Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 oscillations
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2018 :  08:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everybody,

I’d like to share an experience.

The morning, after asanas, SB and DM, I take some rest lying on the bed. Normally just a few minutes. Sometimes, I’m in a special state between awakening and sleeping.

I feel like minty coldness of the energy in lower back, moving upward downward easily. I feel like my (subtle ?) body moving and swinging with this energy. The amplitude of the oscillations become bigger and bigger, and finally I feel I go up, like flying off, and I leave my body with a wonderful feeling of joy.

Sometimes I’m like a leaf in the wind and wake up quickly if I try to control. More recently, I’m almost blind, just recognize my room. Cannot move easily where I want. Each time, I try to go through a wall and it lets me come back quickly in my body, open the eyes.

Last time, during the oscillations, I saw a sunny and straight long road, in a beautiful landscape in nature. I was attracted and I went on it. Looking at it, there were some dirty sheep in the center of the road ! After, I don’t remember exactly.
I think the road is the spine and I have to clean the sheeps during the purification journey.

I’m self-pace in practicing. All is all right.

Before practicing meditation and AYP, I had this sort of oscillations time to time. Now, it becomes more frequent and mostly more lucid.

I’d like to know what is oscillating like that ? Did you ever have such experiences in your journey ?

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2018 :  4:51:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi capucine

quote:
Originally posted by capucine
I’d like to know what is oscillating like that ? Did you ever have such experiences in your journey ?

Yes, it's energy clearing its way trough the sushumna. It can feel like knocking, vibrations, oscillations. They seem to be quite common. I've had strong vibrations in the lower spine. Other people on this forum have reported sensations like these.

quote:
Originally posted by capucine
I think the road is the spine and I have to clean the sheeps during the purification journey.

That would be about right.
Go to Top of Page

capucine

France
66 Posts

Posted - Mar 08 2018 :  03:26:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you BlueRaincoat

What’s happen seems very obvious and normal during the practices. But after, during the day, I feel really alone and have lots of doubt and some fears. That’s why I needed to write here. It helps me a lot.
quote:
They seem to be quite common

Reading it’s “quite common” makes me smile and really reassure me

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000