New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Kirtanman

USA
1651 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  4:29:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Kirtanman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOGANI & AYP !!!

Words fail me, right now.

Hey.

Stop with all the laughin', an' cheerin', would ya?!

Whew. All better now. Geez, that was kinda scary!

Though in all joyous seriousness, I will say:

Yogani, you and AYP have allowed me to incorporate practices into my Sadhana which have produced results that were not forthcoming even after years of practice with other systems.

I daily enjoy more love, awareness, peace, bliss, ecstasy and specific awareness of ever-expanding divine creative power - to degrees I did not even conceive possible, even a year ago --- and in many cases, did not even conceive possible as recently as three to six months ago.

And candidly (if ironically ... ) -- I was skeptical, when first I first discovered AYP -- the tools seemed so *basic*.

Who knew??

I have a sneaking suspicion that Yogani, at least, may have had ... a sneaking suspicion!

And, as seems to be the case with some regularity ... ... Yogani is right in a couple of key areas (per his comments in this thread) -

*AYP _is_ All of Us!

A reality to be celebrated, for sure --- and one to be remembered continuously in a spirit of gratitude, reverence, service, fun and satsanga (truth acting "together" in a group), responsibility and duty (I would humbly suggest).

*AYP is in its very beginning stages

As a group of dedicated sadhakas, as a satsanga, and as a global educational system and movement --- we're barely getting warmed up.

Creating and seeing the results, for each of us -- and all of us -- is truly too exciting for words (YES -- even for me! ).

It's a lot of fun --- and promises to be even more so!!

(And hey, if intermingled within that fun is a little enlightenment, and some staggering levels of spiritual evolution --- well now, that sounds pretty good to this ol' kirtanista, anyway ....!)

So, like ..... THANKS YOGANI -- and THANKS to All of You / Us (AYP) -- and again:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOGANI & AYP*!!

*AYP = All that Yogani has created -- and all that we are creating.

Jayayam*, Aum Shanti & Namaste,

Kirtanman

*Jayayam = Joyous Victory and Honor to This!

PS - 3 years, huh? Didn't some dude in the Middle East minister for three years, a while back? Hm. Wonder what happened to his teachings? I wonder what the results of those teachings are now, compared to how it appeared things would go, at the end of those three years? Hm. (Can AYP possibly grow as powerfully, dynamically and unimaginably as any of us can foresee? Or ....... can AYP just maybe .... just maybe ... do so in ways far _beyond_ what any of us can foresee? I'm just sayin' .....)

PPS -- 11/02 -- or 02/11 as Europeans render it (I think) -- seems like a nicely auspicious number -- all kinds of possibilities, when considering apparently duality, or dvaita (2), and non-duality, or advaita (1) - and the great non-Selfness of it all (0). What do you get when all those numbers are present? Clearly ... AYP! (Among other things ... or not-things .... ) So, for any "fun with numbers" types around here .... just thought I'd mention this ...
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  4:32:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogini, that I don't know... I'm not sure if Yogani knows either, but you could ask him. (Maybe send him a message by clicking on his name.)

Shanti, you have shown such artistic talent that you have just conscripted yourself to make next years birthday card....
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  5:30:02 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yogini

Question for David and many happy returns of this anniversary of the birth of this awesome series of lessons indeed Yogani! (in reverse order, i.e. first the congratulations, then the question for David:-)
-----------------------------------------
David: you speak of exactly 3 years ago when the first lesson was posted - Would you happen to have the exact time? As an astrologer I'm curious...
Thanks in advance!

Hi Yogini:

The Main AYP Yahoo group was started on November 2, 2003 (no time available). There was a false start with nine lessons, which were deleted (don't remember why -- no dates or times available). The first lesson (#10) is time stamped "Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:45 am" eastern USA. Hey, we can celebrate again in a couple of weeks!

Not sure if you can do anything with that astrologically, but that is what it is. Oh, and I should also mention that the first draft of the Secrets of Wilder was written much earlier in 2003, so the writing started before the writing started, so to speak. As is so often the case, we just pick a date to remember and celebrate, and the stars will accept it. Or did the stars do the picking in the first place? Will we ever know?

Well, here we are anyway ... in the NOW. We have always been in it.

Thank you again, All, for your kind wishes. It has been and will continue to be an exciting joint effort!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

n/a

26 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  6:00:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit n/a's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't quite fit in with all the nice folks here . . . . . but HAPPY BIRTHDAY regardless!

comdyne aegis
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  6:02:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by david_obsidian

Shanti, you have shown such artistic talent that you have just conscripted yourself to make next years birthday card....

You are not getting away with that mister!!!!

I could never write as well as you.. or be as organized as you.. You do a wonderful job.. I just put in a bunch of smileys together and had fun with the fonts.. so you don't get away that easy

PS: Sorry Yoda, you post did not apprear the way you wrote it.. somehow.. once you post.. all the spacing is lost.. that was a lot of effort too. Great job...

Edited by - Shanti on Nov 02 2006 6:06:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

stevelb

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  6:06:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit stevelb's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I only came to AYP and this forum about a month ago. I am happy to have found it. What better way to use a first post- Happy Birthday Yogani and AYP. And Thank You.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  6:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by stevelb

I only came to AYP and this forum about a month ago. I am happy to have found it. What better way to use a first post- Happy Birthday Yogani and AYP. And Thank You.

Welcome to the forum Stevelb..
Thank you for joining us.
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  6:18:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the forum Stevelb

Richard
Go to Top of Page

Hunter

USA
252 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  6:28:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Hunter's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This anniversary is fitting for the season of thanks giving and the unconditional love of the christ light.

Yogani, my gratitude to you grows daily with consistent practice.

God bless you.

Love love love, Hunter
Go to Top of Page

Bill

USA
46 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  8:48:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bill's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani,

Thank you very much for this incredible information that you have shared with us. I spread the word whenever I can. May all who seek their true nature find ayp.
Bill
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  11:27:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It feels strange to say thanks. Your inner guru drove you to write lessons which our inner gurus drove us to follow. And the whole point is that this inner guru intelligence is impersonal. It is one. It is all there is.

But I'm not enlightened yet, and I still labor under the illusion that some guy out there wrote these and I, a separate being, benefitted from them. So, from deep in the samsara (and steeped in the delusion of dualism), I gratefully thank you! And I look forward to such notions fading as I lose my sensation of separateness and cease to resist my inhabitation of this eternal moment...

Edited by - Jim and His Karma on Nov 03 2006 12:22:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

Jim and His Karma

2111 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  11:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
P.S. this would be an awfully appropriate time for folks to support this teaching via PayPal. I'll start by paying .00001% of the billion dollars AYP has been worth to me.

Info at: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....TOPIC_ID=680
Go to Top of Page

Katrine

Norway
1813 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  02:08:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Katrine's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani and AYP
Ageless - yet Eternal

Thank you for making it possible to manage "on my own" - even after the fire started burning inside. Thank you for offering the world a space - and a tool - to share, understand and rest in love with our Being. The poem below was written in 2004. With the help of AYP (including all the beautiful contributions from people on this website) ; the weeness turned out to be seen as the open door it is.... through which all is perceived as vast and all-encompassing.

True Age

How old am I ?
How old am I really?
How long have I truly
expressed myself freely?

Not long. Not long at all
I've swam in one place through most of my life
No more can I say I am grown and tall,
when for years I did not walk the knife

This is not my mistake
In fact, now is the point where I see
that you can't blame a phony for being blind to the fake
Now, at least I am me, though naked and wee
Go to Top of Page

Chiron

Russia
397 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  05:10:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday AYP and Thank You Yogani.
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  10:29:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
With future spiritual development, I'll be able to express myself better via smiley face artwork.

Until then happy #3 to Yogani and crew!
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  4:24:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
AYP dating 2 or 16 November 2003?

Dear Yogani & group,

I joined the Yahoogroups version to see whether there was any more history, but all I found was that the group has 7771 (seventhousandsevenhundredandseventyone members). Good grief.
The official first mail in it is indeed lesson 10 and the birthchart is just lovely, so I would suggest to everybody to simply celebrate AYP’s birthday again November 16.... :-)
November 2 was a false start again:-)

In between November 2 and November 16 in 2003, was November 9, which was celebrated in the (western) world as the Harmonic Convergence because there was a “six pointed star” in the sky .. (Star of David), made up by the planetary patterns including Chiron, and thus a very sacred time.

The chart of November 16 has Aquarius rising (exactly the same degree as my sunsign, or almost which makes sense to my revolutionary nature:-) , the symbolism of which is in a certain Astrological Mandala “A yogi with healing powers”....... but more important probably, indicates the revolutionary and open nature of these lessons.
Now you can decide for yourself whether this chart of Nov 16 makes sense: it shows that the workload was incredible until something like roughly the summer of 2005, after which not only did AYP get out more into the world at large but probably also attracted people to help. ?
In that case, some kind of transformation is underway starting the end of 2007/early 2008 but AYP is likely to grow and grow over time, at least for the next 14 years (then a new revision will be needed as it has grown beyond all proportion by then and getting back to base will be needed, but ah, that’s only in 14 years time, and not the NOW!
This November 16 chart shows that the main focus lies in sharing in the group, in such a way (i.e. with the innate soulgiven capability) that everyone feels safe, and the result is Exact and Accurate information the healing and blissfull way (i.e. succesfully so) on deep transformation and purification (Jupiter in Virgo)
The motivation is simply to help people.
This all in a nutshell.
I probably could conjure up a nice story for a chart of November 2 but I have no birth time for that and besides I like the November 16 chart:-)

Go to Top of Page

Babaly

USA
112 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2006 :  10:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Babaly's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Happy birthday AYP and Yogani!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so grateful to you all for this place to come and share our journey!

Love and light, Babaly

Go to Top of Page

NagoyaSea

424 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  01:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Blessings and love to you Yogani.

May you live in light and love.

But I think you already do.

May you live in the peace and grace you have shown others.

In all love,

Kathy
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  11:15:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yogini

...AYP is likely to grow and grow over time, at least for the next 14 years...

Hi Yogini:

With prognostications like that you are in danger of being elected official AYP astrologer.

Clearly we are in some kind of a window of opportunity, with a convergence of knowledge and experience for all of us. The stars are doing their part, I'm sure.

You know what they say about a window of opportunity -- jump through!
No telling how long it will be open.

From this end, an ambitious writing plan has been laid out, and many have come to help by sharing their knowledge, experiences and passing the word. It has made a huge difference. AYP is a collaboration for sure.

Looking ahead over the next year or two, there will be significant refinements and additions to the overall AYP offering, for both inside and outside sitting practices. It is like the evolution of electronics. First we had big devices that got the job done (like the old family record player). Later on, the devices got much smaller and much more efficient (iPod). From the point of view here, the AYP-style approach will travel a similar route. Many will continue to take it forward, far beyond the next few years of my little window...

I believe a much bigger window is opening for efficient and safe cultivation of human spiritual transformation worldwide, and it is going to stay open for a long time.

Let's not waste a minute of it.

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar2

Netherlands
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  3:26:47 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar2's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Yogani,
AYP is only in need of an Officially Elected astrologer in 2 years time (or thereafter), not before, which is a good thing because Yogini has left the forum, so I'm told...[:-)]
Go to Top of Page

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  11:37:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[Here's what I was able to do with Yoda's #3 (still can't get it to look as good as the source. Yoda, feel free to back-edit it into your post. If you do, I'll delete this.]

(Happy #3!)

Edited by - david_obsidian on Nov 05 2006 11:38:04 AM
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  4:55:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
When making these smiley patterns we may want to keep in mind that what we design to look good in one browser may not look good in another. The above doesn't line up in Netscape 7.02, so I made another one that lined up there, but that one looked bad in Internet Explorer, which most use, so I removed it again.
Go to Top of Page

Anthem

1608 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2006 :  5:07:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
David that is pretty darn impressive!!! Thank you also for starting this thread.

I am sorry I am chiming in late here, I am away travelling at the moment which shakes up the routine for me a bit.

I would like to thank you Yogani for your efforts on our behalf, the freedom and awareness I have found over the last (almost) two years of AYP have changed my life and in no small way. Most of all I am grateful as I realize that presence is here with me as I write these words, loving every moment and for that awareness I feel grateful throughout my whole being.

Best wishes,

Anthem11
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000