New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 15 2009 :  11:28:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
After so many days of trying to understand the tantra blocking technique .I am still not able to master it.I still haven't understood the position of blocking.

can anyone show the right position?
(IF possible Please show in pictures or videos.if this site restricks it I am very sorry for this.but it would better to show in Pics or videos if possible for understanding better & faster.so could u please upload in yahoo videos or something else)

Plese check this video if it helps
http://www.metacafe.com/watch/20739..._short_vers/

I am sorry if any mistakes from my side pls help

Edited by - snatha on May 15 2009 11:29:53 AM

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 15 2009 :  11:49:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Snatha.....

Hmmm....really doubt you want to see my naked perineum. Haha.... In my experience, there is one side of the perineum that is necessary to press on in order to halt the flow of ejaculate. For me it is the left side. I don't know if it is the left side for everyone, but it is for me. If I put pressure on the right side only, I will have a full ejaculation (unless I hold it in with a pelvic contraction instead). If I put pressure on both sides, I will have a "half" ejaculation. In order to stop the flow of ejaculate completely for me, I use two fingers pressing hard into the left side of the perineum. You should be able to feel the ejaculate being blocked and there should be ample pelvic contractions just below the fingers. If you haven't read this lesson here: http://www.aypsite.org/T5.html perhaps this is a good place to start. Good luck.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Buffle37

Switzerland
79 Posts

Posted - May 17 2009 :  01:43:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Buffle37's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Snatha,

Dont worry you are not alone, i have also try without success the blocking method. It does not matter, you have others methods to control and transform the sexual energy and the blocking technique is not recommended by all, here is a part of a post of Michael Winn that you can find on :
http://www.precisiondocs.com/~altaoism/
(look at healing love : danger million dollar point) :

« …..In all my audio courses, I strongly suggest NEVER using pressure on the perineum point, not even in beginning training, nor at any point in the male training.

Reason is simple: you are using external force to stop ejaculating. But that applied force traps the aroused jing chi in the perineum area, it doesn't re-circulate it - which is the single most important goal of Taoist sexual practice.

To avoid physical and energetic complications from this trapping of sexual energy, you have to quickly circulate internally the sexual energy trapped in the area of the million dollar point and physically massage the area to relieve the congestion. If you don't do this, there are possible negative health side effects and definite energetic side effects - you are creating a STOPPAGE rather than a RE-CIRCULATION.

IF you have the ability to circulate the sexual energy AFTER using the million dollar point (using the orbit, or other pathways I discuss at length in the workshop), then you don't need to use the million dollar point. You should be using that ability, with some combination of internal energetic and pulsing muscular signals, to re-circulate the rising impulse to ejaculate BEFORE you might have needed to ejaculate. This is not only safer, but more effective in achieving the goal of the practice… »
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  11:06:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Namaste Snatha.....

Carson

Seeing naked perinium ok no problem man
Now I am not understanding exactly about perinium? are u saying below the testicles? or above the testicles? is it near the Anus?(just clearing the doubts)is it in the penis area? is their no work for the PC Musucle?

I saw some pics of perinium .I understood that it stretecs from the auns area to the penis area?

Thanks CarzonSi for the fast reply & sorry for the slow from my side

Edited by - snatha on May 18 2009 11:36:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 18 2009 :  11:07:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Buffle37

Hi Snatha,

Thankyou Buffle for the reply

Now just wait r u saying some other technique I am already gone mad with this one how about another
but no problem let me give a try

Pls let me hear the audio.
Have u been successful with this one?
doesen't the semen flow outward while blocking?
why do u prefer not pressing the perinium?
n what is the million dollar point?

Edited by - snatha on May 18 2009 11:33:25 AM
Go to Top of Page

Buffle37

Switzerland
79 Posts

Posted - May 19 2009 :  12:53:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit Buffle37's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
what is the million dollar point?

A million dollar is the price you have to pay the taoist masters if you want they show you the point you are seeking

May i suggest you read all the lessons of Yogani on tantra specially:
Lesson 4 - The holdback method – A stairway to heaven

You can also search this forum,there are many discussions related to your quest.
I recommand also these 2 books:
http://www.amazon.com/Multi-orgasmi...08147&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/Tao-Sexology-...08290&sr=8-3

Good luck, you are at the door of wonderland, if it was too easy it will not be interesting.
Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - May 19 2009 :  08:51:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

http://www.thetaobums.com/Authentic...s-t9421.html

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php...ight=karezza

These two threads have information you realy need to master this and to do it safely
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 19 2009 :  11:57:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste Snatha....

quote:
Originally posted by snatha

Seeing naked perinium ok no problem man

Not so sure I want to be taking pictures of that either way....wonder what my wife would say if she saw the photo on my phone and knew nothing of the circumstances behind it....hahahaha....

quote:

Now I am not understanding exactly about perinium? are u saying below the testicles? or above the testicles? is it near the Anus?(just clearing the doubts)is it in the penis area? is their no work for the PC Musucle?

It is behind the testicles and in front of the anus. Right inbetween the two. The PC muscles will be contracting at the same time. Once these muscles are strong enough no manual blocking is necessary and you can block with just the PC muscles. My experience is that manual blocking is necessary first, but not needed forever.

quote:

I saw some pics of perinium .I understood that it stretecs from the auns area to the penis area?

Yes sir.

quote:

Thanks CarzonSi for the fast reply & sorry for the slow from my side

No problem and no worries. Good luck.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  10:58:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

A million dollar is the price you have to pay the taoist masters if you want they show you the point you are seeking

May i suggest you read all the lessons of Yogani on tantra specially:
Lesson 4 - The holdback method – A stairway to heaven

ANd WHO IS THE TAOIST TEACHER

I had read the Tantra lessons I feel have understood the holdback method but the blockage method is not got to head

thanks for the reply n books

see u Buffle

Edited by - snatha on May 21 2009 06:01:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  11:01:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by markern

http://www.thetaobums.com/Authentic...s-t9421.html

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php...ight=karezza

These two threads have information you realy need to master this and to do it safely

I shall study the site n then reply.but I feel it says no no manual blockage especially on perinium area is it true?have u masterd in this way?

thank you Marken

Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 20 2009 :  11:02:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Namaste Snatha....

[quote]Originally posted by snatha

Hey man show it know I won't show it my wife bec'z I still don't have one

I am trying .let me get the point.
will be back if found ( or even not )

thanks ccccaaaaaarrrrrrrsssssssssoooooonnnnnnnzzzzzzzziiiiiiii

Edited by - snatha on May 20 2009 11:06:30 AM
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  11:00:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Every one

check the link below it shows the point of pressing i.e pressing point in the perinium
tell me if it is correct

so carison now u r no need to get afraid of u r wife

now tell me if the pic shows the correct point the arrow mark shows the point

http://www.dropshots.com/onenone#da...-28/07:23:47

so waitng for u r reply

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 28 2009 :  11:56:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Snatha,

The spot I found most effective is a little closer to the anus then is indicated in the picture. Generally the right area though. A little practice and you should be able to find it easily. You will only need to push on one side though. You will need to find out which side for yourself though as I think everyone is different. Hope this helps a little.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - May 29 2009 :  10:26:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carizon

Thank you guiding me.

Now tell me do u put the pressure from backside or frontside
i.e. the hand should come from back or from front? which is comfortable or to tell good
which u prefer?

let god bless u and others for the good work

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - May 29 2009 :  10:33:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Snatha....either way works fine. If you are in "face to face" coitus, or girl on top, something like that, it will be easiest to come from behind. If pleasuring yourself sitting down or something it is probably easier to come from the front. Don't think it really matters. Both accesses work fine in different applications. Good luck!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2009 :  10:01:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson

Ok so it doesn,t matter front or back
thanks for that

now I more calrification
Is this the point of which many were calling " MILLION DOLLAR POINT"?

Is thier any harmfulness by using this method?

You had said this is only for sometime and then it happens without manual blocking
how is that possible?how is it different from this?

Oh my guru pls clarify me

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2009 :  10:32:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good Morning Snatha
quote:

now I more calrification
Is this the point of which many were calling " MILLION DOLLAR POINT"?

Is thier any harmfulness by using this method?

I have read about a forum member who had some difficulties because of this. I don't remember who it was for sure, maybe Anthony(?), who said that after a while of blocking they started to get pain in the testicles and eventually went to the doctor to find that he had a collection of dead sperm cells accumulating in there. I *think* this is what I remember reading. I'm not 100% sure though. So I would say, sure, there may be some risk involved, but I think it's probably a lot less risky then driving a car. I started using the blocking technique in the summer of last year, and I have never had an issue. And at first I was using it very regularly. After a while it started blocking itself though and I did not need to manually block at all.

quote:

You had said this is only for sometime and then it happens without manual blocking
how is that possible?how is it different from this?

I don't know if this happens for everyone but this is the progression it took for me: I spent several months manually blocking using the technique we are discussing here. Then after a while I started to notice that I was getting *very strong* contractions of the PC muscle during orgasm and I remembered reading about people being able to block orgasm without using a "finger press" on the perineum and instead blocking it just with the PC muscle contractions. So I gave it a whirl one day and didn't block using my fingers but instead tried to direct the energy up the spine visually, with deep pranayamic breathing as well as with the pelvic contractions. What I found was that at first only a little bit of semen leaked out. After another month of trying this I was able to fully block orgasm without using any fingers and without losing any semen at all.

quote:

You are in BIG trouble if I'M your guru man! Haha.

Good luck Snatha!

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  07:56:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
[
quote:

Good luck Snatha!

Love,
Carson

quote:

Good luck Snatha!

Love,
Carson

wonderfull explaination bravo Carson

I will also pray that let it happen naturally for me also

One who clears the doubt is also a guru
so u cannot escape from me

and I agree that the real guru is yogani

/\

Thanks Yogani
let god bless carson & everyone here

Edited by - snatha on Jun 05 2009 09:59:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jun 05 2009 :  10:30:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The real guru is in YOU!

Good luck Brother.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

shaktipath

Croatia
12 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  08:38:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit shaktipath's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just a dollar from my side ,
you can develop strength with pc muscle by puling it up during the day whenever you manage to remember. It is the same pull as when you want to stop urinating, be gentile and aware.
Later on while in the course of melting with your partner do come out and cool before the peak so you can practice, prolong and make her happy to.
As your pc muscle gets stronger and you more proficient you will be able to block it. Then deepen and move forward from the genital area and contractions by being relaxed and allow energy to be over your whole being. So not just down there where you fight to squeeze not wanting to ejaculate. This will make new pathways upwards which i guess you prepared by spinal breathing. Over time your breathing will be more orgasmic and your life ecstatic.
May it be fruitful for you and your community!
s
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  10:43:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thanks for remembering the real guru
yes the real guru is inside

thanks carson

Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  10:45:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by shaktipath

Just a dollar from my side ,

I don't think it is just a dollar

I also wanted to ask this question?
u have just answerd correctly

now what u r telling is manual blocking or just blocking from mind?
pulling means pelvic contration isn't it?

everyone's well ends well

thanks shaktipath

Edited by - snatha on Jun 06 2009 10:56:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

shaktipath

Croatia
12 Posts

Posted - Jun 06 2009 :  4:18:04 PM  Show Profile  Visit shaktipath's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The days are coming when this knowledge which was reserved only for the sages and kings will be available in our basic education for free and for the benefit of all.

It is better to strengthen the muscle by actual pulling just as you do while stopping peeing , (so there is contraction) then pressing it with fingers from outside. Just as it is more natural to stick your tongue out than pulling it with your fingers,more profound sensual and precise. Mind will be of use when you manage to move your attention while peaking from genital area higher up(not so ease in the beginning), so your orgasmic energy will follow accordingly. Lesson 56 Sambhavi will be precious.
Later on no contractions whatsoever as they are pumping your semen and than you need to block.It is worth mentioning that intensity of your awareness makes new peaks. Under such high voltage of your presence every breath and or penetration is orgasmic. It goes higher and higher so it is caled Pre orgasmic.
Tantra is all about awareness, and our projections are making us blind as we are taking life for granted. Put your intensity into every action as it is your last chance to do it. Or as i like to say touch and hold every thing just as you FIRST touched your child or your long desired lover. Everything is always, fresh but mind dulls life as it likes to put stickers on people ,things...
s

Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2009 :  10:19:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Shaktipath

Stoping the peeing to streghten the PC muscle.
See the link below will this

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/20739..._short_vers/

Now do u feel it is useful & correct?have u tried this type?

Now if the same thing is done without Manual blocking & with only mentally will it work out? will the mental blocking while peeing will also Strenthen the PC Muscle?

Edited by - snatha on Jun 09 2009 10:23:31 AM
Go to Top of Page

shaktipath

Croatia
12 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2009 :  4:05:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit shaktipath's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Snatha,
this is all borrowed knowledge. You have to discover and master it on your own. Go to the beginning of the thread and when you read those books from Mantak Chia and other resources that are mentioned here you will know better. By that time practice daily with the partner or solo as practice makes the master. It is not over night , so i would say that you might ejaculate 100 times more until you get proficient. So take your time and enjoy every step of the way, do not carve for the goal and one day when you ready it will happen. It usually happens when we stop wanting and desiring. This is as much as I can offer , wishing you fulfillment and joy in you practice!
s
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2009 :  08:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Shaktipath

sorry for the delay

Now what r the concepts of Mantak Chia

& also how r the solo pratices performed n also tell me its meaning

I searched in this forum thier r so many links.

could u show me a direct link to thier meaning n application

Thankz Shaktipath

Edited by - snatha on Jun 15 2009 08:21:56 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000