New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2008 :  10:35:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by schtroumpsolis

iwould like to ask yogani ;how can we prepare ourself to withstand all that outpouring of love , vital ans psy energie? Our couciousness is far from ready to withstand all the forces during the process and to maintain it going.
when we do live this enlightment process with the flowing light ,love etc.

f.

Hi f:

The human nervous system is capable of conducting vast divine energy as it becomes purified and opened. This does not happen overnight, and depends largely on an effective daily routine of practices conducted over the long term, with self-pacing so as not to get too far ahead of ourselves. By far the most important aspect of this is the cultivation of abiding inner silence, which enables us to remain steady in the face of any storm. It is the proverbial rock.

The guru is in you.

Go to Top of Page

schtroumpsolis

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2008 :  05:40:14 AM  Show Profile  Visit schtroumpsolis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
so i just have to keep practicing silence and some kind of inner immobility and brace for impact and wait for the storm to pass. not so evident when somoene come to me for a question and her voice make me want to throw up!!
ho well if it's what it takes!!
f.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2008 :  10:57:54 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Schtroumpsoils

quote:
so i just have to keep practicing silence and some kind of inner immobility and brace for impact and wait for the storm to pass. not so evident when somoene come to me for a question and her voice make me want to throw up!!
ho well if it's what it takes!!
f.

Well, not really!

You can practice deep meditation and spinal breathing pranayama, and take everything that comes in your stride! In fact it can be an incredible adventure. Reacting strongly to people's voices is not a common symptom of spiritual awakening, so no need to worry there. In fact you should find that, over time, people who previously anoyed you, no longer do, and you even find their presence beautiful, as if God is standing before you in human form.

With the right spiritual practices, applied in an intelligent manner, anything is possible!

Good luck

Christi
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2008 :  01:18:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi f.

Back to my antenna, I would like to know if one can make it grow with a mantra, I always sing mantras, different ones, maybe I have to stick to just one mantra, cause I sing first one, then other, and till I feel the conductivity I stop, but I sing them not with the mind but with voice, cause I have practiced with the mind, and felt is not the same conductivity, maybe I'm wrong but I feel it with my body. Maybe I have to sing them with the mind till the conductivity works, although I think is faster the other way. I feel the antenna very frequently going up and down, sometimes it remains up, and doesn't goes down. Do you think that the sensation of the antenna is something to do with the crown chakra, or is it just the hara line ?

Thanks
Neli

quote:

hi
my my understanding of enlightment is more mecanical as in physics/electricty kink of thing. to have a constant glow of light as to do with the whole process to maintain the energie charge of the K. and processing it.i tend to believe this very similar to a plama charge. somewhere in the process photon becomes visible ,irradiate in all direction. this is exactly what hapenn during the enlightment process. heat biggins ate,light become visible,mgnetic field increase in great quantity ,photon are taken in and réimmited outward. all the things we do ; breathing, meditation, bakti etc. are to get that precess going.since words are inapt to describe what happen to the very few who were taken off geard by the experience we miss many pieces of the puzzle.i think also that much of the struggle to get there is due to our ignorance, cultural methaphor that are ageless not neccesarely understood even if we think we do..at least for me anyway!
the stillness in action is exactly what happen when when light is
created by the cummulative effect of all we do.

iwould like to ask yogani ;how can we prepare ourself to withstand all that outpouring of love , vital ans psy energie? Our couciousness is far from ready to withstand all the forces during the process and to maintain it going.
when we do live this enlightment process with the flowing light ,love etc.

back to neli's antenna! you're right it does carry info from the higher plane. the hara line open up to other chakra .the limit of it's lenght is due to our counciousness...the aparent end is the limit before those higher chakra not yet open.
f.

Go to Top of Page

schtroumpsolis

Canada
24 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2008 :  7:36:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit schtroumpsolis's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sorry for the late answer... computer bug !!!
as far as i know hara line( antenna) and the crown are part of each other just as other shakra. a continuation of the susummna outside the physical body. as for growing it ...your guess is as good as mine.Barbara A. brennan teach that we can stretch it at will downward for grounding. upward should be the same process.
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  02:16:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I have found that when the antenna goes up, I can connect communication with other beings in others dimensions. I don't know if it works for this. Also if very enlarged, I can see clearly as if I were in the sky,I haven't felt this the other way, for grounding.

quote:

sorry for the late answer... computer bug !!!
as far as i know hara line( antenna) and the crown are part of each other just as other shakra. a continuation of the susummna outside the physical body. as for growing it ...your guess is as good as mine.Barbara A. brennan teach that we can stretch it at will downward for grounding. upward should be the same process.

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2008 :  05:15:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli,

quote:
I have found that when the antenna goes up, I can connect communication with other beings in others dimensions. I don't know if it works for this. Also if very enlarged, I can see clearly as if I were in the sky,I haven't felt this the other way, for grounding.

Don't forget that if you are feeling symptoms of crankiness or irritability in normal life, then this is a good time to leave the crown chakra well alone. The crown chakra puts a massive draw on the kundalini energy and can make symptoms of overdoing much worse. The crown chakra is especially dangerous because if things get out of hand at the crown, it can take much longer to stabalize things again than it does with the other 6 chakras.

Also if you are experiencing symptoms of energy overload (such as irritability), and activity at the crown chakra, then it could be a good idea to drop the first mantra enhancement and go back to using the basic I AM mantra. The EE sound in the first mantra enhancement has a direct stimulatory effect on the crown chakra and can put things further out of balance.

All the best

Christi
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  01:46:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Hi Christi,

Thanks for your advice. I think I am controlling a lot the irritablitiy, it happens only when I am in crowded places, or rush hour's traffic. But the symptom that I feel is the hyperactivity, I mean when I walk in crowded places, I can't stand anyone near me, that's why I walk so rapid, but without irritation, only I can't stand to walk like the others. I mean if someone walks with me slowly, I let them back and goes by myself, then I meet them again in some restaurant or store.

I don't work with the crown chakra, it works by itself, I mean I don't focus on the crown, but in the ajna, but the energy goes by itself.

I'm working with the "I am" without the enhancement, but since I was in Jhanas I felt movement above this chakra, its very funny, I mean it doesn't bothers me, its like an antenna that grows.

By the way which are the terrible symptoms that are supossed to be felt when working with this chakra ? I have felt "halos" antennas, crowlings on top of head, but I enjoy the "scenario" I don't know what is the worst ? communicating with spirits, or other beings in another frequency ? I do also EVP, but they are part of the charismas of the energy, I don't see it as something bad.

My Best
Neli

quote:
Originally posted by Christi

Hi Neli,

quote:

Don't forget that if you are feeling symptoms of crankiness or irritability in normal life, then this is a good time to leave the crown chakra well alone. The crown chakra puts a massive draw on the kundalini energy and can make symptoms of overdoing much worse. The crown chakra is especially dangerous because if things get out of hand at the crown, it can take much longer to stabalize things again than it does with the other 6 chakras.

Also if you are experiencing symptoms of energy overload (such as irritability), and activity at the crown chakra, then it could be a good idea to drop the first mantra enhancement and go back to using the basic I AM mantra. The EE sound in the first mantra enhancement has a direct stimulatory effect on the crown chakra and can put things further out of balance.

All the best

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2008 :  07:57:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli
quote:
By the way which are the terrible symptoms that are supossed to be felt when working with this chakra ?

Negative symptoms associated with the crown chakra include dizziness, feeling spaced out and the feeling of being ungrounded or not connected with the earth. It can get so bad that someone experiencing it is unable to speak, walk or relate to anyone else.

The crown, when it opens intensifies the whole movement of kundalini through the body which, if we are pure enough inside to deal with it is not a bad thing in itself. But if our nerves are not yet ready to handle the energy load, then we can experience negative symptoms caused by the increased volume of prana. Mild early symptoms include irritability and crankyness. Slightly worse symptoms include shaking, headaches, anger, frustration. Worse symptoms include the feeling that you are burning alive from the inside, halucinations and severe migranes. It can progress to insanity and suicidal symptoms.

But if we work with the crown (and the antenae) in a safe way... as outlined in the main AYP lessons, then we don't have to experience any of these negative symptoms. The antenae you describe is the Brahma nadi, which connects us with heaven. In the lessons the Brahma nadi is described as being a branch of the Sushumna, which it is. The thing about the crown is that it draws us up into itself. So if we are not careful, we can easily be drawn up before we are ready, and then we come crashing down again and have to pick up the pieces.

quote:
I don't work with the crown chakra, it works by itself, I mean I don't focus on the crown, but in the ajna, but the energy goes by itself.

Using your imagination to lengthen the Brahma nadi would count as "working with the crown".

The "good" symptoms associated with the crown chakra (when we are ready to procede safely) are feelings of joy, bliss, unity consciousness and a connection with the Divine realms.

I wish you a safe and beautiful journey.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  04:55:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,

Thanks for your advice,

I think this Brhama nadi works a lot above the top of my head, but I haven't felt what you said, only irritability, but that is caused by a naughty neighbour, so naughty that sometimes I lose control, I mean I run him out of my sight. Nothing more.

I would like to know how many of the posters have awakened the crown??

I don't know if mine is awakened, but from what you just wrote, I think it is.

The symptoms that I feel more is blissfulness, connection with the Divine and consciousness, also ecstasy and more.

But I don't think that if we have opened the crown, we are gonna be all the time in a state of blissfulness, I mean we live in a human world, and sometimes people are not nice. I try always to be nice, but what if a person persists in bothering you ? Of course I ignore the person, but if that person pushes you hundreds of time a day, then you go, then the person follows you, to bother you all the time, cause its a sick person, then its natural that one lose control.

So I wonder when the irritation is due to the chakra or to external situations ? it's not easy to define this.

The only person that makes me lose control is my neighbour, no one else. I mean he is a sick man. Do you think it can be the crown? or do I have to get rid of my neighbour, something impossible for me now. This person makes everything on purpose just to bothers me, cause he is a sadistic person, and my tolerance has its limits.

Greetings
Neli

quote:

Hi Neli
quote:
By the way which are the terrible symptoms that are supossed to be felt when working with this chakra ?

Negative symptoms associated with the crown chakra include dizziness, feeling spaced out and the feeling of being ungrounded or not connected with the earth. It can get so bad that someone experiencing it is unable to speak, walk or relate to anyone else.

The crown, when it opens intensifies the whole movement of kundalini through the body which, if we are pure enough inside to deal with it is not a bad thing in itself. But if our nerves are not yet ready to handle the energy load, then we can experience negative symptoms caused by the increased volume of prana. Mild early symptoms include irritability and crankyness. Slightly worse symptoms include shaking, headaches, anger, frustration. Worse symptoms include the feeling that you are burning alive from the inside, halucinations and severe migranes. It can progress to insanity and suicidal symptoms.

But if we work with the crown (and the antenae) in a safe way... as outlined in the main AYP lessons, then we don't have to experience any of these negative symptoms. The antenae you describe is the Brahma nadi, which connects us with heaven. In the lessons the Brahma nadi is described as being a branch of the Sushumna, which it is. The thing about the crown is that it draws us up into itself. So if we are not careful, we can easily be drawn up before we are ready, and then we come crashing down again and have to pick up the pieces.

quote:

Using your imagination to lengthen the Brahma nadi would count as "working with the crown".

The "good" symptoms associated with the crown chakra (when we are ready to procede safely) are feelings of joy, bliss, unity consciousness and a connection with the Divine realms.

I wish you a safe and beautiful journey.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  07:51:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Neli,

It is hard to say. Often, if we are experiencing irritability due to too much purification happening, then it will tend to arise when there is an external cause (like a bothersome neighbour). If there is no external cause... say if you are staying in a beautiful quiet place surrounded by beautiful flowers, then the irritability is felt anyway, and it is confusing because the mind has nothing to latch onto.

I don't know what you can do about your neighbour. I guess you have already asked him to leave you in peace. In my country if someone persists in harrasing you then there is legal action you can take. I imagine it is similar in the states. In the U.K. you can take out a court injunction on someone so that they are forbidden by law from speaking to you. If they do after a court injunction has been issued then they can be arrested and charged by the police.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

neli

USA
283 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2008 :  11:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit neli's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

christi

I only feel the irritability when he is near me or near my house. I'm very happy when I don't see him. I don't know if this is a kind of karma or what, cause nobody irritates me that much. I mean my irritation is from inside, not from outside, all my body reacts rejecting this person, and I feel bad, then it cames the bad-humor.

He has so bad vibes,(or maybe we clash) that when he gets near my home, something brakes, or burst, or something like that.

I'm planning to move next year, cause I can't stand this sick man around the house, and I can't sue him, cause I need more proofs. And he always does little things just to bother me, like stealing little things, unimportant things, as he has access to my garden, he gets in, and always turn off lights, or loose bulbs from the garden, and then say that the bulbs had bursted out, many things like that, and the worst of it is that he is the owner of the house, and I can't afford to pay another place by now. And he always denies everything, even if I catch him. I mean I'm afraid of him, he is a real sick man with an angel's face.

Neli

quote:

Hi Neli,

It is hard to say. Often, if we are experiencing irritability due to too much purification happening, then it will tend to arise when there is an external cause (like a bothersome neighbour). If there is no external cause... say if you are staying in a beautiful quiet place surrounded by beautiful flowers, then the irritability is felt anyway, and it is confusing because the mind has nothing to latch onto.

I don't know what you can do about your neighbour. I guess you have already asked him to leave you in peace. In my country if someone persists in harrasing you then there is legal action you can take. I imagine it is similar in the states. In the U.K. you can take out a court injunction on someone so that they are forbidden by law from speaking to you. If they do after a court injunction has been issued then they can be arrested and charged by the police.

Christi

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000