New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  05:45:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Things are going a little better. But Throat chakra hurts and there is pressure behind right ear and left , what could be the reason. Should I continue with kundalini, my mind is creating stories st this point.

Hi Anonymous,

Sorry to hear that you are having a hard time. Kundalini energy is moving through your higher centres, which is causing the pressure in your throat chakra and behind the ears. It is nothing to worry about.

I would recommend not doing any spiritual practices at this time. Take it easy, eat well and stay grounded by going for long walks in nature every day. If you do that, within a few days you should start to feel fine again.

Also drink plenty of water and refrain from any sexual activity.

In a few weeks time, you could start to gently re-introduce some spiritual practices, but even then, it would be best to take it gently and slowly.

You have received a lot of great advice from others already.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

anonymous05

USA
59 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  1:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot, everyone for the support , it helped me a lot.
I had no idea about kundalini. When meditating I just sit and remain in awareness, but my body used to do some automatic yoga.
Was gripped by psychotic fear, thought that the kundalini did not rise the right way for me and that I was going to suffer because of it. I have had anxiety issues before causing shortness of breath, hence this experience was tough.
But it is grounded now, quite a few insights were revealed.
Go to Top of Page

BlueRaincoat

United Kingdom
1731 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  1:25:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to hear all is well.
Hopefully after this experience you will be able keep a tab on the energy level and not overdo your sitting practices.
All the best
Go to Top of Page

lalow33

USA
966 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  1:27:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Great! Simple walks everyday is great advice. I get a lot of fear sometimes, too. You aren't the only one.
Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2242 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  1:37:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Anon5

After some time grounding and stabilizing, take the time to educate yourself about yoga practices and kundalini. Some are more sensitive to kundalini awakening (you obviously) and you should learn about self pacing and safe yoga procedures. Stablize first and foremost!
Go to Top of Page

sunyata

USA
1511 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2016 :  1:40:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Glad to hear it's better. Self pacing is an important tool to utilize when required. Enjoy your journey ahead.

Go to Top of Page

Omsat

Belgium
267 Posts

Posted - Apr 20 2016 :  04:56:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by anonymous05

Thanks a lot, everyone for the support , it helped me a lot.

But it is grounded now, quite a few insights were revealed.

Happy to know!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000