New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

satchitanand

India
57 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2011 :  1:18:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi manigma !

Thanks for your participation in this post. And sorry for late reply.

Well...I went through the link you provided. I had heard about Osho but never read any of his texts. And as you asked...

quote:

Originally posted by manigma

Just wanted to check out how is your condition with the liquid flowing out from your sex organ?

You see, the transparent liquid flows in my sex organ and it gets little hardness. It is less compared to the hardness that one gets when he is full (sexually) aroused and the organ gets fully erected. And of course, no sexual thought comes in my mind.

For instance, I am caring and attached to my younger siblings and when I talk to them, how can I have even a tinge of sexual thoughts in my mind. You can understand. Likewise, is it possible to have sexual thoughts when one is talking on spirituality and god !!! For me, its NO.

So, I do NOT become passionate or lusty. Believe me. But yes, I get hardness and slippery transparent liquid starts flowing. (in very less quantity).

That is my condition.

Regards,

Satchitanand
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2011 :  08:48:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by satchitanand
..is it possible to have sexual thoughts when one is talking on spirituality and god !!!

Yes, it is.

I remember in my early days when I used to sit for meditation, my penis/balls would make a movement and I would have sexual thoughts pop in my mind (for 5 seconds or so). This happens when the energy begins to rise (like a snake raising its hood) and passes the 2nd chakra and then moves higher.

I think you have some kind of blockage at your 2nd or 3rd chakra that keeps the energy blocked there.

I suggest you meet a Guru or a Kundalini/Reiki/Tantra master who can help you release this block.

Unless the lower chakras are not unblocked/satisfied properly, they won't let energy rise higher freely. Maybe that is why you are inclined towards Tantric Sex as well.

Go to Top of Page

satchitanand

India
57 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2011 :  06:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Manigma !

Thanks for your views.

quote:

Originally posted by Manigma

I suggest you meet a Guru or a Kundalini/Reiki/Tantra master who can help you release this block.

Thanks again for this suggestion.

Regards,

Satchitanand
Go to Top of Page

satchitanand

India
57 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2011 :  06:20:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi omarkaya !

Thanks for your suggestions. I heartily welcome them. I use to chant this mantra "Om Aryamnay Namah" and of course, some time I listen lord Hanuman and chant "Hanuman Chailsa". I do agree that they are really helpful for those who want to get establish in Brahmacharya. I have also read a very inspiring and valuable book of Gurudev Swami Sivananda that is "Practice of Bramhacharya (Celibacy)."

So, I am successfully being able to practice celibacy and without any suppression. Bhakti yoga develops it automatically. When one remembers only god and does serving to god alone, no any impure thought can come in mind and if it comes, it is eradicated by the god within.

And about that transparent liquid, I think it will gradually disappear with timely practice and spiritual growth.

Thanks again for your views.

Regards,

Satchitanand
Go to Top of Page

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2011 :  08:14:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Satchitanand (its one of my fav names)...

(1) the arousal is normal...it could be due to outpouring love for the loved ones...no need to worry there...it must be the energy travesing down instead of going up...
(2) An advice regarding your future life partner - pls dont assume that she will be in sync with you on your spirituality and sexual preferences (doing it only for progency, etc). You might be in for a surprise (or shock) there :). So, if you are very spiritually inclined, you will have to be choosy in selecting a partner who will support you.

GOOD LUCK !!!
Go to Top of Page

satchitanand

India
57 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2011 :  1:04:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Senthil !

Thanks for your valuable suggestions.

Regards,

Satchitanand
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000