Other Systems and Alternate Approaches
 subtle bodies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  1:55:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
hi,

i've just started practising my own form of samyama where i pick up an release the names of the subtle bodies and releasing them into silence.

it's had a profound effect.

with my mental illness i;ve found that sometimes i can't find the pace i need.

but now i have peace in several layers beyond my physical body with i can bring my awareness when the impurities at the core have me on the run.

oh by the way has anyone got any specific meditation techniques for purifiying demons and other dark forces, i've found that dm is good but not that effective for the big fat blockages in me.

on the upside i spent most of last night in purifying bliss from my root chakra which did a lot for my mind.

Joe

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2010 :  1:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

Scorpio1987uk

Virgin Islands (United Kingdom)
57 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2010 :  11:40:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There is no such thing as demons or bad spirits, they are negative predispositions of the mind or bad karma and part of the great duality of things, you will find you will learn more from the negative energies than the positive ones, do not show fear and show only love and compassion and over time they will gradualy disappear. Take very small steps when dealing with negative energies they mostly are traumatic events in this life or the previous which have made an imprint on you.
A good quote from Star Wars which changed the way I think about life, "Fear leads to Anger, Anger leads to Hate, Hate leads to Death."
I suffer from psychotic episodes and bipolar disorder and I used to be very paranoid in the past, I used to think that the whole world was out to get me. It turned out to be that I was ignorant in perceiving the world and as soon as I tried to make a change all the negative energies just seemed to disappear.

"What starts in the mind ends in the mind, do not let it enter the physical world."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000