Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 energy shooting
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2011 :  02:54:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
for the last few days i am thinkng about sex a lot.... when i sit for SB ..in the last 2 days i feel sexual energy shooting from inside me..from mulabandha up to my ajna...then i see lights in my forhead...nothing unpleasant ...it is very smooth but strong...

usually in SB "see" lights coming from mulabandha...
any insights?
thx

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2011 :  2:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Maheswari,

it's the usual scenery... You'll get used to it and it will get much deeper. It's mother shakti going upwards or in other words sexual energy turning into spiritual energy and purifying the body.

On the other hand since you are feeling comfortable with the presence of so much energy... Maybe this is a sign for you to take on Sddhasana in case you haven't yet. See if you could be stable in it, if not "self pace" i.e. let it go and get back to where it was comfortable.

Enjoy!
http://www.aypsite.org/75.html

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 07 2011 :  02:20:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Ananda
i was doing siddasana for a while..then i self paced...not because the symptoms where overwhelming...it was because i passed by a period in my meditation sittings where my mind and thoughts were too much working...ie i could not focus at all during DM....
i will try it again and see what happens...thx for the lesson link have not read this one

Edited by - maheswari on Jun 07 2011 04:51:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2011 :  11:13:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great Going Maheswari:)

Love n Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2011 :  12:52:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
txs vijikr...doing siddhasana again...and until now things are smooth
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000