kundalini energy, is it that abundant?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  08:24:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
namaste wise ones,

i had sort of a similar kundalini awakening to that of Gopi krishna but with more scenery at first.

and from the moment mother kundalini awakened, the trip seems to be an automatic transformation as if the energy has a mind of it's own and all i have to do is set the condition of redirecting the energy using yogani's techniques to lead a safe and balance transformation and here is where i differ from Gopi.

now i've been feeling lately that i've been radiating shakti to the outside more than the usual, literally i mean i can feel it in my aura but this time it's pleasant and safe unlike how it was before i got here (it used to be very wild and over toxicating.)

and no matter how much i waste sexual or physical energy the shakti seems to be very abundant as if i don't have to do anything to experience it's presence.

and there is no experience of the loss of it even after having more than one orgasm in a very close period of time, instead it's all ecstatic and seems to become more active than ever.

so it came to my thought three days back to give it a try and stop practicing ketchari and pranayamas for a week and just do my daily 2 sessions of deep meditation plus my daily spiritual practice of prayer via samyama and guess what it's still all the same it's actually even more pleasant now and more blissful than ever and everything seems so automatic.

when the ecstacy comes up it goes through the sushumna directly toward the third eye as if it knows where to go.

and all i have to do to stabilize the energy coming up my crown chakra is to concentrate a bit on the third eye and abracadabra there's bliss all over the place...

what i want to ask is, once kundalini awakens and maybe matures a bit is there a limit to the overflow of energy cz i'm not experiencing any loss these days unlike before? plus does the spiritual transformation become inevitable once mother kundalini awakens like the case of Gopi krishna and which path is faster us or his? (of course we already know which is safer )

any feedback would be appreciated.

love,

Ananda

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  09:54:23 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda

quote:
and from the moment mother kundalini awakened, the trip seems to be an automatic transformation as if the energy has a mind of it's own and all i have to do is set the condition of redirecting the energy using yogani's techniques to lead a safe and balance transformation

This is my experience too.

quote:
and no matter how much i waste sexual or physical energy the shakti seems to be very abundant as if i don't have to do anything to experience it's presence.

This is also my experience. It has been like this.....since about a year after the ecstatic conductivity entered the shushumna.....and this is 4 years ago now.....I do not waste sexual energy now.....(it would always lead to sadness)....then again, there is plenty of inner orgasm....so this need is never felt anymore
In fact.....it is as if the amount of power that flows through the system is just increasing and increasing......it is a never ending reservoir.......self-pacing is a daily issue always because of this.

The practise right now is:

2-3 breaths of Pranayama (the route is established 24/7 anyway)
10-15 min of Deep Meditation

I had to stop Samayama a couple of weeks ago because of overload. But....there is spontaneous meditation during the day.....and there will be dropping of peoples names into silence then.....

quote:
what i want to ask is, once kundalini awakens and maybe matures a bit is there a limit to the overflow of energy cz i'm not experiencing any loss these days unlike before?

The energy seems unlimited.......but over the years it has refined a lot. I call it "the vapour"......it is like a subtle mist of it....spreading out. The bliss of it is spreading from heart.....

quote:
plus does the spiritual transformation become inevitable once mother kundalini awakens like the case of Gopi krishna and which path is faster us or his? (of course we already know which is safer )

If the spiritual transformation is inevitable with an awakened Kundalini.......I don't know. But here it is very clear that having an awakened Kundalini is in no way a stamp that says you are awake at all times. There is all the inner work......everything has to be met......and when seen, then acted upon. If not......it is just....then it is just a ...."show".....isn't it...

It is my experience that truth only transforms to the extent I am willing to act on it.

Also.....the giving of satsang and hosting the meditation groups at home......it is grounding....it sees to it that more of it can flow through....

I dont't know about Gopi Krishna........haven't read his book, Ananda

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  11:03:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi katrine, so sweet of you to shime in and thk you for sharing your experiences on the subject.

for me it hasn't been a year yet with the ecstatic conductivity, but it seems that we share a lot of the same experiences and concerning the bliss from the heart that's a common thing here is well.

concerning Gopi, i suggest you read it and he's actually the reason why i asked if the transformation is inevitable cz after his awakening the guy just did sit there and do nothing but suffer during the transformation and experience scenery plus he seemed to have a goal in front of him to achieve super normal powers and always used to said to himself at first that he just sees light and stuff and that the rest is normal... but later on after 10 years or so he had a lot of different stuff to say....

but concerning writting poetry and such i say that you've reached that stay way before that Gopi by a long shot unless it was all there before and not after the awakening.

by the way if you read the story of Gopi, you would know how amazingly lucky you are that you found Yogani or Yogani found you can't precisely figure that out yet since he posted the online lessons.

namaste divine katrine, and would appreciate it if others would shime in and share their experiences with us.

bliss,

Ananda

Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  12:00:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful you guys, happy for you.

Best, yb.
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  12:00:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hm, kundalini, this remarkable thing... In the introduction to this forum, Yogani describes kundalini as:

quote:
kundalini is a term that applies to all phases of energy awakening, and even to unawakened energy residing in our sexual biology in the pelvic region.

As I take it - as soon as you sense some sort of energies, there you have your kundalini awakened! Doesn't have to be particularly "ecstatic". So... what do you mean by ecstatic, really?

People say I have my kundalini pretty awake, but I could not describe it as "ecstatic" or "orgasmic". I'd rather say it's "lovemaking". It's more similar to the feeling right before orgasm, a constant pleasure somehow, and it's not able to be located anywhere in the body. I usually say "it's lovemaking in the field" somehow. So I never understood the words "ecstatic conductivity or radiance" or the like... is that because I haven't experienced it yet? Will it become more orgasmic with more purification? Haha... like an intercourse... you have to make love for a while before you get the orgasm?!? LOL!

I just have to put my attention in "the field" - I guess that is what some might say "space" or consciousness or awarenss - and the lovemaking starts. But it's far from "orgasmic". If I compare it to the orgasmic trances I used to go into for hours (during sex) before the journey began three years ago, this is not even close in magnitude... But it is "abundant" as you say, ananda. It's a never ending thing as long as the attention is kept there. How would I know if this is or isn't what you refer to?

For your info, ananda, I started this journey with pure energy tantric experiences with a man. I had an acute rising of energy along the spine, a carbon dioxide feeling spreading, and then I could have "whole body energy orgasms" even without being naked in a lovemaking situation, and later on also on distance (not even connecting over the phone, but actually him being in his house and I in mine, we were so connected). And I still wouldn't know if what I perceive nowadays is what you label "ecstatic"...

As a parenthesis - when in overload, I have a variety of the symptoms mentioned in AYP teachings, but I had missed this one until today:

quote:
The feeling of insects crawling on the limbs, or little pricks like they are biting occasionally during the day. /Lesson 69

Jeez... weird symptom! I'm itching the pricks here... (Yes, yes... constantly self-pacing here, no worries mate!)

Well, don't know if this is relevant to your question, ananda, but I'd thought I'd share anyway since you asked!

Edited by - emc on Feb 08 2009 12:12:34 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  12:14:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi yogibear and thk you for dropping by.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  12:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi emc and thks for sharing your personal experiences

concerning the ecstatic part that's true it doesn't have to be, at first it's pretty much orgasmic and later on it stays like that to some extent but in a more refined way it's like bliss + ecstacy so it's much more smooth.

concerning your wonderful tantric experiences, i wish i could meet a person interested in tantra but i live in lebanon and well.... let's just say it's very rare to find someone like that here.

about the awakening i used to have these signs of energetic jolts and such way back as long as i can remember and some of them during my childhood while growing up especially in the pelvic region and i never understood that stuff fully until i got here.

now concerning the big awakening whom i don't know if it's full (guess we'll have to ask yogani about that) but it's smthg pretty different than what's before.

since it happened i don't have to practice pranayamas and such to experience energies they are just there present 24\7 and the practices are for having a safe journey as it seems from one part and on the other to experience pure bliss conciousness via deep meditation and the outpouring of everything nice via samyama.

concerning symptoms of overloading, these are nothing just read the story of Gopi krishna.

plus before i came here i heard from a friend about a guy in Canada with an awakening who is literally out of his mind now and this happens with a lot of suffis too when they overload. (they call these guys majazib)

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  12:45:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've read just today that pricks can occur in the legs like when you have a dead leg as the energy withdraws inside while sitting still meditating. I don't know if that is related.

If sex is better than kundalini, maybe i should forget these practices!

Some people i have questioned on this website about the relationship between sexual fluid and kundalini has shown that they are not related. That is why i do not understand what Yogani is talking about when he speaks of the sexual essences rising up through the body. That just sounds absurd to me (sorry Yogani!).

Ojas is sexual energy, not a biological phenomenon. It is also cultivated by renouncing sex in not only act but thought too. Seems like an impossible goal if you ask me. I mean, we can't help having eyeballs!

Has anybody actually tried to scientifically corroborate the idea that semen or sexual fluids actually rise up into the body? I mean surely the test would be simply a matter of anatomy. Is it even possible for these fluids to somehow change direction inside the body? Just a simple, common sense query.

I once stopped masturbating for over 6 months and there wasn't semen coming out when i went to the toilet. Again, i do not know what some posters are talking about when they say semen comes out with urine.

Swami Vivekananda never said that sexual fluids are ojas. If that was the case then translated it would mean that semen actually enters the brain. I REALLY cannot accept that, hahaha....

Can we try to clarify EXACTLY what is meant by kundalini on this forum please?

Is kundalini energy, or is it simply physiological responses to centre of attention?

Why is it that when people talk about having an Out Of Body Experience they never mention anything remotely akin to seeing chakras in their subtle bodies?

My limited experience so far with yoga is that it is simply a method of inducing deep states of relaxation very much similar to taking a tranquiliser. I don't mean to sound negative (again!) but this is simply a neutral state of peace, and not some hugely "blissful" experience. Ok, maybe some endorphins are released in the process too but having personally taken cannabis myself there simply is no comparison - cannabis is much better. The only good thing that can be said about yoga relaxation is that it is a feeling that you don't come down from.

And i mentioned this in another thread, but what exactly is "God"? Surely this is an important point? Nobody on these forums seems to speak about this but to my way of thinking it is the most important thing of all.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  1:07:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi gumpi ,

first of all God is in everything; we are just an expression of the self so that it would be able to know itself.

in suffism there is saying coming straight from the Quran, it goes like this: "I was a hidden treasure and wanted to be know, so i brought forth creation."

but to be honest with you about the mention of the word god well it's just a word something been giving to a whole far beyond our comprehension and there were a lot of names given for god long before the word god came 2500 B.C. came Hermes trismegistus "imhoteb" and called god "Nuis" hope my memory serves me right here.

all i can say is that god by whatever name you wanna call him or even if you don't believe in him out of my personal experience is present and it reaches us through the heart not the mind.

and i said that it's far beyond our comprehension to point out the fact that the mind is limited and the self cannot know itself except by itself.

and i found out that prayer and meditation and yoga in general do lead to an amazing state where one is full he is satisfied and it's way much more better than everything in existance and way better than drugs which they are dull and lame in comparison to such state even sex is not as beautiful it's way down there.

the best definition i can give that state is: melting in a sea of honey, of love, of purity, of perfection..... it's way beyond this body you even forget the body and become the state.

concerning the sexual transmutation i'll share this link with you:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=4413#43636
in it Christy gave a great explanation.

love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  3:27:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gumpi, I never said it wasn't BETTER than sex... I've totally lost interest in sex! But I said the sense of magnitude is not close, in terms of dB, I mean the "volume" of it.

quote:
the best definition i can give that state is: melting in a sea of honey, of love, of purity, of perfection..... it's way beyond this body you even forget the body and become the state.

Would that be "bliss" or "ecstacy" or the mix of the two? Just to know how you use the words...

Edited by - emc on Feb 08 2009 3:30:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  4:48:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i've experienced each of bliss and ecstacy alone plus together but that state is definitely beyond... simply put it's pure relief... the purity of bliss is a term which comes to mind but yet...
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2009 :  5:10:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi gumpi,

It is hard for me to get a handle on god. Whenever I try to wrap my mind around the fact that astronomers estimate that there are hundreds of billions of galaxies, each with hundreds of millions of stars like our own sun, I fail. On the other hand, what I can perceive with my limited faculties, self included, I consider to be an infinitesimal piece of that god. There is no thing that is not god.

I think philosophical types would call me a conceptual radical non dualist. Or maybe a monist. But that is just me.

With regards to kundalini, for me, I call it pleasurable conductivity. Because like emc said, it is not ecstatic. But it is quite pleasurable. One time I experienced it and would have called it ecstatic because I was to the point of passing out because of the intensity of it. I can feel it now. My body often feels pleasurable and it has a sexual flavor to it, and all i have to do is put a little attention on it.

It waxes and wanes, just like my degree of presense or awareness does.

Sometimes I wonder about the relationship between semen and kundalini as I conceive of kundalini as a vast infinite storehouse of energy at the base of the spine and sexual energy as a tiny manifestation of that energy that leaks out and gives us life. I think of semen loss as of such a small magnitude that how can it possibly have any effect on kundalini activation? But then I think that the amount of energy in the body cannot build up to the necessary strength required to activate more of the kundalini if it is expended carelessly. It has more of an activation role is how I think of it right now.

It is not the kundalini itself.

Tantra (preservation) and spinal breathing, (cultivation), in simple terms, result in the activation or release of the kundalini.

But of course it not the semen itself but the subtle essense of it, the ojas, that is released into the body.

I don't know. Those are my thoughts at present. I am still trying create a clear concept of that aspect of it.

Input?

Best, yb.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  01:25:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi yogibear, you seem to have a good idea but i hope you're not skipping deep meditation.

concerning the ecstacy there's pleasure from that too, but it's not the same as the orgasmic pleasure which comes from tantric practices or spinal breathing alone and which is very out there in the open at 1st.

as it seems it is a mixture of pure bliss conciousness (due to deep meditation)+ the inner orgasmic pleasure you are speaking of which in turn becomes more refined and blissful and ecstatic it's there and it's very powerful but in a gentle way unlike before.

concerning the sexual transmutation, i hope you read the link i posted which was wrote by Christy cz it eexplains the whole thing in a clead and very logical way.

love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  03:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have a little time to reply. I read Christi's post and he didn't address the fact that kundalini is not related to semen.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  07:30:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
nope he addressed that it's related, and i agree with him on that there is a relation and to whomever says other wise it would be nice of him to give us some input regarding the subject.

concerning my case i see it that at 1st it was related, i used to feel very week and drained in the past whenever i had an ejaculation\orgasm but now i don't know why that simply sort of stopped.

kindest regards,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2009 :  11:10:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogibear, thanks for your post! Made me feel happy that someone else had a similar description!

I read some again of Yogani's lessons on this ecstacy... Seems as if it will continue to grow in pleasure all the time! It's a continuum without an end... In one lesson he describes it as going "beyond any human comprehension". I guess I'm somewhere in between the quite neutral "energy experience", which as you say, ananda, is there constantly (although I'm not awake 24/7 as you seem to be, I still sleep heavy at night!) and the "beyond comprehension" thing... If I open the channel properly and seriously... I blow off in a not so very good crown opening, so that doesn't bring any more ecstatic sensations of the pleasurable kind, just overload... Just as predicted by Yogani! Feels like balancing on a knife's edge!

I think I understand the term "ecstatic conductivity" now anyway. That's what I've called "climbing over the energy threashold" or "getting a sixth sense: feeling energies". Not very complicated if I look at it that way. I bet I've felt bliss as well, then, without knowing that was the name for it...

Oh, ananda, I'm sure you will find a tantrika! Life is abundant (wasn't that the name of this topic? Kundalini is life energy...) and She will bring Her to you when it's time! I met my ex in a totally weird situation, and he found me - who had not been spiritual AT ALL - and got me into that tantra immediately to his big surprise! You don't know which of those "ordinary" women who are about to pop!

Edited by - emc on Feb 09 2009 1:04:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  01:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi emc,

i don't believe that i am that awake, but concerning the heavy sleeping that is almost gone i usually don't need a lot of sleep and when i am sleeping it's either lucid or some kind of a scenery through most of the times... and whenever i do cosmic samyama b4 sleep well....

concerning finding a tantrika oh god i wish, well fingers crossed cz all i seem to bump into are women with superficial tendencies it's as if i'm a magnet for those.

by the way i am all into that soul mate thingy to the bonest with ya, and did you know that in the vedas the perfect human being is expressed as half man and half woman.

Shiva & Shakti!

namaste dear emc, it's lovely to have you arround.

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  05:00:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you ananda, you are a sunshine too, spreading your light around!

Oh, just a thought that hit me here... if you are a magnet of those women... and it is reoccurring... it's perhaps a message they try to bring to you that you don't hear yet? Just a guess from my own experience and how life is trying to communicate with us. Have you inquired what you really think about those "superficial" women?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  05:25:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
they are just attracted to me because i'm good looking and do have a nice car .

concerning what i think about them, i love them all, i actually love everyone but i guess i am very picky when it comes to choosing someone to fall in love with...

as you said she will come hopefully.

love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  05:28:06 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
by the way we are still talking about mother kundalini here right; in the form of the divine feminin of course.

but after thinking about it, i feel bad for calling these lady friends as superficial.

let's just say i'm too over complicated.
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  6:42:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Ananda, here's a reaction to your original posting.

I think it should be said that even when one's in the stage where the ecstasy/energy is present all the time and even though orgasms don't seem to take away from it, it's still advisable to favor energy cultivation ... do the practices, stay preorgasmic. To keep in mind that causes still have to be paid attention to, and even though the whole process seems to be automatic (which it is from a certain point of view), the practices are it's integral part. So yes, it's automatic if you don't forget to play your part :)

Regarding the overflow - again, the ongoing cultivation of your energetic aspect is at the core of this. If you manage the causes and do the practices, it'll be expanding. Less so without practices, I think. Otherwise, there's no limit :)

Go to Top of Page

anthony574

USA
549 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2009 :  7:41:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit anthony574's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Gumpi, in regard to your question about whether semen comes out during urination - it does for me if I masturbate tantrically. I usually never go "over the edge" but I'll still feel my perineum twitching and pumping and ill contract my PC muscle to try to send energy upwards. I am not "kundalini active" by the way. Anyway, I can see that urine it being deposited through the urine because my urine will be foamy and "bubbly" when it hits the water. I don;'t know what that has to do with semen being in it, but it is a very obvious difference than normal urination.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  2:26:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by tadeas

Hey Ananda, here's a reaction to your original posting.

I think it should be said that even when one's in the stage where the ecstasy/energy is present all the time and even though orgasms don't seem to take away from it, it's still advisable to favor energy cultivation ... do the practices, stay preorgasmic. To keep in mind that causes still have to be paid attention to, and even though the whole process seems to be automatic (which it is from a certain point of view), the practices are it's integral part. So yes, it's automatic if you don't forget to play your part :)

Regarding the overflow - again, the ongoing cultivation of your energetic aspect is at the core of this. If you manage the causes and do the practices, it'll be expanding. Less so without practices, I think. Otherwise, there's no limit :)

nicely put dear tadeas, cause over effect is the best way to look at it.

namaste,

Ananda

p.s: by the way is tadeas a name or....?
Go to Top of Page

tadeas

Czech Republic
314 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  2:34:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda, yea it's my name, check this: http://www.behindthename.com/name/tadea10s18
:)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2009 :  4:39:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
that's lovely and it pretty much suits you.

quote:
It is possibly derived from a word meaning "heart", but it may in fact be an Aramaic form of a Greek name such as Theodoros (see THEODORE). In the Gospel of Matthew Thaddeus is listed as one of the twelve apostles, though elsewhere in the New Testament his name is omitted and Jude's appears instead. It is likely that the two names refer to the same person.

love,

Ananda
Go to Top of Page

yogibear

409 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2009 :  05:52:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi ananda,

quote:
hi yogibear, you seem to have a good idea but i hope you're not skipping deep meditation.

Don't worry, ananda, it is the top priority of my practice. I learned my lesson. And thanks for the link. I read both Christi and Katrine and understand their explanations. I think that I understand things in a way that is pretty similar to them.

But I have read that the kundalini is different than the prana that enters the sushumna. They are two different things and sometimes they are mistaken for each other. When the prana in the body is no longer flowing in the ida and pingala, but instead, enters and flows thru the sushumna, by whatever means, this is what activates or frees or releases kundalini and allows her to travel up the sahashrara.

Possibly this is a bad piece of data; I don't know.

So on the one hand we have the preservation and cultivation of creative energy, and on the other, we have this tremendous force at the base of our spine.

So, what is the relationship between the two? Are we cultivating kundalini when we perform bramacharya? Or are we cultivating prana and directing prana in our body in a different manner and thereby creating optimal kundalini activation conditions?

Do you see the distinction? Thanks for helping me to clarify my thoughts.

The good thing is that to get real world results, all you need to do are two simple practices, DM and SB.

Best, yb.

Edited by - yogibear on Feb 12 2009 06:15:59 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000