Kundalini - AYP Practice-Related
 Pulse like pain behind the right side ear
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

SeekingShiva

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2008 :  11:45:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit SeekingShiva's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Please help, I am having this pulsing pain beside the right ear, kind of on back of the head.

It comes in a pulse and I when it comes my body involuntarily shakes.

Sometimes it is very mild and sometimes it is painful. I have stopped all the things but this is not going.

Any ideas whether it is kundalini related or it is something other.

VIL

USA
586 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2008 :  01:54:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I'm sorry to hear about your predicament SeekingShiva and I would advise a medical check up. If all is well and it is a symptom of energy purification, causing the phenonmenon, I wouldn't worry about it too much. Although it's uncomfortable you're not alone since many others experience this.

Anyway, sorry I wasn't of much help, but maybe another forum member can offer something useful to alleviate some of the energy within that area that is causing the physical discomfort with an asana or mudra or something else.

Take care:

VIL
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000