I AM mantra
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2008 :  12:50:38 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it's okey neli, there's no need to say you're sorry between friends.

most of us have some bad memories or traumas from his chidhood; i for person had my share of these during the lebanese civil war but that period later on made me stronger for what's to come in life.

hope the same will happen to you as well, live and let go and thk god for the moment being and try to enjoy it in the best way you can.

my deepest love for your sweet and kind person, i knew that you meant well from the beginning.

namaste my friend, best of wishes on your path.

Ananda

Edited by - Ananda on Oct 29 2008 1:11:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2008 :  11:03:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda,

You are very right, my childhood experiences made me stronger than ever, like preparing me to something more stronger than that, that was the ufo sightings. I'm mean seeing them at a very very close range, almost face to face, and not only that, but interacting with them as well. Well this is another chapter of my life, 100 times stronger than what my parents did to me, maybe it was a training to my nervous system, cause once we are aware of their presence, there's no way out. (if we only knew !) Definitely we are not alone in this planet. Someone else came before us. I think the K energy had made me tune in better with them than before.

Thanks for your wishes my friend, best wishes for you also.

Namaste
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

it's okey neli, there's no need to say you're sorry between friends.

most of us have some bad memories or traumas from his chidhood; i for person had my share of these during the lebanese civil war but that period later on made me stronger for what's to come in life.

hope the same will happen to you as well, live and let go and thk god for the moment being and try to enjoy it in the best way you can.

my deepest love for your sweet and kind person, i knew that you meant well from the beginning.

namaste my friend, best of wishes on your path.

Ananda

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  6:38:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Neli,

Have you heard of sleep paralysis and hypnagogic phenomena? Did you rule these out when you had your experiences? You know what i am like, a terrible sceptic!

Are you saying you met aliens flesh to flesh?

I had an alien "encounter" in meditation last year. I have no idea why i had it nor what it means. When i was in meditation i suddenly saw a face that looked like those "greys" except it was more blue or green mixed colour and somehow i knew it was a female. When i "saw" it in my mind's eye i was surprised and i felt this being was surprised too - like we were looking at each other for a split second and "BOO".

I totally never expected to experience anything like this as i don't have any particular interest in ETs. But my curiosity has been awakened.
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  01:17:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Dear Gumpi,

I was very skeptical before, not anymore. I have heard of sleep paralysis, but have never felt it, but this is very usual in abduction phenomena, or before OOBE.

Yes I'm saying I have met aliens flesh to flesh, as impossible as it can be for our pre-conditioned minds.

I mean our minds are conditioned to certain patterns, like "there is no ufos" "that's for the looney people" the same works with the kundalini energy, if you ask someone that doesn't know about it, they will label you immediatley as a "looney" But this is because our minds are conditioned by our "society" or our control systems.

I mean in the Middle Ages if you would talked about an airplane that could fly, You could had been at the stake. But all this are mind concepts, we are educated to believe or not to believe, you believe in money, in sex, in work, and many things, cause that's what our society let us believe and focus. They don't want us to think in anything out of their pre-established order, less in anything that they don't want you to know.

The church in the Middle Ages didn't want the flock to think, that's why the masses were made in latin not in other languages, and it was till 18 century, with a lot of controversies, that the mass was permitted to be in another languages, people in that time didn't know how to read or write, only the rich people (mieddle agers).

What I mean is that we are skeptical cause its part of our pre-conditional control system, they don't want us to know, anything that its under their control.

I also have seen the aliens in meditation, and they are at another level of frequency, but they can see us, and its very amazing when you see them and they see you, but what I have seen its in the very physical realm, not while meditation.

How can you prove the existance of God??? There is not even one proof of his/her existance, its only faith, men are made of faith, in the ufos, we have thousands of proofs, that the gov. don't let them be known to the people. The same as when the mass was in latin, and forbidden in another languages, because they don't want us to know. Its that simple. You don't have to know, your mind is conditioned to deny everything. Fortunately the aliens don't think the same.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

Dear Neli,

Have you heard of sleep paralysis and hypnagogic phenomena? Did you rule these out when you had your experiences? You know what i am like, a terrible sceptic!

Are you saying you met aliens flesh to flesh?

I had an alien "encounter" in meditation last year. I have no idea why i had it nor what it means. When i was in meditation i suddenly saw a face that looked like those "greys" except it was more blue or green mixed colour and somehow i knew it was a female. When i "saw" it in my mind's eye i was surprised and i felt this being was surprised too - like we were looking at each other for a split second and "BOO".

I totally never expected to experience anything like this as i don't have any particular interest in ETs. But my curiosity has been awakened.

Go to Top of Page

YogaIsLife

641 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  06:59:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit YogaIsLife's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well, I don't know about aliens, (the subject is kind of degressing in this thread hein? ) but I found this piece of recent news interesting (since Neli talked about ufos being kept secret by the government):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...O-files.html
Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  3:19:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neli, i would like to ask you some questions in private format but you haven't spacified any contact info on your profile. I just had a few questions i wanted to ask that i feel is not appropriate to public forums, nothing sexual or anything like that. Just about the aliens LOL. If you want to email me from a proxy email you can find me at . I will edit this post soon so as not to get spam emails... lol

Edited by - gumpi on Nov 03 2008 05:17:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  04:24:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gumpi

I prefer that your questions were been made here, If they are not appropriate, don't worry, I wont answer, or we can also open a thread about ufos, but rather I prefer not to talk about ufos, it's very hard for me to talk about them.

Thanks for your understanding
Neli

quote:

Neli, i would like to ask you some questions in private format but you haven't spacified any contact info on your profile. I just had a few questions i wanted to ask that i feel is not appropriate to public forums, nothing sexual or anything like that. Just about the aliens LOL. If you want to email me from a proxy email you can find me at rossidavo66@hotmail.com. I will edit this post soon so as not to get spam emails... lol

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  04:25:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yoga

Thanks for the link, I agree totally with you.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by YogaIsLife

Well, I don't know about aliens, (the subject is kind of degressing in this thread hein? ) but I found this piece of recent news interesting (since Neli talked about ufos being kept secret by the government):

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...O-files.html

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  05:19:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It's ok don't worry about it. I understand it is probably a sensitive topic for you. No problem.
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  10:47:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gumpi

Thanks again for your understanding.

Neli

quote:

It's ok don't worry about it. I understand it is probably a sensitive topic for you. No problem.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000