Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Is tis related to third eye?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2009 :  12:03:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Namasthe to all the seekers of truth,

Three days ego I had this dream it was kind of lucid dream. I was chased by energy(it had the form of a human)it was white energy. I was running and then couldn't do anything it threw a ball fire/energy on me. At that point I was praying and shout Jesus please help me and That which is of God can only touch/come near me. After I said that I was fully engulfed by this ball of energy. I could see nothing but this orange.dark yellowish kind of energy on me.I got startled and woke up from the dream.

But I felt my Anja chakra(thrid eye)pulsing a lot and little swirling effect too.

Anybody got similar experiences pls do post I would love to hear it.

Lots of Love and Light
Viji

Edited by - AYPforum on Mar 02 2009 12:04:53 PM

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2009 :  12:04:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2009 :  9:36:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Viji,

How did you feel the next day? I sometimes have similar dreams, but usually because I overdid my practices. I felt the swirling effect once, but at my heart, not third eye.

Ajna pulsing can also happen when it's starting to open. The pulsations become more frequent over time. You will get used to it

With Love
cosmic
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2009 :  06:41:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namasthe Cosmic,

I felt good the next day and felt the pulsing of anjana for long time and I also started to feel it pulsing when iam reading the forum/books or anything which is spiritual.

Lots of Love and Light
Viji
Go to Top of Page

cosmic_troll

USA
229 Posts

Posted - Mar 03 2009 :  8:38:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit cosmic_troll's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That is wonderful to hear. Enjoy the ride

I get that when watching/listening to things like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KPp...ture=channel

Many Blessings
cosmic
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000