New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2011 :  10:09:07 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
I had made an announcement some time back :

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....age=20#73127
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Hi All,
The samyama list has been growing real long, which is wonderful , however it is getting harder and harder for me to send out emails to the recipients every week about the upcoming healing.

Going forward, I am not going to send out emails making people aware of the upcoming healing. It will be nice if you can keep an eye on the list and know when you are going to be up.

Also, going forward the samyama list will have 2 parts, an active list and a passive list. The names of the people up for healing that weekend will be on top along with people who are in the active (*** look at next paragraph for explanation) part of the samyama list and the people who have received healing once will be put in the passive part of the list.

*** There will be an asterisk put next to the recipient who is up for healing, and after 1 turn (1 asterisk) I will drop the name to the passive part of the list. This way, you will still get healing, however will not be an active recipient. If you want your name added back into the active part of the list, please send me an email, or make a request here to be added back to the active part of the list.

We will send samyama healing to the people who are up for healing that weekend and then pick the sutra "Samyama list", and send healing to everyone else on the list (active and passive).

If this is confusing, really sorry. I have the plan in my head and it will become clear over the next few months.

PS: I will wait a couple of days to see if there is any feedback/comments from anyone here, if not, I will add this announcement to the samayam healing topic here.

We have now gone through the entire list once and so going forward, from next week on, I am not going to change the samyama list every week. Instead, we will add new recipients to the top of the list and we will do samyama only on the sutra "samyama list" (no more sending healing to individuals, but send healing to the entire group), which will send healing to everyone on the list.

Thanks all for your continued support.

PS: In the note above I had talked about an active list and passive list and I had got a few requests to not put names into the passive list. So I got rid of the active/passive list and made it all one "samyama list".

PPS: July 16th 2006 was the first time (at Sparkle's suggestion) we send group samyama healing to our first recipient. We have continued this practice since then. Thank you Sparkle. Thank you everyone.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2011 :  1:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
Going forward, after group meditation, and after the core samyama practice, we will pick the sutra "samyama list" and drop it in stillness. We will repeat this 1 to 4 times (more if desired). We are not going to be sending healing to individuals any more.

The format to ask for healing will still be the same, however you don't have to let me know if it is an emergency, as the recipient added will get healing that weekend, regardless of if it is an emergency or not.

Any name added to the list will stay there, unless specified at time of request that it is a one time healing. Please send me a request if you want your name removed from the list.

Please look here for the modified details: http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=5233

Thanks All.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  6:42:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shanti,

Could you please add me for this week. I really/badly need it...

Salam
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  9:05:56 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Ananda,
You are already on the list and will receive healing this weekend. We have changed the format a bit wherein we are not doing individual healing, but sending healing to the entire list. So you will receive healing this weekend and every weekend after that.

I will keep you in my samyama and I am sure others will too.

May, whatever you are going through, pass soon.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  02:50:09 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[img]icon_heart.gif[/img]
Go to Top of Page

Lili

Netherlands
372 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  5:49:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please include

Patrick, the Netherlands
Please keep him ongoing
Reason: amyothrophic lateral sclerosis
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2011 :  5:50:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Lily.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2011 :  3:03:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey wonderful One-(s).

Can I request ongoing Samyama?

Name: Jono
Reason: Ongoing phobia/OCD (which I will finally getting support with this week)

Is that enough info?

Love
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  07:59:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jono,
You are on the list for ongoing samyama.
Relax and accept the healing send to you.
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  08:49:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Shanti
can u add me too....
thx lovely one
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2011 :  08:57:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Absolutely my dear.
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2011 :  11:46:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you! Blessings! Peace! The energy is being felt.

Health... Strength... for all...
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  12:36:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
:D

I see that I'm on the list. I asked before for a one-time healing

But to be honest I really really needed the constant healing that time. So thanks everybody!!!!!

Appreciate it tons....

Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  12:39:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I came here wanting to be added to samyama

Namaste

_/|\_
Go to Top of Page

yogesh

USA
153 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  3:03:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti

would please add me to the list

Name: Yogesh (Don)
Reason: Hepatitis C

Thanks,

Yogesh

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  6:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will definitely add your name to the list Yogesh.
Hope things get better soon.
Take care.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  6:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
It is all always just perfect... isn't it Yonatan?
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Oct 09 2011 :  7:12:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yup shanti!!
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  10:04:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello everyone,

may I request someone to add to our group healing:
1. Name: Jeff (from the Netherlands)
2. Ongoing, until it becomes more manageable
3. Reason: infection of lungs

thank you!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 21 2011 :  10:56:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do AumNaturel.
Thanks for your request.
Hope Jeff feels better soon.

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  10:24:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
A while back I had asked for healing for a friend of mine, who is a long time member of AYP, Richard.
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

Hi All,
Many of you may know Richard. He has been with us since almost the beginning of AYP.

Well, he is in the hospital (has colon cancer) and is going to have surgery on Monday and has requested emergency healing.

I have included him in the samyama list for emergency healing this Sunday. You are welcome to include him in your personal healing sessions as well. Thank You.

You will be in my prayers Richard. Wish you a speedy and full recovery.
_/\_

He beat the cancer that time.

But a few days back he found out he has cancer in his esophagus, and it does not look too good. He is already on the samyama list. But I would like to request we keep him in our prayers too.

I wish you well Richard and hope you beat this one too. We are all with you and sending you healing and loving and good wishes.

Thanks All.
Go to Top of Page

yogani

USA
5195 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  1:15:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit yogani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for this information, Shanti.

Richard has been in my thoughts and prayers over the past few years, and even more so now.

In stillness we are with you always, Richard!

The guru is in you.
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2011 :  2:55:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi

Please could you add 'Jane' to the list.
Ongoing.
Reason: Psoriatic arthritis; unable to sleep for pain.

Kathrine can be taken off the list now.

Thank you everyone for your kindness!
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2011 :  07:18:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Woosa,

Jane has been added to the list and Kathrine has been taken off the list.

Thanks for your request and hope Jane feels better soon.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2011 :  1:03:05 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
When we started global samyama, I had an intention of making it a group that was a part of our AYP community and we would have a group of members helping with the list, and hence I had the name AYP Global Meditation/Samyama Group Support Team, instead of my name as the contact for the samyama request.

Well, as always, an intention sent out in stillness manifests when it’s time to manifest.

I would like to introduce to you the AYP Global Meditation/Samyama Group Support Team who will be helping with the samyama list and requests going forward.

I would like to thank and welcome Bewell, AumNaturel, Amoux and Cosmic as our AYP Global Meditation/Samyama Group Support Team. They (along with me) will be taking care of the samyama list and the healing requests and any other queries that there may be on the global meditation and/or samyama.

As always thanks to all here who have participated and helped heal and send love to so many.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000