more subtle, more whole-bodied and more sustained kind of pleasure'?

The sensation of the energy going in the spine from sacrum to head is truly ecstatic
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  04:39:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
And the sensation of the energy felt in the heart
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  06:07:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

What did you experience...

Rajeev,

What do you experience? Would you like to say a little about your experience with "staying in front of orgasm"?

Enjoy,

Be

Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  07:24:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THANKS Kahila, Manigma, Buffle and Bewell for your replies.

quote:
Originally posted by manigma
You discovered masturbation/ordinary sex being a man. Similarly, you will discover new things being a Yogi.

Manigma, the issue is how to become a Yogi?

Bewell, I am a beginner and have not experienced much as I feel I am unable to raise my energy above the second chakra (Swadisthana).

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  08:27:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
quote:

Manigma, the issue is how to become a Yogi?

Don't Just Listen, Do
http://www.balbro.com/heart/

Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  10:01:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Don't Just Listen, Do

I TOTALLY agree with you manigma.

I am Doing..

Or should I say, I am trying to Do..

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on May 03 2011 10:08:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  11:37:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rajeev

I have a suggestion for you. It has three parts. First part: Try going longer than usual without an orgasm. If, for example, you usually have an orgasm once a week, try going for two without. Duration is only part of the plan. Part two: notice in detail how it feels to desire orgasm. When I say "how it feels" I mean mainly in terms of inner sensations like tingling, pressure, pleasure.... Notice thoughts of all kinds that are related to acting/not acting on desire and notice with external conditions that increase or decrease desire. Notice with complete non-judgmental acceptance. Part three: Next time you need something to do rather than the usual masturbation, read the lesson on Deep Meditation and start practicing DM daily.

Peace and joy,

Be

Edited by - bewell on May 03 2011 11:48:03 AM
Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  12:58:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by bewell

Part two: notice in detail how it feels to desire orgasm. When I say "how it feels" I mean mainly in terms of inner sensations like tingling, pressure, pleasure.... Notice thoughts of all kinds that are related to acting/not acting on desire and notice with external conditions that increase or decrease desire. Notice with complete non-judgmental acceptance.

THANKS Bewell for the 3 very valuable suggestions.
I have never noticed in detail how it feels to desire an orgasm. I need to work on it. What is the best way to do it? As I reach the stage of 'Staying in front of the Orgasm', should I close my eyes and observe the sensations and thoughts?

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on May 03 2011 1:16:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  1:23:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rajeev:

The AYP tantra lessons contain specific techniques which can be used during sexual stimulation to facilitate staying in front of orgasm, while increasing the cultivation and preservation of sexual essences. Over time, the ability to remain pre-orgasmic increases naturally, and permanent ecstatic conductivity spreads out through the body, and beyond, assuming we are also engaged in daily sitting practices like deep meditation and spinal breathing pranayama.

It is not so complicated or monumental a thing. Big resolutions for sexual continence are ineffective compared to using simple techniques like holdback and blocking during the act itself, which produce incremental progress over weeks, months and years. No great resolutions (or self judgments) are necessary, except to use the techniques as practical when we find ourselves in the act. That will be more than enough. It's all in the tantra lessons.

"By the yard, life is hard. By the inch, it's a cinch."

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  3:25:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THANK YOU very much respected Yoganiji for your reply.
The AYP Tantra lessons have been a great learning source for beginners like me.

I am learning Deep Meditation, Spinal Breathing and the Tantra Techniques. I hope over the years, I am able to reach the stage of remaining pre-orgasmic naturally. even while engaged in deep meditation and spinal breathing pranayama. That would be the ultimate.

I just love your line .. The guru is in you.

THANK YOU for doing so much for people like me. I am OBLIGED.

My Pranam to your kindself.

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on May 03 2011 3:29:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - May 03 2011 :  5:35:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by yogani

Big resolutions for sexual continence are ineffective compared to using simple techniques like holdback and blocking during the act itself, which produce incremental progress over weeks, months and years. No great resolutions (or self judgments) are necessary, except to use the techniques as practical...

Thanks Yogani for the teaching. Inasmuch as it differs from my suggestions earlier, I happily concede.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  06:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Don't Just Listen, Do

I TOTALLY agree with you manigma.

I am Doing..

Or should I say, I am trying to Do..

You evolved from a monkey into a man in thousands of years. Don't expect to become a Yogi overnite.

Be cool. Chill. Relax. Take a deep breath. Practice.

The training is nothing! Will is everything! The will to act. ~ Henri Ducard (Batman Begins)

Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  08:28:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Manigma THANKS for your repeated encouragement and practical tips,

You seem to be very knowledgeable with a practical bent of mind. Since you are based at India, please conduct an AYP workshop for beginners. It would help beginners like me. Sometimes while self learning from the net / books one makes mistakes in the technique which one would not get aware of since there is no one to point out the mistakes. In a workshop one gets a chance to rectify mistakes. If you are Mumbai based, I can help organize the AYP workshop.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  02:53:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Since you are based at India, please conduct an AYP workshop for beginners.

There is an AYP retreat being planned this year in India. Perhaps you can join it.
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=8412

The AYP books and forum support are quite sufficient. But if you need live support, I suggest you join a good Yoga class/asharam in Mumbai where you can learn the basics of Yoga from a Teacher/Guru. I am sure any Yoga Guru will understand AYP techniques and help you with your problems.

I live far up north.

Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  08:39:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Manigma. I have enlisted for the retreat at India.

I keep going to Delhi / Gurgaon often. In case you happen to be there, it would be great to have your guidance.

From the encouragement and advice you give in your posts, I can say for sure, you would make a great Teacher.

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on May 05 2011 08:52:55 AM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  09:12:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks Manigma. I have enlisted for the retreat at India.

I keep going to Delhi / Gurgaon often. In case you happen to be there, it would be great to have your guidance.

From the encouragement and advice you give in your posts, I can say for sure, you would make a great Teacher.

Great!

I am bit further up north from Delhi... about 8 hours drive.

The Golden Temple (Harmandir Sahib) is about 1 hour drive from my home.

I can never be a Yoga teacher. Because I never learnt Yoga. I just know how to become Silent.

And when I am silent, the whole world becomes silent.

Whom to teach then?

Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  09:47:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

[quote][i]
I never learnt Yoga. I just know how to become Silent.

Manigma, how did you learn to become Silent, without learning Yoga

How?

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on May 05 2011 10:07:51 AM
Go to Top of Page

Akasha

421 Posts

Posted - May 05 2011 :  9:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Rajeev.

As a seeker you seem relatively sincere.

It is a very good question. What puzzled me was Yogani's wording to be precise. Pre-orgamsic??

I can tell you this much.

What I dO know is this.

COSMIC ORGASM.

24/7, Never-ending...

A blend or mixture of Bliss & Ecstacy..

Best of Luck...

If you are ever in Mumbai or Dehli please give me a ring or email me.

Thanks

P.S

Okay...forget about everything you think you know ....and just practice....

Hatha Yoga is the foundation of Tantraa.And hatha yoga prepares you for the rigoours of raja yoga.Then tantra yoga arises naturally.....

SOoo
Hatha Yoga
Raja Yoga
then Tantra

Or in AYP

RAJA yoga, then...... inner silence....inner guru....----->>>>>>

.....See if you can completely relax.. down there, then you're half-way thhere.............

Edited by - Akasha on May 05 2011 9:42:46 PM
Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  02:08:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Akasha

What I do know is this.

COSMIC ORGASM.
24/7, Never-ending...
A blend or mixture of Bliss & Ecstacy..

Okay...forget about everything you think you know ....and just practice....

.....See if you can completely relax.. down there, then you're half-way thhere.............

THANKS Akasha for your reply. I JUST LOVE this forum as for me it is a constant source of learning.

THANKS TO ALL WHO KEEP POSTING AND HELPING BEGINNERS LIKE ME.

Akasha, I have sent you a message through AYP mail. Have you received it? How can I get in touch with you?

Edited by - Rajeev Sethi on May 08 2011 01:50:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  02:32:26 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

How?

How do birds learn to fly?

How do animals learn to prey?

How do trees learn to bear fruits and flowers?

How do stars know to implode and then explode into supernovas?

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

Rajeev Sethi

India
50 Posts

Posted - May 06 2011 :  07:33:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
How?

How do birds learn to fly?
How do animals learn to prey?
How do trees learn to bear fruits and flowers?
How do stars know to implode and then explode into supernovas?

The guru is in you.

ALL BIRDS learn to fly
ALL ANIMALS learn to prey
ALL TREES learn to bear fruits and flowers
ALL STARS learn to implode and then explode into supernovas

ONLY A FEW HUMANS learn to be become silent.
Manigma, YOU are one of them.

NOT ALL are able to awaken the GURU IN US.

I AM TRYING TO.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000