New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

david_obsidian

USA
2602 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  12:15:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message

Yes, AYP is 3 today.

Three years ago this day, Yogani, working entirely alone then,
put the first lessons up on the Yahoo site, with a vision that one day it would mean something to
many people

And it very quickly did...

However, it's also Yogani's official birthday at AYP! Yes, I have asked Yogani for a date to celebrate his own birthday, and hes says today..... so wish him a happy birthday today too (who knows, maybe it really is his birthday?)

Happy Birthday, Yogani!

Turn this topic into one big birthday card

Be sure to sign -- Reply with your own cheers, or wishes of a happy APY birthday
or appreciations to Yogani and the community

No cheer is too small -- none is too big

If you come after the day, do feel free to sign the card anyway

Edited by - david_obsidian on Nov 02 2006 12:18:59 AM

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  12:22:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many Many happy returns to AYP
Many Many happy returns to our dear guru YOGANI

Thanks a lot yogani for all the knowledge you have given us. Thanks for showing what perfection looks like in action and providing means for us too, to acheive that perfection.

Wishing you very best in all your efforts and wishing that the knowledge of AYP spreads to the entire world,
Near
Go to Top of Page

Alvin Chan

Hong Kong
407 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  12:44:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday, Yogani and AYP. I wish your lessons can reach many more people in the world, and I hope even more that they will practice

As a Chinese (the only one here?? at least the only active one here?), I hope the lesson will one day reach Hong Kong and China, where spiritual teachings are abundant but in a mess; where spiritual traditions are being constantly poluted by the economic drive and almost lost; where philosophy is placed above the actual content and practice of spiritual living.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  01:05:43 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HAPPY
3rd
BIRTHDAY
AYP

AND
MANY
THANKS
YOGANI

He he he.. I could not resist..

One more year with AYP. Thank you.. all of you, you make this journey so much easier. This is my family away from my family... it feels like home..

Yogani, once again, let me thank you for your lessons and this forum.. I have never been more happy in my life. Your selfless work and dedication is an inspiration to us all.. ummmmmm... well.. to me at least. I could never find words to say what I feel.. so a simple Thank you will have to do...
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  01:06:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday Yogani and AYP!

I found your lessons almost 2 years ago and they have made a great positive difference in my life. Now there is a more specific goal on the horizon to walk straight toward, and it does not seem to be out of reach. May your teachings reach many, and I hope that you will stay with us for a long time to come!
Go to Top of Page

Kyman

530 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  01:38:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Kyman's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Alvin Chan

Happy Birthday, Yogani and AYP.

Word.
Go to Top of Page

sadhak

India
604 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  02:26:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit sadhak's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Many Many Happy Returns for the light that guides the deepest darkness for many a lost traveller
May it spread and light up every path!

Thank you Yogani for being with us.

Edited by - sadhak on Nov 02 2006 02:27:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

Wolfgang

Germany
470 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  04:21:21 AM  Show Profile  Visit Wolfgang's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani is 3 years old (or young )
I didn't know he is a toddler

Happy birthday AYP !
Go to Top of Page

Athma_Shakti

India
81 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  06:03:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Athma_Shakti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday Dear Yogani

God give you richness in health wealth spirituality for your entire life, filled with happiness peace and longer life.

you are always a "special person" to me

lots of love
- Kumar
Go to Top of Page

Richard

United Kingdom
857 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  06:14:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One year ago today on AYPs second anniversary I wrote something like this

I came to AYP in the first year and I haven’t looked back since

Well that was true but now on AYPs third anniversary I AM looking back and to say AYP has helped me in my search would be a huge understatement AYP has helped me find my true spiritual path and for that I will be eternally grateful

THANK YOU YOGANI AND AYP
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Richard
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  08:00:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

HAPPY
3rd

Only three years? So timely and generous. Many thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  08:04:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
If you are like me, I reached a time where birthdays don't mean anything to me anymore. But it's always nice to get the greetings.

The world today is full of glitz and glamour and loud fanfares everytime something "new" happens. The media is full of what is supposedly important to us, and they tell us how to think and what to feel.

Thank God for Yogani and his quiet revolution, for not putting himself on a pedestal, and for what may very well be the most important event happening in the world, but in a silent way amidst all the other commotion.
May an increasing number of people turn to the silence instead of being attracted to shiny loud things!
Thank you Yogani.

Etherfish
Go to Top of Page

lucidinterval1

USA
193 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  08:35:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Divine Sir,

Thanks so much for your selfless service to all of us forumites and the countless lurkers who hang around for inspiration. It seems like ages ago when we did this through Yahoo!. Thanks also to the wonderful contributions from the AYP family. We've got true synergy.

With Love, Peace and Respect,

Paul
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  08:41:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Happy Birthday Yogani & AYP

THANK YOU YOGANI

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

Edited by - LittleTurtle on Nov 02 2006 08:49:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  09:06:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Whether it is critique or praise, a yogi is unattached to it, since it has got nothing to do with him...

But, what the heck... Happy Birthday, Yogani and AYP! I was led to this site and it has been and of course still is marvellous to read your lessons, learn from all experience that is gathered in the forum, and to get support and good advice from all persons here when times are rough!

Thank you all for creating life in this way!
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  10:13:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday Yogani! Thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Balance

USA
967 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  10:20:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Balance's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yogani, SIR, you are the cat's meow

It's a pleasure to be on this planet of the AYP's

Now let's all get drunk on inner silence and ecstatic conductivity

Edited by - Balance on Nov 02 2006 10:25:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  10:53:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday Yogani!

http://pinker.wjh.harvard.edu/photo...20flower.jpg

Thank you so much!!!!

Lili

B-day wishes: Much health and happiness for the decades to come for Yogani and for AYP to soon be translated and read in the following languages:
www.shabbir.com/romance/bday.html
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  12:12:35 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much, All.

I am celebrating too. It is three years of wonderful sharing by so many dedicated practitioners, and lots of spiritual growth all the way around, including here.

So, today I am celebrating you, and all you have accomplished. Many thanks!

It is only the beginning...

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

Scott

USA
969 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  1:37:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Scott's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
It is only the beginning...

That's right...next year I'm baking a cake!
Go to Top of Page

satyan

34 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  1:38:43 PM  Show Profile  Visit satyan's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

A very very happy birthday to YOGANI, THE GURU and anniversary wishes to all my fellow AYP PRACTIONERS.

May this journey continue and enlighten us all with loving light and lots of bliss and loads of love.

Again, grateful pranams and wishes to Yogani.

the guru is in everyone.

Satyan
Go to Top of Page

Yoda

USA
284 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  1:42:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yoda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

(Happy #3!)
Go to Top of Page

Sparkle

Ireland
1457 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  2:16:25 PM  Show Profile  Visit Sparkle's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just logged on from an ýnternet cafe ýn Alanya, Turkey and clýcked actýve topýcs.
To my surprýse the date of last log ýn was 23rd Oct 2006 - so who ýs ýt ?????????.
Then agaýn why should I be surprýsed, thýs ýs a global revolutýon.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

YOGANI

In my thýrty plus years of medýtatýon and other practýces I have never experýenced anythýng so powerful and also so safe. I deeply apprecýate your work, and I'm only begýnnýng

Rock on yoganý

Louýs
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  2:18:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Happy Birthday Yogani!

And much respect for everything you have done and are doing.

Christi.

Edited by - Christi on Nov 02 2006 2:21:11 PM
Go to Top of Page

Neesha

215 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  2:47:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
happy Birthday to AYP and Yogani!

Thanks for creating a place I can call home before I actually or hopefully reach Home (HEAVENS)

Since I discovered your site I feel safe and comfortable

I would like to thank you for all those supporting well structured lessons

and to you especially for promptly answering my emails and giving me support in general.

May God bless you for all your hard work !
Go to Top of Page

yoginstar

Netherlands
78 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2006 :  4:25:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit yoginstar's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Question for David and many happy returns of this anniversary of the birth of this awesome series of lessons indeed Yogani! (in reverse order, i.e. first the congratulations, then the question for David:-)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

David: you speak of exactly 3 years ago when the first lesson was posted - Would you happen to have the exact time? As an astrologer I'm curious...
Thanks in advance!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000