New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2008 :  09:03:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi to all,

I would like to know if my crown chakra is opening, cause lately I have felt many elecricity on that area, also tingles, mostly while in meditation, but even out of meditation I can feel the tingles. They are pleasurable tingles, not a bad feeling. Sometimes I have felt like a squeeze on that area. Is it opening? Or is it just working like any other chakra.
Also I want to know why is considered dangerous if the opening is premature. Gopi Krishna don't mention anything about the crown chakra, he just said that the K energy had awakened in himself by the pingala instead of the sushumna, therefore all his bad symptoms.

Any advice is welcome
Thanks
Neli

Edited by - AYPforum on Sep 03 2008 09:04:52 AM

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2008 :  1:57:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli,
I will quote Yogani's lesson Lesson 287 - Crown Strategy and Kundalini for a reply:
quote:
It is important to note that energy experiences in the crown area (usually mirrored ecstatically body-wide) are caused by "friction" from remaining impurities in the nervous system. So the energy symptoms themselves (including ecstasy) can be taken as a caution that there is more work to be done. With crown focus, energy symptoms can quickly turn into roller coaster emotions and all sorts of physical weirdness. Yes, all of this does stabilize later on, but the difficulty of the ride we take is directly related to how aggressive we have been at the crown early on. And it is not necessarily a shorter ride -- it can be much longer due to having to come off a stable routine of practices to deal with the energy dislocations. So, slow and steady (brow to root) will win this race 9 times out of 10.

Also please read up Lesson 199 - Managing the opening of the crown for some more info.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2008 :  3:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Neli,

quote:
I would like to know if my crown chakra is opening, cause lately I have felt many elecricity on that area, also tingles, mostly while in meditation, but even out of meditation I can feel the tingles. They are pleasurable tingles, not a bad feeling. Sometimes I have felt like a squeeze on that area. Is it opening? Or is it just working like any other chakra.
Also I want to know why is considered dangerous if the opening is premature. Gopi Krishna don't mention anything about the crown chakra, he just said that the K energy had awakened in himself by the pingala instead of the sushumna, therefore all his bad symptoms.

Yes, your symptoms do indicate that your crown chakra is starting to open. Normal first symptoms include tingling, spinning, a feeling like insects are walking in a circle around the top of your head (always in the same direction), a feeling of opening or expanding upwards. Sometimes you may feel like energy is flowing in through the top of your head, or flowing out of you through the crown.

The danger of opening the crown chakra too soon is that it can cause instability throughout your whole system. Basically too much energy can rise up through you too fast and this can blow out the fuses (and everything else) on its way. The dangers of a premature crown awakening are explained pretty well by Yogani on the main lessons pages. Just go to the topic index on the main page of this website, and scroll down to “Crown opening- dangers of a premature” and follow the links. These will help in addition to the links given by Shanti above (thanks Shanti).

None of that means that you are experiencing a premature crown opening now. The crown will open for all of us at some stage during our yoga, and if it is the right time for you then all is well. The fact that you are experiencing activity at your crown does mean that you should make yourself aware of the role that the crown chakra plays in spiritual awakening and the potential dangers that can arise if it is not handled properly.

Are you an AYP practitioner? If you are an AYP practitioner, then simply carry on with your normal practices (self-pacing as usual) and all will be well. If you are not an AYP practitioner and have been doing spiritual practices that involve your crown chakra directly then let us know as you could be in for a bumpy ride.

As for Gopi Krishna, he used to do a crown chakra visualization every morning for a long time before his kundalini awakening. I do not believe that his kundalini awakened through his pingala nadi. By the description he gave after the event, it sounds like his kundalini awakened through his sushumna nadi and went directly up through his open crown rising several feet into the air above his head. A pingala nadi awakening would be very different to that. I think Gopi Krishna’s problems came from the fact that he didn’t know what he was doing, and had not done enough to purify his system to make himself ready to bear the intensity of the divine energy when it came. If he had had better access to spiritual knowledge (as we do now) he could have avoided many years of agony.

Good luck, and I am glad to hear that your crown is starting to open... it is a sign that things are working. The crown chakra is said to be the gateway to God, so if that is right, it is a very exiting time indeed. The beginning of many years of expansion into Divinity.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2008 :  06:14:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Shanti,

Thanks so much for the links, I'll read them immediately.

Namaste
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Hi Neli,
I will quote Yogani's lesson Lesson 287 - Crown Strategy and Kundalini for a reply:
quote:
It is important to note that energy experiences in the crown area (usually mirrored ecstatically body-wide) are caused by "friction" from remaining impurities in the nervous system. So the energy symptoms themselves (including ecstasy) can be taken as a caution that there is more work to be done. With crown focus, energy symptoms can quickly turn into roller coaster emotions and all sorts of physical weirdness. Yes, all of this does stabilize later on, but the difficulty of the ride we take is directly related to how aggressive we have been at the crown early on. And it is not necessarily a shorter ride -- it can be much longer due to having to come off a stable routine of practices to deal with the energy dislocations. So, slow and steady (brow to root) will win this race 9 times out of 10.

Also please read up Lesson 199 - Managing the opening of the crown for some more info.

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2008 :  08:29:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Christi,

I have felt all the symptoms that you have mentioned, the tingles, the crowlings, like insects, and the energy moving in circles, also the energy going upwards, but not inward. I have also felt like a cup on my head, like an astronaut, and also an antenna pouring out of the top of my head, it pours out and then it comes inside. Sometimes a short antenna, and sometimes a long antenna, like if trying to capture something, but I enjoy all this, even the electricity.

I feel these symptoms stronger while in meditation, but I can feel them out of meditation, but they come with pleasure.

The sensation of a cup on my head, I have years feeling this, but I have never put attention till now, also the antenna. Thought that it was a Jhanas state of ecstasy.

But the crowling sensation, the insects and electricity, have like 6 months, but inside the meditation, now I can feel it outside the meditation, but it is a pleasureable sensation.

What I knew from Jhanas time ago, was that Jhanas awakens the K energy, so I don't know if I have more time with the energy awakened.

But the electricity is like a year back, and this is a clear symtpom of the K, not of Jhanas.

I am becoming an AYP practicioner, I practice every day the Pranayama and other practices, although I haven't left the Jhanas, but have lessened to twice a week. Before I practiced Jhanas every day, 3 or 4 hours per day. Now when I do Jhanas I do it just for half an hour.

Gopi had indeed beautiful crown visualizations, but he stated in one of his books that he awakened the K energy by the Pingala nadi, because he was burning himself from inside, and we know that the Pingala is the heat nadi. He didn't know what was happening to him, for lack of information.

But even in this time there's a lot of lack of information, I mean there's information, but people doesn't know what is happening to them, when they have symptoms, I mean I am in Jhanas, and have felt the cup on my head years back, and till now I know that its a K symptom of the opening of the crown. Maybe is better not to know, but I don't think so, cause if we don't know, we can risk to have an experience similar to Gopi's one.

In Jhanas people doesn't put attention to kundalini energy, they leave the energy working alone, and they say it is harmless if awakened with Jhanas. But I respect each tradition, and stick to the AYP, cause in Jhanas as they don't put attention, maybe they don't know too much about the K energy.

You're right, Gopi's awakening was an agony, a real one, because of lack of information.

I have asked many people if they know what is K energy, and the say always No, what is that ? So even nowdays, many people doesn't know what Kundalini is, when I told my dr. that a pressure on the chest was caused by the Kundalini,(last year) he looked at me as telling me " you need to go to the mad house" so we cannot talk to any people about this, cause we are labeled immediately.

I have also asked the Iyengar Yoga people, and they told me "OHH the chakras yoga, referring to the Kundalini. And no one of the different Yogas gives importance to the K energy, only the Siddha yoga, but in a very different way. And I think that Kundalini is very important.

No one knows till one begins to notice something unusual in our bodies.

Hope that my opening will be wonderful, I really am enjoying all this.

Thanks for your advice and for your reply.

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Neli,

quote:

Yes, your symptoms do indicate that your crown chakra is starting to open. Normal first symptoms include tingling, spinning, a feeling like insects are walking in a circle around the top of your head (always in the same direction), a feeling of opening or expanding upwards. Sometimes you may feel like energy is flowing in through the top of your head, or flowing out of you through the crown.

The danger of opening the crown chakra too soon is that it can cause instability throughout your whole system. Basically too much energy can rise up through you too fast and this can blow out the fuses (and everything else) on its way. The dangers of a premature crown awakening are explained pretty well by Yogani on the main lessons pages. Just go to the topic index on the main page of this website, and scroll down to “Crown opening- dangers of a premature” and follow the links. These will help in addition to the links given by Shanti above (thanks Shanti).

None of that means that you are experiencing a premature crown opening now. The crown will open for all of us at some stage during our yoga, and if it is the right time for you then all is well. The fact that you are experiencing activity at your crown does mean that you should make yourself aware of the role that the crown chakra plays in spiritual awakening and the potential dangers that can arise if it is not handled properly.

Are you an AYP practitioner? If you are an AYP practitioner, then simply carry on with your normal practices (self-pacing as usual) and all will be well. If you are not an AYP practitioner and have been doing spiritual practices that involve your crown chakra directly then let us know as you could be in for a bumpy ride.

As for Gopi Krishna, he used to do a crown chakra visualization every morning for a long time before his kundalini awakening. I do not believe that his kundalini awakened through his pingala nadi. By the description he gave after the event, it sounds like his kundalini awakened through his sushumna nadi and went directly up through his open crown rising several feet into the air above his head. A pingala nadi awakening would be very different to that. I think Gopi Krishna’s problems came from the fact that he didn’t know what he was doing, and had not done enough to purify his system to make himself ready to bear the intensity of the divine energy when it came. If he had had better access to spiritual knowledge (as we do now) he could have avoided many years of agony.

Good luck, and I am glad to hear that your crown is starting to open... it is a sign that things are working. The crown chakra is said to be the gateway to God, so if that is right, it is a very exiting time indeed. The beginning of many years of expansion into Divinity.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2008 :  1:29:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Neli, i just wanted to apologise for what i said in the thread on celibacy. I was making a joke but it was bad taste. I just realised something that has been holding me back for a long time - lack of renunciation.

Christi, when you said the wires get burned do you mean the nervous system is like a fuse blowing? Because i feel tremendous heat in my brain when i close my eyes, it rises up and feels very uncomfortable and there are three points in particular that seem like "hubs". The crown, a little bit back from that and the area around the medulla. Initially i thought this pressure was due to anxiety attacks but i haven't had an attack in a long time and this pressure is still here. I feel i might have burnt out my nervous system and brain from marijuana usage in the past. What can i do to rectify this? Thanks
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Sep 04 2008 :  4:24:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gumpi,

quote:
Christi, when you said the wires get burned do you mean the nervous system is like a fuse blowing? Because i feel tremendous heat in my brain when i close my eyes, it rises up and feels very uncomfortable and there are three points in particular that seem like "hubs". The crown, a little bit back from that and the area around the medulla. Initially i thought this pressure was due to anxiety attacks but i haven't had an attack in a long time and this pressure is still here. I feel i might have burnt out my nervous system and brain from marijuana usage in the past. What can i do to rectify this? Thanks

Yes, kundalini awakening too soon or too fast can have this effect. The points you mentioned are typical "focus" points for the energy: the crown is obvious, the medula is an important point for pranic energy, and the point a bit back from the crown is called the bindu chakra, which plays an important role later on in the awakening process (channeling divine energy into the heart).

The subtle nervous system is made up of channels which carry prana around the body. Too much prana, and it can burn out the channels. experiences of heat and pressure are early symptoms of excessive prana in the system, but are not necessarily signs that any permanent damage is being done to the system. Drugs such as marijuana can lead to premature kundalini awakenings and the experiences that you describe.

What to do about it? That's easy. Self-pacing of your spiritual practices (stopping altogether if necessary for a while) combined with grounding practices should bring thisngs to a manegable level pretty quickly.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  04:02:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Gumpi,

Don't worry about what you said in the celibacy post, it was my fault, I didn't realize that it was not a good idea to post it.

It's good that you are aware of what is happening to you, sometimes its hard to put aside something. It takes time to get to normal life, and sometimes is impossible. I mean what is normal? I have seen ufos from a very near range, and never talk about it, cause people immediately label others.

Other people from other places told me "if you want to be in the K yoga, you have to forget everything about ufos" So I said, It's impossible! and mostly because I don't want. Many Yogis see ufos as illusion, but they are more real than us.

We take our pre-conceptions as normal. But the word normal is a word that we have made under our own judgements of things.

take care
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

Neli, i just wanted to apologise for what i said in the thread on celibacy. I was making a joke but it was bad taste. I just realised something that has been holding me back for a long time - lack of renunciation.

Go to Top of Page

gumpi

United Kingdom
546 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  12:53:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit gumpi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
That's interesting you say you saw a UFO. I suspect they are manifesting to you at a different frequency that your sixth sense is picking up. perhaps they also have the ability to manifest to the 5 senses too like solidifying. I thought i saw small dots floating across the sky in a formation pattern once. They were shining. Then i read that flocks of geese can make these patterns. I wish i had a mobile phone so that i could have caught it on film.

Once when i was meditating i was really surprised to have a sudden picture come into my mind of some type of alien creature that looked bluish greenish coloured with a big head and somehow i percieved it was a "she" and as i "looked" at her she was just as surprised that i was seeing her as her apparently seeing me. That only happened to me once and i have no idea what it means. Someone told me it could be a pledian.

So there are vibrational frequencies all around us that we cannot see and there are creatures in these different dimensions everywhere, even on earth. I was just reading a David Icke book where he talks about this. I thought he was crazy before but in his last book he said that there are inter-dimensional reptilian entities that "possess" people and they are trying to control the world. They seem to be evil beings. It kind of makes a good deal of sense really. I mean, after i had that vision i can sort of understand it.

Neli, have you seen the spiritual eye? Yogananda said it is a golden ring surround a blue field with a white star in the centre. When you penetrate the star and go through the concentric circles you enter samadhi. It is almost identical to the Near Death Experience.

Christi, thanks for your advice and information. I have no idea if i have kundalini energy because Swami Vivekananda said that when kundalini rises through the sushumna the yogi has perceptions that far surpass any ordinary experience and knowledge is gained thereof. But i certainly feel heat in my brain and sensations around those areas i mentioned. I smoked huge amounts of pot when i was 17 and one night i felt my consciousness seemed to explode out of my head and fill the entire universe. Now, "normal" folks call this schizophrenia but i always used to say, "if i can question whether i am mad then i can't be mad". I seem to have my reasoning intact. I occasionally feel one with everything, it comes and goes these days. There are the most amazing synchronicities i experience and even times where i feel attuned to things such that it feels i can affect external reality and control it. I don't like this at all! Creating our own reality is a very real experience for me.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  3:16:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Gumpi,

quote:
Christi, thanks for your advice and information. I have no idea if i have kundalini energy because Swami Vivekananda said that when kundalini rises through the sushumna the yogi has perceptions that far surpass any ordinary experience and knowledge is gained thereof.

Vivekananda was right, but he may not have mentioned that that does not happen immediately. There is a long process of development and unfolding that takes place before you could start talking about "perceptions that far surpass any ordinary experience". Heat, pressure, fizzing, buzzing, strange currents of energy, strange sexual feelings, are all among the characteristic "first stage" experiences of a kundalini awakening.

quote:
have you seen the spiritual eye? Yogananda said it is a golden ring surround a blue field with a white star in the centre. When you penetrate the star and go through the concentric circles you enter samadhi. It is almost identical to the Near Death Experience.

I have seen the spiritual eye. It is more like a series of alternating blue and gold rings of light which form a tunnel on a black background, with a very beautiful white light in the centre. It is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. You need to be quite deep in samadhi already in order to see it, as it exists only in the akash.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  3:40:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello,
One question please as I am having a hard time right now distinquishing between my Kundalini symptoms and my methadone withdrawl symptoms....Are headaches, or better yet, a revolving pressure in the head (not related to blood pressure as the blood vessels in my temples are not larger then usual) common as a symptom? I have only once recently while in meditation felt like a bug was crawling under my scalp and it made some crazy popping sounds (outside my head I swear!) and I often get a strong pressure at the ajna point...but lately the pressure has expanded to encompass my whole head in a sort of revolving pressure, maybe with an ever so faint "light" feeling on the top of my head.(again not sure about this as I am starting to go bald) Anyways, just wondering if any of you could shed any light as to whether this is most likely do to excessive kundalini flow or just a symptom most likely of dropping my methadone dosage. (I know you can't know for sure, but ANY insight is better then no insight.) Thanks.
Namaste,
CarsonZi

Edited by - CarsonZi on Sep 05 2008 3:53:15 PM
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  4:08:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi CarsonZi,
Yes, they do sound like purification symptoms. If they are not interfering with your everyday life and/or not causing too much distraction during your practice, then please keep going as you are, if however they do cause distraction or discomfort, you may need to self pace.

Look at Tips on Managing Practices and the yoga FAQ Energy - Excess Kundalini Symptoms? for more information.

It is amazing how well you are doing with the methadone reduction. Hats off to you.

Edited by - Shanti on Sep 05 2008 4:08:28 PM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  4:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for the advice Shanti... I have been self pacing a bit the last couple of days because of the symptoms, but I'm not sure if they are getting better or worse because of the lessening of practices. You see I can't figure out if the (only really distracting) symptom I have of head pressure is being caused by excess Kundalini symptoms and I need to back off a bit, or if it is caused by methadone withdrawl and I need to INCREASE practices a bit, or what. So far with the slight decrease in practice times my head pressure only seems to be getting more intense. It has shifted from the almost constant third eye pressure (during meditations) to an almost constant daily pressure in my head. The thing that REALLY throws me off though is the dramatic increase in blood pressure during meditation time. By about 4 minutes into meditations I AM() usually feeling an intense increase in blood pressure to my head. I can usually hear the blood rushing through my head and it often gets quite uncomfortable. But it didn't persit outside of meditation time. This was when I decided to back off of practices. But since backing off of practices I have had an increase in "NON-meditation time" head pressure. Which makes me think that I need to go back to practicing like I was before and just endure the "meditation time" headaches and hope the "all day" ones will stop. (?) I don't know. I'm a little confused still so hopefully some more advice will continue to flow....Thank you
Namaste,
CarsonZi

Edited by - CarsonZi on Sep 05 2008 4:41:08 PM
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2008 :  11:31:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congrats CarsonZi on your methadone progressive withdrawal.

Here is my analysis & advice: too much energy somewhere in your vessel is a grounding problem & to handle safely more energy flow between upper world & lower world through your body requires rooting. Dig a hole on earth then bury your feet so you can ground while trying to move excess energy then root to stabilize new state. Also, use pure salt in a bath then stay in there. A radical one done by tibetans tantrik-shamans, take a bath in urine !

Albert

Edited by - selfonlypath on Sep 05 2008 11:40:19 PM
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  05:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Gumpi,

They not only manifest to me but to many people, I've been with others while they manifest, I think they can manipulate different frequencies. They are really hard to catch on video.

One can perceive them very well if they are a she or a he. Cause our senses are hightened when they are near.

The pleiadiens are the blonde ones, as far as I know, and the gray it has been said that they come from Zeta Reticuli, also from Orion.

I have read something about Icke, I think he depicts them as the bad people.I think he is a little bit farfetched with the reptilians.

I have seen the human like aliens, they are not different from us. I have seen them very near and very physically, not in meditation but in places where they land. But once in a meditation I saw a gray one with big eyes, it was the first time I saw these critters, I sensed them as good people, but have never seen the reptilians.

You have to read Karla Turner's books, they are available on the web.
"Taken", and "Masquerade of Angels" the last is the best. Just google "Karla Turner Memorial" she was a very good researcher.

Are you refering to the blue pearl ?

I have seen it and its wonderful, once I was inside one of them, like a big blue Nimitta, I haven't seen the golden colour, but the kind of tunnel or void, I have seen. I was just seconds in that state, cause I was frightened of not finding my body.

Yes, I think this light can take you into Samadhi, but one has to be very well prepared to go there. Its also like an OOBE. But the perception is very big and wonderful.

Neli

quote:
Originally posted by gumpi

That's interesting you say you saw a UFO. I suspect they are manifesting to you at a different frequency that your sixth sense is picking up. perhaps they also have the ability to manifest to the 5 senses too like solidifying. I thought i saw small dots floating across the sky in a formation pattern once. They were shining. Then i read that flocks of geese can make these patterns. I wish i had a mobile phone so that i could have caught it on film.

Once when i was meditating i was really surprised to have a sudden picture come into my mind of some type of alien creature that looked bluish greenish coloured with a big head and somehow i percieved it was a "she" and as i "looked" at her she was just as surprised that i was seeing her as her apparently seeing me. That only happened to me once and i have no idea what it means. Someone told me it could be a pledian.

So there are vibrational frequencies all around us that we cannot see and there are creatures in these different dimensions everywhere, even on earth. I was just reading a David Icke book where he talks about this. I thought he was crazy before but in his last book he said that there are inter-dimensional reptilian entities that "possess" people and they are trying to control the world. They seem to be evil beings. It kind of makes a good deal of sense really. I mean, after i had that vision i can sort of understand it.

Neli, have you seen the spiritual eye? Yogananda said it is a golden ring surround a blue field with a white star in the centre. When you penetrate the star and go through the concentric circles you enter samadhi. It is almost identical to the Near Death Experience.

Christi, thanks for your advice and information. I have no idea if i have kundalini energy because Swami Vivekananda said that when kundalini rises through the sushumna the yogi has perceptions that far surpass any ordinary experience and knowledge is gained thereof. But i certainly feel heat in my brain and sensations around those areas i mentioned. I smoked huge amounts of pot when i was 17 and one night i felt my consciousness seemed to explode out of my head and fill the entire universe. Now, "normal" folks call this schizophrenia but i always used to say, "if i can question whether i am mad then i can't be mad". I seem to have my reasoning intact. I occasionally feel one with everything, it comes and goes these days. There are the most amazing synchronicities i experience and even times where i feel attuned to things such that it feels i can affect external reality and control it. I don't like this at all! Creating our own reality is a very real experience for me.

Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  5:54:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi SelfonlyPath,

Thank you for the advice. I will try both the hole and the salt bath.(no urine for me today, at least not in my bath, haha) I have also found that the Jim and his Karma's idea about stretching out the throat like you are popping your ears or yawning quite helpful and have been doing lots of that. I lately have been doing a lot of grounding excersizes like excessive walking with my dogs, and eating heavier foods(I've been a vegetarian for almost 15 years now and have JUST had the need to restart eating meat. Not sure if this has anything to do with my headche but maybe?) but I hope your suggestions will take it to the next level because I still have a pretty good headache. And when you say:
"Dig a hole on earth then bury your feet so you can ground while trying to move excess energy then root to stabilize new state." what do you mean by "while trying to move excess energy"? How exactly would I do that? Visualize moving the energy from my head to my feet while they are buried?

Sorry Neli, I was not intentionally trying to overtake your topic here. Please forgive me.

Namaste,
CarsonZi

Edited by - CarsonZi on Sep 06 2008 5:58:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  6:05:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carsonzi,

quote:
One question please as I am having a hard time right now distinquishing between my Kundalini symptoms and my methadone withdrawl symptoms....Are headaches, or better yet, a revolving pressure in the head (not related to blood pressure as the blood vessels in my temples are not larger then usual) common as a symptom? I have only once recently while in meditation felt like a bug was crawling under my scalp and it made some crazy popping sounds (outside my head I swear!) and I often get a strong pressure at the ajna point...but lately the pressure has expanded to encompass my whole head in a sort of revolving pressure, maybe with an ever so faint "light" feeling on the top of my head.(again not sure about this as I am starting to go bald) Anyways, just wondering if any of you could shed any light as to whether this is most likely do to excessive kundalini flow or just a symptom most likely of dropping my methadone dosage. (I know you can't know for sure, but ANY insight is better then no insight.) Thanks.
Namaste,
CarsonZi

I agree with Shanti, your symptoms sound a lot like spiritual purification going on, along with activation of the ajna and crown chakras. I have not heard people going through methadone reduction describing symptoms like that.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  6:11:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Christi,

I am going to self pace a bit extra this weekend and see if that helps to improve things. Thanks for your input.

Namaste,
CarsonZi
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  10:38:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
I lately have been doing a lot of grounding excersizes like excessive walking with my dogs, and eating heavier foods(I've been a vegetarian for almost 15 years now and have JUST had the need to restart eating meat.

Yes, of course I totally forgot to mention eating meat which is the best grounder as practiced by tibetan or quechua.

quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZiNot sure if this has anything to do with my headche but maybe?) but I hope your suggestions will take it to the next level because I still have a pretty good headache.

Try also this: put your forehead touching earth & visualize excess energy flowing from ajna to earth.

quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZiAnd when you say:
"Dig a hole on earth then bury your feet so you can ground while trying to move excess energy then root to stabilize new state." what do you mean by "while trying to move excess energy"? How exactly would I do that? Visualize moving the energy from my head to my feet while they are buried?

yes
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  11:21:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Selfonlypath,
Thanks for clarifying. Will try out your suggestions and let you know how it goes.
Namaste,
CarsonZi
Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Sep 06 2008 :  11:57:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One last thing that you might already know, press your tongue on palate to close down a bio-energy circuit so excess energy will flow down. Depending where pressing on palate area, you'll close Ida, Pingali, ajna, throat... It is just the basis of kechari mudra without any body modification (frenum cut)

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2008 :  05:06:16 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi CarsonZi,

Don't worry, I enjoy reading everything cause I learn from all of you.

Time ago I was a vegetarian, just one year, but when I began to eat meat again, I felt terrible, with a lot of nausea, and headaches, and lots of digestive troubles, the bad symptoms lasted for months.

Now I am a meat lover, it helps a lot the grounding process, at least in my case, but the energy when working a lot, make us leave the meat a little bit, cause lately I only eat fish or chicken, and twice a week red meat. Well to meat lover I refer the beef, cause the fish and chicken, are like nothing to my stomach. But when I was a vegetarian, I didn't take any meat.

The same with caffeine, before I took 7 cans of cokes per day, now I only take 2 or three, like if my body asks more for water than other things.

Very strange that I have never liked milk, but now my body asks for it, and I almost drink a glass of milk every day, it never happened before, I think its the energy.

Does anyone knows why the energy urges us to eat or drink something that before we didn't like ?

Sat Nam
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Hi SelfonlyPath,

Thank you for the advice. I will try both the hole and the salt bath.(no urine for me today, at least not in my bath, haha) I have also found that the Jim and his Karma's idea about stretching out the throat like you are popping your ears or yawning quite helpful and have been doing lots of that. I lately have been doing a lot of grounding excersizes like excessive walking with my dogs, and eating heavier foods(I've been a vegetarian for almost 15 years now and have JUST had the need to restart eating meat. Not sure if this has anything to do with my headche but maybe?) but I hope your suggestions will take it to the next level because I still have a pretty good headache. And when you say:

Sorry Neli, I was not intentionally trying to overtake your topic here. Please forgive me.

Namaste,
CarsonZi

Go to Top of Page

selfonlypath

France
297 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2008 :  05:14:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Forgot to mention about grounding diet: meat as you've found out but also curd, honey & garlic !
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2008 :  2:19:08 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I have found also that the energy consumes lots of sugar, be it choclolate, (that Shakti loves a lot), and of course honey.

neli

quote:
Originally posted by selfonlypath

Forgot to mention about grounding diet: meat as you've found out but also curd, honey & garlic !

Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2008 :  2:43:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Shanti

A couple of days ago while in meditation I felt like a tube on the top of my head, a big one, then I began to feel a shower of energy downpouring, it was wonderful, I felt this 3 times, was very ecstatic, like an orgasm, I felt flying on the stars, it was so intense, but the next day, a kind of pain was in one of my kidneys, or liver, lasted all day, was not so hard, but it bothered a little bit, and next day it was gone! I have never had problems with kidneys or liver, I thought it was the excess of energy, but it downpoured till my feet, I didn't felt Shakti climbing.

Maybe I'm wrong, cause I think that when Shiva comes, there is his energy,(or a cosmic one) not ours, and when Shakti climbs its part of our energy and its hard and consuming for us.

Its the first time that I feel an orgasm on the crown, its wonderful. better than the heart, or maybe more intense. I wonder if there are ecstasies on the astral plane, (above the crown or beyond) cause its supossed that we have nadis right there.

Thanks a lot
Sat Nam
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Hi Neli,
quote:

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2008 :  4:40:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Beautiful experience Neli.
It feels like the Gods are showering their blessing on you, doesn't it?
Enjoy it when it happens.. but don't try to make it happen, and/or don't hold on to the experience. This is just the beginning of many many more awesome crown experiences. Remember to favor your practice always.. that is what will lead you to more such blessings.

Not sure about the pain. If it continues, please get a doctors checkup.

Wish you all the best.

Edited by - Shanti on Sep 07 2008 4:57:46 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000