Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Tantra Retreat
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nirguna

Australia
57 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  04:57:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi everyone.

I need your opinions. I am considering (Right Hand) Tantra Retreat. It involves Diksha, Shakti Pat and a Guru. It is 9 day retreat where Guruji gives you mantra and there will be elements of Yantra.

We are all self sufficient yogis here. Apart from overloading, I can not think of anything wrong in doing this retreat.

Still, I would value your opinion greatly.

Thank you for your comments and advice.

Nirguna

Christi

United Kingdom
4431 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  05:37:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirguna,

It sounds great. Go for it!

The general advice given to AYP practitioners is that if you are on a retreat run by another school of yoga, don't try to combine your AYP practices with the practices that are being taught on the retreat, as it can cause energetic overload. If you really want to combine practices, then let the retreat leader know that you are doing that, so that they can watch out for signs of imbalance.

Let us know how you get on.

Christi

Go to Top of Page

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  07:35:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yea, do let us know how the retreat went. All the best
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2018 :  10:08:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Nirguna,
It may sound a bit spoiled, but last year I did next to an AYP retreat from Christi 2 other retreats. Both times I left my normal daily practice and picked it up again the day after the retreat. Retreats give a powerful boost to the journey. Enjoy
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000