New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:48:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot guys. Will abide in awareness and continue to do some grounding.
Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:50:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by anonymous05

I signed up for apples, but couldn't post this here, as I did not get the activation code. Username :anonymous06.

If you still need help finding your way on the AYP Plus forums, let us know.

Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:54:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

You're doing fine.
In principle it's good to keep aligned with the day/night cycle. nights are for rest (relax if you can't sleep) days are for keeping active - lots of physical activity, grounding, socializing, whatever helps.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  08:02:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
One last question , hopefully. So you are saying it is ok if the energies are not aligned, shakthi will find shiva eventually
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  08:03:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear anonymous05,

You are in the midst of kundalini awakening. It's an intelligent force and it knows what it's doing. It'll be good if you are able to abide in awareness and let it pass. But if you are not able to do that, seeking professional help for anxiety is good. It seems difficult now, but it's for the best. Take an Epsom salt bath to relax, talk to someone close to you, get some fresh air.

Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  08:04:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

quote:

You're doing fine.
In principle it's good to keep aligned with the day/night cycle. nights are for rest (relax if you can't sleep) days are for keeping active - lots of physical activity, grounding, socializing, whatever helps.

Will do lots of physical activity and phone calls, all my friends are working and my body is still moving a little crazy
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  08:05:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by sunyata

Dear anonymous05,

You are in the midst of kundalini awakening. It's an intelligent force and it knows what it's doing. It'll be good if you are able to abide in awareness and let it pass. But if you are not able to do that, seeking professional help for anxiety is good. It seems difficult now, but it's for the best. Take an Epsom salt bath to relax, talk to someone close to you, get some fresh air.

Got in sunyata. Thanks a lot.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  08:07:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Got in sunyata. Thanks a lot.

Everything will be okay. So many good things are waiting for you. I have been there. This is the greatest gift one can receive.

Edited by - sunyata on Apr 18 2016 08:08:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  09:39:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Dear anonymous05,

It stabilized. My heart was burnt because shakti and shiva were not aligned. Should I start some practice.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  09:42:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:

Dear anonymous05,

My heart was burnt because shakti and shiva were not aligned. What does this mean

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  09:43:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
It stabilized. My heart was burnt because shakti and shiva were not aligned. Should I start some practice.

Good. No, do you want to go through this again? You haven't slept for three days. Rest,sleep, eat, socialize. Give it few days and once you are able to function normally, start the practice.

A few days of no practice in this situation will be good. Of course it's your practice.

Edited by - sunyata on Apr 18 2016 09:51:24 AM
Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  09:45:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Happy to hear

Follow your inclination, but take it easy

Edited by - Omsat on Apr 18 2016 4:34:26 PM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  10:13:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

One last question , hopefully. So you are saying it is ok if the energies are not aligned, shakthi will find shiva eventually

Yes, there are times when this happens. It happens to all of us.
What you need to pay attention to is self-pacing - do not rev the energy when it is already high. I wouldn't do any energy practices for a good few days, maybe even weeks, depending on how you feel. Go out, ground yourself. When it comes to socializing, it's best to meet people face to face. Talk to anyone at hand. If you get out of the house, you will surely find somebody who will appreciate some help, or simply being listened to. Getting physically tired during the day is good. Hopefully you will get some good sleep tonight.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  10:36:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

quote:

Yes, there are times when this happens. It happens to all of us.
What you need to pay attention to is self-pacing - do not rev the energy when it is already high. I wouldn't do any energy practices for a good few days, maybe even weeks, depending on how you feel. Go out, ground yourself. When it comes to socializing, it's best to meet people face to face. Talk to anyone at hand. If you get out of the house, you will surely find somebody who will appreciate some help, or simply being listened to. Getting physically tired during the day is good. Hopefully you will get some good sleep tonight.

Sorry to say it is still not stabilized yet, still doing something, I am too tired to notice.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  10:49:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
May be because I had meat , a few friends suggested that for grounding. I had that and then totally was gripped by fear and then tried to ground the energies and shiva got unaligned. My neck is slightly burning guys, what do you suggest I do. I feel totally lost. I started off do well, not eating meat for days because this awakening.
How do I appease this.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  10:55:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

May be because I had meat , a few friends suggested that for grounding. I had that and then totally was gripped by fear and then tried to ground the energies and shiva got unaligned. My neck is slightly burning guys, what do you suggest I do. I feel totally lost. I started off do well, not eating meat for days because this awakening.
How do I appease this.
I let go of the fear and surrendered pretty late.

Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  10:55:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
How do I appease this.

Forget about everything spiritual for few days. Don't over analyze. Employ the grounding techniques already mentioned. Go outside and see how beautiful everything is. The energy will calm down on it's own if you stop fueling it with constant attention.

Edited by - sunyata on Apr 18 2016 10:57:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  11:01:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
How do I appease this.

Forget about everything spiritual for few days. Don't over analyze. Employ the grounding techniques already mentioned. Go outside and see how beautiful everything is. The energy will calm down on it's own if you stop fueling it with constant attention.

Sunyata, this is not done yet. Plus since I am out of samadhi the breathing problem is pretty acute again. Will abide in awareness. Not sure what else I can do. Should I go see an energy healer. A few parts of the body are dlighly heating up.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  11:06:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This was done out of fear thinking that shiva shouldn't stay on top, which was the case in my awakening.
So people suggested grounding it slightly by imagining it going to earth, by mistake I did shiva as well and the energy landed in my feet and I moved it up. Did crazy things yesterday. No wonder this is happening.
Now I am even more nervous.
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  11:10:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Read these lessons. They will help.

http://www.aypsite.org/69.html
http://www.aypsite.org/201.html
http://www.aypsite.org/216.html

Edited by - sunyata on Apr 18 2016 11:14:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  11:11:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
H
quote:

This was done out of fear thinking that shiva shouldn't stay on top, which was the case in my awakening.
So people suggested grounding it slightly by imagining it going to earth, by mistake I did shiva as well and the energy landed in my feet and I moved it up. Did crazy things yesterday. No wonder this is happening.
Now I am even more nervous.

The energy is pretty high now. Please help.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  11:15:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will totally abide in awareness and surrender.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  11:17:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You have two options: either(1)relax and surrender, letting the energy move your body or whatever it wants to do or (2) go out and ground.
If you feel weary and need rest take the first option, if you feel you can spend that energy on physical activities, do that.

Do not tinker with the energy, don't worry about alignment or anything like that.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  9:15:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Throat chakra hurts and there is pressure behind right ear, what could be the reason. Should I continue with kundalini, my mind creating stories st this point.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  9:39:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

Things are going a little better. But Throat chakra hurts and there is pressure behind right ear and left , what could be the reason. Should I continue with kundalini, my mind is creating stories st this point.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000