New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

machart

USA
342 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  8:49:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish

If you decide to commit to being with one person, then you have agreed to spend the rest of your life being sensitive and supportive for them, and it's a lot of work.
I think a lot of people don't really commit to that work. But if you do, it will be worth it.

I wholeheartedly agree with E-fish on this...coming up on 25 years with my wife and our marriage gets more beautiful and sacred everyday.

Was it easy? ...nothing worthwhile and meaningful is easy in life.
Go to Top of Page

christiane

Lebanon
319 Posts

Posted - May 24 2009 :  11:59:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit christiane's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Machart, there's an arabic proverb that says:
"Ma jamaahou allah la youfarrikouhou al insan"
Which literally means:
"Whatever God unites cannot be separated by Man."

/|\

the real marriage happens inside; it knows no should or shouldn't or any law.. I bow down to the sacredness of your marriage.

Edited by - christiane on May 25 2009 12:38:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - May 25 2009 :  08:02:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

I haven't read the whole thread but it seems to me the information Etherfish provides in the first post is not the same I read.

From what I know all women have G-spot. The thing is that the g-spot only becomes noticeable if a woman gets aroused, and it even depends on the woman in this regard.

I read a very good free ebook from a woman on the internet about this but I now don't recall where it is located (look for female ejaculation).

Here is a nice article that could maybe help:

http://www.the-clitoris.com/f_html/ejacula.htm

In it you can read, regarding the happening of the g-spot in all woman or not:

"The next question for debate concerns whether or not "all" women have a G-Spot or G-crest. This is not really a valid question, as the G-Spot indicates the "sensitivity" of a non-specific area of tissue. The "G-Crest" defines the swollen "condition" of the female prostate during sexual arousal. At present there are no anatomical structure clearly associated with the "G-Spot." This is in part why people have trouble finding it. What one needs to look for are the female prostate and urethra. All women have these and it is likely they all produce at least a small amount of prostatic fluid that seeps out and mixes with the other fluids that are present in much larger quantities."

Like I think was discussed here as well I think we should be very careful in immediately judging what is possible or not poissible based on "scientific studies". Like in Yoga practices, the proof is in the pudding
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000