New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  06:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just relax. Other people have have had kundalini awakenings and it is just part of their progress.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  06:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
But now they are not aligned and I am moving crazy. what will happen , can this be resolved at all. If yes, by who. Any guidance is much appreciated. I hear that the spine gets heated up if they are not aligned. I have to wait 5 hrs to get any help if at all. I am going nuts.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  06:12:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Savasana is not possible, as my body is moving.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  06:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by anonymous05
But now they are not aligned and I am moving crazy.
That is fine. This is intelligent energy. It is sorting itself out. That is what the movements are about - aligning the body so that it can flow through it. Let it do its thing.
Take any kind of relaxed position you feel is right and just let the movements happen. It is part of the process.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  06:25:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat

quote:
But now they are not aligned and I am moving crazy.
That is fine. This is intelligent energy. It is sorting itself out. That is what the movements are about - aligning the body so that it can flow through it. Let it do its thing.
Take any kind of relaxed position you feel is right and just let the movements happen. It is part of the process.

Thanks blue raincoat. Can you please let me know why my breathing is constricted every couple mins. That is what is preventing me from lying down and causing me much distress.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  06:28:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is prana moving through the body and it is partly what is keeping this cycle going. The best thing is to relax. Let it flow freely and it will calm down in a while. You are doing just fine.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  06:32:29 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have you found a relaxed position that allows the movements to happen unrestricted?
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:01:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I fine with the MoveIT. It's just the anciety related shortness of breath. Can I just remain as awareness at this point and surrender. Will that cause depersonalization with the kundalini awakening.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:02:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Do you know if it is ok to take anxiety medication during this awakening
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:03:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Surrendering is a good idea. It will stop the anxiety feeding the cycle.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:04:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Do you know if it is ok to take anxiety medication during this awakening

If you can surrender and relax you won't need the medication. Keep the medication as the last resort.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:06:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I am just concerned my brain will be impacted if this anxiety goes on for some days
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:08:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've never heard of brain damage due to anxiety.
What are you doing to relax? Are you making your body as comfortable as possible? That will have a calming psychological effect.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:09:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I unable to sleep. Today is the 3rdday. Worried about my mental health.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:09:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Is it ok to abide as awareness now
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:13:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Or is it ok to get a sleep sid
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:14:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I meant sleep aid
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:16:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

I unable to sleep. Today is the 3rdday. Worried about my mental health.
You are not in the danger zone. The threshold is around 10 days sleep deprivation. You do need plan B in case the sleeplessness continues. It will be good to see a doctor but it's not an emergency yet, you have time to set up an appointment later on, during working hours.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:17:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Is it ok to abide as awareness now

Very good.
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:18:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Can I try some rigorous physical exercise, hoping it will knock me out and I can sleep
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:20:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ok . Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Or is it ok to get a sleep aid
If you are comfortable abiding in awareness, do that. If you feel a sleeping pill would be better, try it. Only you can make the judgement call, as you are the only one who knows the situation on the ground.

In principle it's good to be without psychotropics or sedatives, but not if you reach the breaking point. You need to make that call yourself.
Since you are managing to abide in awareness, why not ask the silence what you should do? You may not get the answer straight away. Stay in the silence and wait for the answer.

Edited by - BlueRaincoat on Apr 18 2016 07:27:08 AM
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:29:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Can I try some rigorous physical exercise, hoping it will knock me out and I can sleep

It seems to me you've been agitated all night. Maybe a rest would be good? What do you feel? Do you feel like masses energy wanting to be spent or do you feel rather weary?
Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:37:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by BlueRaincoat
Since you are managing to abide in awareness, why not ask the silence what you should do? You may not get the answer straight away. Stay in the silence and wait for the answer.

Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Apr 18 2016 :  07:39:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

It's very much worth trying. Running for hours on end with that kind of intense energy can do wonders.

Also lying down and allowing the body to move just the way it wants to move is excellent as well; in the privacy of your room :)

Everyone's experience is different, so going within in sincere prayer as suggested by Blue is great advice, given you can go into receptive silence.

Edited by - Omsat on Apr 18 2016 07:41:47 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000