New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2009 :  3:07:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by snatha

quote:
Originally posted by markern

http://www.thetaobums.com/Authentic...s-t9421.html

http://www.thetaobums.com/index.php...ight=karezza

These two threads have information you realy need to master this and to do it safely

I haven`t mastered it in any way. I found that my body was too blocked, energy was flowing too wrong and my breath too crapy to realy get anywhere with this. I need to sort other stuff out first. But when I did experiment with it I think I understood certain things quite well such as that when you get close to the point of no return you should not realy control much over move stuff so much you just "fall back into the energy", "relax into it", bring mindfull awareness around it, let go of striving etc. When I did this the energy automtaticly moved up in my body and I got too a much more aroused state with quite a lot of small pelvic contractions without coming. It seemed to me that when you are aproaching the point of no return you are tensing and moving upward and when you cum you sort of fall of a cliff. Iinstead you move up, then relax the tention that wants to come and sink into it in a way that does not reduce the arousal but takes it upwards. I think when most men turn away from the point of no return they are still tense and they tune OUT of the sensation. The trick is to become relaxed and tune more INTO the sensation. Then you sort of aquire a certain level of arousal as safe without coming and you can go further up without risk of coming, the point of no retrun moves up and so you repeat the process higher up. Actualy I think the real clue is not so much relaxation as neutral mindfull awareness. Because in the urge towards ejaculation there is a sort of desperate and tense drive towards realease mindfull awareness with its neutrality stops that and that alowas the energy to turn upwards by itself. Actualy I think it also transforms the energy to a different and more beneficial sexual energy more conected with the heart, more rich on oxcytocin and more healthy. Deep mindfulness at this point realy is alchemy for the sexual energy. I think this goes a long way to explain how Karezza people can have success with almost no technique but just sitting with almost no movement and total relaxation. The level of relaxation and mindfulness this gives makes the energy go up by itself. For the right type of energy being produced it is essential that the sexual energy blends with the energy of the heart. This type of orgasm resulting from a natural upward turn of the energy does this almst by itself. Many people who use the microcosmic orbit to pull energy up do it too forcefully. What happens then is that the energy jumps up in the orbit without realy blending in a natural way for each center it passes and then you end up having too much unblended unprepared lower center energy roaming around in the yupper chakras and that is not good. Deep relaxation and an orbit that almost runs itself does this well. When more conciously drawing energy into the orbit it is important to do it in a way were it energy is guided in its natural flowing course in its own pace as much as possible.

Check out this site as well:

http://alchemicaltaoism.com/

In the healing love section you will find loads of good info.

In the section on the prbit he also writes about more or less the same as I write about with the orbit when he writes about using the power of the back channel to push through the front channel in stead of letting it flow and blend in its natural way.

I shall study the site n then reply.but I feel it says no no manual blockage especially on perinium area is it true?have u masterd in this way?

thank you Marken

Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2009 :  10:17:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From reading arround abit I have found that use of the aneros prostate massager for men, which by itself wiil give men huge multiple orgasms without ejaculation a lot easier than the techniques usualy will, will also aparently rewire you in a way that makes these orgasms easy to access without the aneros and without ejaculations. So my best advice would be to start with the aneros (for solo sex mostly) and the karezza style love making and focus a LOT on belly breathing and then if time alows and once you have gotten going with the aneros and karezza start to experiemnt with Lins techniques. Use the Biel technique to balance the sexual energy and learn the inner smile to smooth things out after a long sessions (it also blends heart and sexual energy when you have been aroused and you start smiling all over your body, it also provides a yin element to a practice that often ends up way, way too yang.
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2009 :  08:33:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh my god

what r all this
day by day it is becoming tough

Oh Markern I surely don't know any of these techniques

If u could pls explain or give the links for these or give me some time
I shall study it in the net if it free n be back

Go to Top of Page

markern

Norway
171 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2009 :  09:29:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit markern's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by snatha

Oh my god

what r all this
day by day it is becoming tough

Oh Markern I surely don't know any of these techniques

If u could pls explain or give the links for these or give me some time
I shall study it in the net if it free n be back

For the aneros there is almost no technique at all. However, it can take some time before people open up enough/their muscles reprogram enough to get results. But they do come, especialyy for meditators. That way you get powerfull multiple orgasms almost without any technique and fairly quickly in many instances. The karezza technique is almost no technique, almost just very pleasurable relaxation during extreemly slow intercourse. Also takes a little time but should be pleasurable from the start. The dr. lin techniques are actualy quite complicated to learn for most but if you have already opened up through the aneros and karezza it is likely to be quite easy to do. You might not even need Lins techniques at all. At least not for anything other than the more vigorous lovemaking sessions. To learn about aneros and karezza just read on the aneros and reuniting sites. Lins techniques are freely described/linked to on the alchemicaltaoism.com site. For now however, I would just focus on doing belly breathing, the aneros and karezza. If you go to thetaobums.com and search for secret smile you will find both a description of belly breathing and the excellent meditation the secret smile.
Go to Top of Page

snatha

India
23 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2009 :  10:37:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit snatha's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh now I can take a breath

Ok sir I shall read the matter from the site

Thankyou very much Markern
May god bless u & all helping ones

Edited by - snatha on Jun 23 2009 10:42:03 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000