New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2018 :  4:17:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,

I get full body ecstasy. Chakras 1-2 have merged, so have 6-7. I'm nowhere near enlightenment. Others that don't know chakras and all that or E body, feel much further along. I guess I didn't want an absolute. Maybe some don't have to do this?

What I'm saying is if I was born just now, and someone told me I had 7 major chakras, well that wouldn't be correct.

Edited by - lalow33 on Feb 20 2018 4:22:03 PM
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4431 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2018 :  4:38:23 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lalow,

As I mentioned in my post above, not everyone goes through the journey of awakening in the same order. Some people experience some things first and others experience other things first.

This means that someone could be much further along on the path than you are (or they may appear to be), but not yet have gone through the purification of the subtle neurobiology.

Certain aspects of enlightenment, such as Divine love and unity, are dependent partly on the purification of the subtle neurobiology.

It sounds like things are going well with your practice. Be sure to remain stable and grounded and active in daily life. This is especially important when the crown and ajna are merging.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2018 :  5:55:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Too late, Christi, that was crown/ajna thing was going on for years. Merged 2-3 months ago. But thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4431 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2018 :  7:05:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lalow,

You're welcome.

Go to Top of Page

Jeo

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  01:03:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,
I just finished listening to "Liberation" narrated by Yogani.
Terrific audiobook which I found relevant to my journey, being able to get an idea at what stage of development I am up to.
Ask me to reiterate what I have just finished hearing and I won't be able to do so, yet every bit of knowledge I have gained from this book answers the questions I have about my practice and evolution that being digested in the moment of hearing.
The information came at the right time as I confirm my progress along the way.
Many thanks Yogani
Go to Top of Page

Jeo

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  01:06:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2018 :  11:20:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

Jeo

Australia
11 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2018 :  01:30:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have been experiencing the quiet of mind during activity with thoughts arising only when necessary, a true blessing of the state reached over the years of meditation. I encourage my fellow meditators to continue the twice daily meditations as this beautiful condition is not that difficult to attain.The silence during meditation will flow over into activity and the bliss ( which was often missing), I'm sure will become more frequent with the practices from the relevant topics.Yes, there are some challenges to face with mind and with the right guidance it will cause little problem.I feel that the topics cover all that is necessary for awakening and relevant to ones progress.I will continue to work through (although rather slowly) the valued information for further progress.

Edited by - Jeo on Mar 18 2018 03:11:56 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000