Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Some experiences
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  06:30:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namaste,

Yesterday at night while sleeping I was just aware of the inner chattering and suddenly i felt hmm difficult to explain..I felt a ball of energy which was just a feet above my head it just bounced in to my head and I felt vibration in my whole head and neck area...esply my throat chakra started to spin at a high speed.

My other experiences were I am aware I am dreaming which real strange or some character in the dream will come to me and say hey you are dreaming but after that the dream fades away.

Once I had a dream but i became aware and lucid and at that time I was pulled backward by strong wind in the dream. Then I settled in another dream environment where I saw a lady she just asked me to see something..she showed three images but I remember only one..it was Golden tablet(you stone stone tablet but this one was golden)and in that I could see what u see in normal phramacy ie the image of two cobras climing up a rod e or something. This is what I saw. Then I woke up immediately.

Any guess what all these could possibly mean. Any information and guidance pls..

Regards
Viji

Note:Sorry for my english since itisn't my first language so if any mistakes just forgive me.

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2009 :  3:21:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When Gampopa who is considered by many to be a Buddha had various visions of hell realms, prophetic dreams or transfigurations he would run to his guru, Milarepa, wake him up and say "I had an experience, please tell me what it means." Milarepa would say, "your meditation belt is too tight, the winds are constricted, it is neither good nor bad, continue meditating." These experiences are just the flower of your buddha-nature blossoming. It is neither good nor bad. Continue. You are doing well.
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  08:45:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi TMS,

Thanks TMS that was lovely story..Its good to be around so many like minded people.God without internet I don't know where I would be since internet and yogani site and this forum with all the like minded people around it really feels cool and inspiring too. I am lurking the forum always but not participating much in forum activities just reading stuffs in the forum and Main Lessons.

Thanks God I am not alone

Viji
Go to Top of Page

themysticseeker

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2009 :  5:17:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit themysticseeker's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Respect and blessings. I bow to you... _/|\_ Love, TMS

Edited by - themysticseeker on Feb 25 2009 5:20:39 PM
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000