kundalini energy, is it that abundant?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  5:50:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

All self hypnosis.

hi gumpi, 5 years back i would've agreed with you that it is very probable that these experiences might be due to self hypnosis bcz i used to experiment with astral projection techniques and it's during those experiments where i actually liked the thought of deep meditation and experienced infinite space.

but most of what i mentioned above happened during the last two years where i didn't have the slightest interest in astral projection.

and anyways wether it's self hypnosis or not i just don't care cz it's fun

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2009 :  6:10:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by themysticseeker

Kundalini is like flying a jet plane to India; rather than taking a tug boat and then walking. In short, kundalini is a means not an end in itself. Is there a limit? The limit is your awareness of what kundalini can do for you. Trust your heart... Don't let it turn into another attachment. Once you get to India, you don't need the jet plane any more. If you really are interested in meditating without interruption, then kundalini can be instrumental in allowing you to continue in samadhi for weeks at a time without food or water or pee pee breaks.

I would like you to consider the part about radiating shaki from your heart chakra out to the world. That is the most significant event you have related. In fact, the external world really radiates out from your heart consciousness. This is a fundamental fact of awareness that pervades all of space.

If I were you, I would select that experience as the object of my meditation. If you can stabilize that experience, you are on the path of the victors. Congratulations.

Love,

TMS

P.S., In contrast to the standard AYP holding that kundalini is a sex energy. I believe, from my experience, that kundalini is a combination of energies, only one of which is sexual. Others related to digestion, breathing and consciousness (and more). One can send sex energy into the central channel or hold the sex energy with the digestive and the lung and send that into the central channel for a more blazing effect. Not all traditions describe kundalini as a serpent spiraling from the sex spot. It all breaks down to the same thing... wind...

hi mystic, thk you for the great advice i can actually resonate with what you said in tremendous ways just by concentrating on it... and will try it on for the next few days. (and actually when ever i see a little baby i send them some or that blissful samyama shakti through the heart)

about the experiences i go through every now and then i simply look at them as scenery but i like to know more about them just as food for thought.

and this is not addressed to you mystic but i would like to say that i am sorry if i sound a bit egoistic when i am sharing my experiences with you guys it really isn't my intention.

warmest regards dear mystic and thks again for the good advice.
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  5:25:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Much respect and many blessings, Ananda. Just to clarify a little point. All external appearances radiate from your heart chakra. Your consciousness arises from your heart chakra. This is the non-dual meditation where there is no difference between outer or inner, heart and mind. This is high level contemplation that all appearances are your mind as guru. Can you vibe that? Don't focus; don't cling... flow...

Love,

TMS

Edited by - themysticseeker on Feb 25 2009 5:50:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  03:24:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,

quote:
so is it possible for you normal average joe to experience stuff like that or was it just scenery and smthg which is not related to the causal body experience?

It is possible for anyone at any stage of spiritual work to have glimpses of transcendental states. This could include astral travel, or glimpses of the glory body (of your own or others), or glimpses of the causal realms. It is even possible to have glimpses of the reality beyond the causal realms (beyond all manifest creation). But these glimpses will remain only that until we transform our own consciousness and bring that transcendent reality here.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  03:33:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello dear mystic,

i can actually vibe that intelectually bcz during heart openings whenever they happen i feel like a channel or a cannal for the infinite and i feel like redirecting that shakti which is emanating from the heart either by writting or by loving anf hugging my family the trees some of my friends...

but i don't really feel the experience of unity from the heart bcz it feels like the ego is still pretty much here when it happens.

but concerning the crown chakra then that's a whole different story bcz over there i really really do experience unity; boundaries are gone and i am all that and the ego is there but it's like a piece of nilon or smthg very transparent but never the less it's still there and this happens during and outside meditation but it doesn't happen all the time ofcourse.

but i do believe that the experience of true enlightenment all the bliss and the beauty there is do happen in the heart and i experienced that more than once now but i cannot take it with me to the outside at least not yet but the heart openings do seem like a sign for good things to come.

namaste brother,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2009 :  03:42:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thk you for the feedback Christy, we cross posted.

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000