AYPsite.org Forum
 Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Yoga schools in Tamil Nadu region
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

prana608

2 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  10:27:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit prana608's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi. I am new to this group. I have been practicing ashtanga yoga for over 4 years now. Last year I traveled throught south western India - Bangalore , Mysore to Trivandrum and studied yoga at various schools along the way . Next year - January 2007, I will be taking on the south eastern coast from Chennai to Pondicherry. Can anyone recommend a yoga school or yoga teacher - preferably one who specializes in either Hatha or Ashtanga in that region?

yogani

USA
5201 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  10:39:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome, Prana608!

You may wish to contact Nandhi, a spiritual teacher who is from that area. He is currently living in Los Angeles.

http://www.nandhi.com/home.htm
AAnanda27@aol.com

All the best on your chosen path. Enjoy!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

weaver

832 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2006 :  10:59:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Prana608, welcome to the AYP forum!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000