Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Kundalini, yeast, and sexual relations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  08:43:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all.

I'm fairly new to the forum. Been experiencing Kundalini rising for the last 10 months or so to various degrees. I have a few questions.

1. Since my Kundalini symptoms began, my wife keeps getting yeast infections. Now I am having some yeast issues too. I believe that this is the energy cleaning out my vessel and that I might be dumping yeast an or bacteria into her with my sexual secretion. I have cut grains and alcohol out of the diet and all meat other than fish. I also take probiotics. It is starting to line out. Is this fairly normal?

2. My wife now frequently bleeds after intercourse. But she checks out as healthy in her annual female checkups. Her menstrual cycle is showing some irregularity too. Is this common for partners of people experiencing kundalini?

3. Wife has developed an intolerance for alcohol and also has various rashes that I associate with her chakras (though she doesn't quite know what to think). I got very similar rashes myself months ago only to a much greater degree. Is this common for spouses of people experiencing K rising?

What I think is happening is that the K energy is somehow cleaning out both of our bodies. But this is really just a guess based on a few things I have read on-line. Do any of you have any thoughts and or input as to the above?

Blessings

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  1:20:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by solo

Been experiencing Kundalini rising for the last 10 months or so to various degrees. I have a few questions. Since my Kundalini symptoms began, my wife keeps getting yeast infections. Now I am having some yeast issues too. I believe that this is the energy cleaning out my vessel and that I might be dumping yeast an or bacteria into her with my sexual secretion.

This sounds ALL wrong to me, both from the viewpoint of my own direct experiences and from the theoretical knowledge I have studied. Kundalini will not continue rising if there is an ejaculation of semen--what I assume you are referring to as your "sexual secretion", no? So either you are not ejaculating, and therefore sexual secretions are not an issue, or you are not experiencing actual Kundalini, in which case, there may only be an issue with what you are really ARE experiencing. Let us know what you ARE experiencing, and interpreting as "Kundalini rising", and we'll let you know...
Michael
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  2:35:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wish I had written down all the strange things that happened. But here goes:

1. My lower back goes unstable, lots of pain right in the center at the base of the spine. Some days my left side sits higher than my right, other days the opposite. This persists for months.

2. Then I start getting headaches, tingling and numbness in the head, all around the brow.

3. My neck goes unstable. It becomes hard for me to hold my head up for extended periods of time. I develop trigger points in the neck. I get some neuromuscular massage done to release the trigger points and my entire head goes numb for 2 days (I think those trigger points were holding back the energy rising to my head).

4. I hear ringing in the ears.
5. One night I am woken up twice with an electric shock at the base of my spine.
6. My body start dumping toxins. I had diarrhea for 4 straight months.
7. One of my ears feels like it has to pop all the time, like when you are on an air plane.
8. If I sleep with my hand resting on my stomach, my palm lines turn red.
9. I am now sensiutive to vibration. If I run the weadeater for 5 minutes, my hands tingle for 5 minutes after.
10. My hands and feet often "buzz" or vibrate when I get out of a hot bath or the hot tub.
11. Presetnly I am experiencing pain between my shoulder blades and the base of the spine.

12. Strange rashes over several of the chakras.

13. Testosterone dropped for some reason.

Many more strange things happened such as dreams and experiences in nature with animals. My physical therapist tells me that I am experiencing a spiritual awakening. Somehow, I connect her to all of this. As if she woke this energy up in me. Unless this is part of a shamanic initiation, kundalini rising is the only thing I can find that fits.

So all of this happened before I ever heard of the AYP forums or tantra. All the while I have been having sexual relations with my wife and "normal" orgasms.

Edited by - solo on Nov 03 2008 4:10:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

Eitherway

USA
100 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  4:03:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Eitherway's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Solo,

Sounds like Kundalini by the description of symptoms you listed. As for the infections being the result of purification, well who can know for sure? I would advise getting a thorough medical check up, if you haven't already. Diarrhea for any extended period or if severe can cause a serious ph imbalance and electrolyte disturbances and can result in myriad symptoms in the body. Hopefully some other forumites will chip in regarding yeast infections, etc.....

Mikkiji, you seem to be stating that an ejaculation would preclude kundalini rising or symptoms. There are a lot of forum members here with blazing kundalini operating in their bodies, all the while they have an active though, usually moderate, sexual life. Although, I firmly believe in the importance of bramacharya for spiritual growth, I find your statement overreaching. If I misunderstood your point, I apologize.

take care,
eitherway
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  4:40:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Solo,

It does sound like you are experienceing some kundalini symptoms but I highly doubt that you are transferring your kundalini symptoms to your partner through sex. I have had (with my ex) the exact same symptoms you descibe and this was long before I had any type of kundalini awakening. After a couple of years of dating, my ex would get very frequent yeast infections, she bled everytime we had sex, and she was showing irregularity in her menstrual cycle as well. The doctors could not find anything wrong with her for many many years, but I think we enventually figured out what was causing these symptoms.
1. Is your wife on any type of contraceptive to guard against pregnancy? My ex had been on the pill for many many years, and we think that this had something to do with the irregular menstrual cycles and caused her to be more "dry" during sex which can also lead to tears and bleeding.
2. When you ejaculate into your wife does she go pee soon afterwards? If not, she should. This can lead to regular yeast infections.
3. The bleeding in our case we think was caused by a small tear in the inner vaginal wall somewhere. Frequent intercourse without sufficient time to heal inbetween can cause this. Not sure what caused the original tear, but I'm sure it could be any number of things, from rough sex, to tampons to who knows.... But if you try and not have sex for a couple of months, (I know it is hard) be nice and gentle when reintroducing intercourse afterwards, and make sure to use lots of lubrication and I bet the bleeding will stop. This helped for me and my ex anyways.

So my suggestions are to look at alternate forms of contraception, use lots of lube, give your wife some time to heal, and make sure she goes pee after sex. Hope this helps at least a little.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  5:08:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have the same problems, that have been going on for over a year and a half now. They are much less now (rarely noticeable) than in the beginning. But yeah: what you're going through is somewhat normal.

I'm going to see an acupuncturist/herbalist in the next month...we'll see how that goes. I tend to think that maybe this is just purification, but it could also be our bodies being out of harmony.
Go to Top of Page

mikkiji

USA
219 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  1:54:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit mikkiji's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thirty-eight years of deep mediation practices (several of those years in ashram with my guru), and additional years of reading and study has perhaps given me a different kind of understanding and appreciation of the practical side of spiritual evolution--but then again, it's only MY experiences and MY interpretations, so take what I say as merely a reflection of my own Inner Self. That said, I largely stand by what I said above. I myself had a dramatic Kundalini Awakening some time back, which took me several years of inquiry and study to fully understand and integrate. Although my personal experience is no more (or less) valid than others', sources I studied since then have lead me to appreciate that my experience may have been an archetypal one in many ways. According to Gopi Krishna, the most authoritative modern writer on the subject of Kundalini, the practice of sexual continence (NOT celibacy!) and the subsequent transmutation of semen into ojas, is the principal mechanism of Kundalini Awakening--in addition to MANY YEARS of allowing awareness to experience its own true inner nature of silent bliss (deep meditation), as well as purification of the body. Certainly, many Kundalini symptoms can be experienced before a sufficient reservoir of ojas has been achieved, before total purification of the body has occurred and before our conscious awareness is established in silence all the time. And--be very aware of this, it’s important--IF one has any Kundalini symptoms prior to all of the requisites being achieved, then they will result in the sort of difficulties described. Gopi Krishna himself was subject to these kinds of difficulties, and they almost killed him--his body was not ready and his awareness was not fully attuned.

There is an almost E=mc2 sort of thing that goes on when all of the requisite elements I’ve spoken of here coalesce. It seems (at least it did to me) that the actual seminal fluids are literally translated into energy, that the matter which formerly consisted of these fluids is made over into pure energy with the total efficiency of Einstein’s equation. But, as with Einstein’s formula, there is a required “critical mass” of matter which needs to be present for the transformation to be both total and effective. This is why sexual continence is necessary--we need to have a critical mass present. And, if I may extend this nuclear analogy a bit, we also require a proper containment vessel, which is, in the case of the serpent energy of Kundalini, our nervous system. If that vessel is not properly prepared--i.e., strengthened, purified and tuned to channel these awesome energy forces--then you will have the kinds of physical and mental symptoms that you describe. These are, as Krishna documents in great detail, dangerous to both one’s physical and mental health. Your symptoms sound to me like some leakage of energy which may or may not be Kundalini, but perhaps prana, or ch’i, a similar but less concentrated form of the pure energy within. The final point is that Kundalini is ALWAYS initially sensed in the form of a "serpent" uncoiling from an “egg” under the base of the spine. I stress this because ALL verified instances of it have had the same serpent-sense, and this goes back thousands of years. Even if you never heard of “kundalini” or its serpent-like sensory impression (as was my case), the experience of the serpent uncoiling as a liquid fire is a major piece of the awakening. Without this very specific symptom, it’s difficult to tell exactly what has been experienced. In any case, what you’ve gone through demands a thorough medical evaluation as well as sensible and moderate living in all areas.
Good luck with it--it's a very twisted path we travel!
Michael

By the way--sexual continence is NOT NECESSARY for any degree of enlightenment to be achieved. This is in reference to Kundalini only. All levels of life, all states of consciousness are available to anyone, whether one is sexually celibate, sexually continent or sexually active in the non-tantric sense

Edited by - mikkiji on Nov 05 2008 2:04:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  3:49:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
mikkiji...I believe that I am in the purification stage right now...that my nervous system is being "rewired". This has only been going on for about a year. Thing is, I credit all of what has happened to me due to my interaction with a physical therapist. When she put her hands on me, I could literally feel energy coming to me through her. She told me that she was a conduit. Then all this stuff started happening. Prior to this experience I didn't believe in any type of spiritual or energetic healing.

I haven't figured this therapist out. I don't know if she is a shaman or what. I just know that she is pretty amazing. She has a tibetan prayer above her door and little buddha statues all over the place. I do know that she is the key for my spiritual awakening.

Thing is, I don't really have the funds to carry on with her right now and she has told me that she is not my spiritual guide. So I am left searching for a spiritual path. One that can continue the process that I feel she started within me.
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  4:29:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Solo,
quote:

So I am left searching for a spiritual path. One that can continue the process that I feel she started within me.

Well, you definitely came to the right place then....Try reading through the main lessons here http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html. This is the closest thing I have found to what I feel is "spiritual guidance". It may work for you too.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

solo

USA
167 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2008 :  4:59:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit solo's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi

Hi Solo,
quote:

So I am left searching for a spiritual path. One that can continue the process that I feel she started within me.

Well, you definitely came to the right place then....Try reading through the main lessons here http://www.aypsite.org/MainDirectory.html. This is the closest thing I have found to what I feel is "spiritual guidance". It may work for you too.

Love,
Carson

Thank you Carson, that is exactly why I am here. I have been reading the main lessons slowly. Presently I do Spinal Breathing (5 minutes) and then the I AM meditation (20 minutes) twice a day. I really like how deep this meditation takes me. So far so good.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000