Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 Cold Showers.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

zeroman52

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - May 04 2011 :  9:24:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I have found them to be extremely useful in waking up the nervous system and invigorating the energy in my body infact when i first started i would get an instant erection it felt so good and when over a strong sense of calming bliss would go over me and energy for the day ahead. I do not know why i did this practice but it sure helps dealing with kundalini.

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  7:05:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I do know of a yoga teacher and his partner who claimed to have had cold showers everyday for a long time over a number of years because they did not have hot water (they lived on an island) and they really praised them and said they were wonderful- so maybe youre onto something! I always like taking a bath until the water is very tepid, luke warm, and sometimes even cold depending on the weather. It slows the heart and aids relaxation and is very soothing! Water is so therapeutic!
Go to Top of Page

zeroman52

United Kingdom
47 Posts

Posted - May 07 2011 :  7:16:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have found from doing it everday several time a day that over time the intial shock dies down to the point it is not hardly felt i feel it making my nervous system better able to cope with very livly energy in my body.
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - May 15 2011 :  06:54:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have restarted this practice about a month ago. It sure helps with energy disbalance, improves immunity and aids detachment from the senses. Its also supposed to be a powerful practice for developing the svadistana chakra.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000