AYP Home | Main Lessons | Tantra Lessons | AYP Plus | Retreats | AYP Books
Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Forum FAQ | Search
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 AYPsite.org Forum
 Jnana Yoga/Self-Inquiry - Advaita (Non-Duality)
 Why practice?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

xir

Ireland
25 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2010 :  11:07:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
LIFE is THE practice ... and the surrendering to IT .. it has come to be seen .. that even meditation is THAT allowing taking place that comes to BE. I remember I go to meditation hall and as I was sitting together with dozens of other students .. I tried this out .. BUT..

I was very agitated because I got nowhere ... and it was felt I needed to practice but ...

then ... I OPENED MY EYES .. and I found sitting in a wave like energy of total acceptence .. because in my spiritual practice it FELT like as I looked around ..

there was an understanding .. "THIS IS NOT NEEDED" .. but in the surrender OF that part of my LIFE that I saw as I WAS SEATED there ...

I knew that LIFE had brought ALL THESE 'PEOPLE' here .. and even though they were HERE for 'spiritual progression' ... it was LIFE guiding them 'to this spiritual hall' not FOR spiritual progression... but simply because they were HERE .. and I can't convey the FEELING of what I felt..

but it was an EMBRACING FEELING ... like hmm... you know it when you feel it ... like SPIRITUALITY is not SEPARATE from the LIFE that is presented for or from you .. nor spirituality DIFFERENT FROM ... but as one SEES AND KNOWS .. one FEELS that the 'whole' was here too ... not as people progressing spiritually ... but LIFE seeing itself through my eyes ...

it was something I can't explain .. and I need more words ... but the frustration that is FELT .. and is often FELT here .. is also LIFE presenting to you something too ... it is not SEPARATE FROM this LIFE but it is ALL INCLUSIVE to the life that I find living through me ...

at the time I was meditating .. I as not meditating .. my EYES WERE OPEN .. and I was AWAKE .. and everyone else appeared AWAKE TOO... and there I found LOVE .. because I knew I need not DO anything but EMBRACE what I HAD FOUND ..

but I'm always feeling these things too....

MEDITATION IS WONDERFUL .. I stopped doing it though...
Go to Top of Page

Shivoham

India
107 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  10:46:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shivoham's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice xir :)
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2010 :  11:12:37 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nicely said xir
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000