Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 Magic Wand?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lukeis

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  2:58:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I found this article about an interesting spiritual tool called a dorje... the concept behind it is very cool. but does anyone else know about this? are these guys really "masters" or just trying to sell me? http://www.immortalsportal.com/dorje/

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 16 2010 5:10:06 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2010 :  5:10:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  11:57:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The link you provided does not work anymore, but I think I know what you are talking about, I think I use one all the time. Here is my story.

Since about the age of 7, I started to play with tubular objects such as pencils and pens for my imagination games, I had a very active imagination and I used to fiddle constanly pretending it was a sword, I used to imagine battles in great detail going on in my head and used the stick to simulate sword movements. I found that I was addicted to this and as I have always suffered from insomia I used to play these imagination games in bed while trying to sleep. The incredible thing is when I did finally get some sleep my dreams used to show me these same imagination games, which was incredible.
I still play with my "magic wand" when I am at home, I cannot sit in front of the computer without it. I use it to channel my thoughts. The interesting thing is my father has had the same habit since he was a child too, but he uses it when he gambles on football games, horse races and stuff on the TV, it seems to bring him a lot of good luck.

Last year I had my Spontaneous Kundalini awakening and since then I have been using my wand as a channeling tool, I channel my consciousness into this tool and to me it feels like I have divided myself in two pieces, I use this wand to get second opinions on things. I think you should read the work of Robert Monroe, an American scientist who did a lot of work on consciousness, he calls the magic wand an "energy bar tool" and he uses it to influence Astral Projections, Out of Body experiences and also for healing purposes, similar to using crystals.
Go to Top of Page

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2010 :  08:32:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Scorpio1987uk

I still play with my "magic wand" when I am at home, I cannot sit in front of the computer without it.

I really enjoy playing with my "magic wand" too...but it's not a pencil...
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2010 :  1:30:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
....hahahahahahahahahahaha...

laughter is such a good thing!

Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  10:37:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
but, that is NOT funny today.
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  11:32:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yeah laughter is good for you, but I think this is a serious topic, many of our elders used wands and staffs, Merlin and Moses for example, I think they also used a them for channeling.
Go to Top of Page

sagebrush

USA
292 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2010 :  8:05:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what machart said made me laugh, although I don't know exactly what machart is referencing, furthermore, I have nothing to add on magic wands, staffs, or tubular stuff.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000