New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2010 :  11:36:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riptiz

Hi,
A sample can be heard here http://www.yogisamratdhyanyogiomdasji.com/
L&L
Dave

Wow, that sample is very powerful.

I also like Kamal's "Reiki- Whale Song" too. :)

Go to Top of Page

Jo-self

USA
225 Posts

Posted - Aug 14 2010 :  12:18:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jo-self's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Interesting related article on this subject:
"The Hollow Sink of Push-Button Enlightenment"

Its a look at the people behind all this stuff. Caveat emptor.
Go to Top of Page

Ethereal_Ecstasy

USA
32 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2010 :  4:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jeff,

Thank you. I’ll keep that suggestion in mind! It can only be good if you put it on the same level as the Divine Sound!
------------------------------------------------------------
Jo-self,

Of course I’m not expecting any miracles just listening to a binaural beat! Though I admit at one time in my life, I thought that listening to binaural beats would do just that! But, I think that AYP is onto something when it says that we shouldn’t favor the scenery and expect instant or “noticeable” effects from enlightenment technology. On the other hand, it doesn’t hurt to keep one’s mind open and do some experimentation, either. You (and that article) bring up some interesting points, indeed!

PS: I’ll also note your helpful suggestion for music, as well!

~Ethereal Ecstasy~
Go to Top of Page

amoux

United Kingdom
266 Posts

Posted - Oct 08 2010 :  1:20:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thought I'd resurrect this thread to comment that, having seen a couple of recent posts on other threads by Panthau about Lifeflow, I got around to trying the free download.

Um ... ecstatic conductivity anyone

Beats holosync by a mile, or so it appears. Of course, bear in mind I've been doing AYP for a year or so, but I would not have believed that technology could achieve this effect. So, Ethereal Ecstasy, if you're still thinking about brain entrainment technology, I'd recommend this rather than holosync.

Just my 2c.

(Oh - and I used the demo 14m with the AYP mantra, in case anybody is wondering).
Go to Top of Page

Ethereal_Ecstasy

USA
32 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2010 :  12:50:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey amoux,

Your testimonial is certainly welcome! I've read many things about Lifeflow on their forums and the reception is highly positive there, too. Of course, I'm not discounting the fact that the posters could be a bit biased, but most of them seem like pretty open-minded people, many of whom have experimented with multiple systems before trying Lifeflow. If I ever decide to bring technology into my daily practice, then it will probably be one of the first ones I try! Thanks again!

~Ethereal Ecstasy~
Go to Top of Page

BuddhiHermit

United Kingdom
84 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2010 :  6:46:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit BuddhiHermit's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I used holosync many years ago during concentration type meditation, and found it helped.

With research, I created my own, which I still use from time to time. It increases shamatha, and moves awareness to a better perspective. Feedback from testers, including psychics has also been good.

The only negative is its tendency to re-stimulate the same meditation ambience most times. (Also a positive)

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  12:37:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have been using Binaural beats for quite a few years now, not on a daily basis but around once a month, I used to be very interested in it as many people have sworn to have done Astral Projection and OBE's while using it. The only thing I feel when using these Binaurals is a slight increase in Kundalini energy, but I prefer silence to be honest as I hear internal sounds coming from my chakras and if I am listening to these mp3's I cannot hear my chakras.
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  12:38:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have been using Binaural beats for quite a few years now, not on a daily basis but around once a month, I used to be very interested in it as many people have sworn to have done Astral Projection and OBE's while using it. The only thing I feel when using these Binaurals is a slight increase in Kundalini energy, but I prefer silence to be honest as I hear internal sounds coming from my chakras and if I am listening to these mp3's I cannot hear my chakras.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000