Tantra - A Holistic View of Spiritual Development
 How to cultivate and access sexual energy
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Magnatolia

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2011 :  01:11:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Magnatolia's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi guys,

I've always had a weak libido, never really feel my sexual fire/turn on etc. I've started working out at the gym with a personal trainer and have already noticed a slight shift.

I want to know some recommended practices to start building sexual energy and really feeling. My understanding is that once we cultivate this energy people especially women notice this and are more attracted to us.

I've read about reverse breathing and doing a PC pump when I am turned on as this draws the energy upwards. Then doing this and holding to store the energy. Also read about clenching all muscles and hands and feet during an erection to draw energy up.

There was also about doing pc pumps.

Are these the best things to do to cultivate my sexual energy and store it so that I essentially radiate this energy? Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2011 :  01:40:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Sexual energy is cultivated by having sex! The more sex one has the more energy is generated.. but with the longer duration also comes the likelyhood of ejaculation -- and that draws the sexual energy out. So its a bit of a balancing act sometimes and will depend on each person's current level of purification and awareness. And yes, once the energy is cultivated the trick is to spread it around the various systems. Made a list of some basic techniques here: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9171

PS. Interesting timing of your post there!!

Edited by - Chiron on Mar 26 2011 02:14:40 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000