New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2011 :  4:23:12 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2011 :  2:37:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello Everyone

Brad has been added to the Samyama Healing list this week at the request of his sister. Brad has a staff infection which has gone septic and he is now critically ill. He is in kidney failure, liver failure, respitory failure and the infection is in both valves of his heart. The doctors give him little hope for survival. They say that he probably will not survive without heart surgery to replace the valves. They don't know if he would make it through surgery because of all the complications.

Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers over the next while, and if you are participating in the Global meditations this weekend please add him to your samyama.

Thanks and much love to all.
Go to Top of Page

LucidDream69

Germany
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2011 :  08:34:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi and blessings :)

i would like to request some healing samyama for a friend. she has been sick for a few months and needs some extra strength and healing, for herself, and her child.

1. Name: Melanie Proske (from Germany)
2. Ongoing, until feeling better
3. Systemic illness(es): Borreliosis, Muscle atrophy, infections, lung and heart problems, neurologic problems, , overwhelm, energetic imbalance, general fatigue etc.

this woman is a very loving and special being, but now she needs it, nearly nobody is there for her.

thank you all for the help, and thanks for being in this adventure together :)

Michael
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2011 :  10:31:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LucidDream69

hi and blessings :)
...i would like to request some healing samyama for a friend....Melanie Proske (from Germany)

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your request. Melanie is now on our samyama list.

It works best if the person is aware of the healing samyama occurring and is receptive. As Jesus said, "Your faith has made you whole."

Is she aware of your request?

Peace

Go to Top of Page

csongbird11

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2011 :  12:25:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all,
Thank you to all who added my brother Brad to the samyama healing list, along with the thoughts and prayers. He contracted a staph infection that caused organ failure. He was so terribly sick and was unable to recover. He passed away on November 16. As much as i miss him, i know that he's in a much better place.

Thank you all,
Christy
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2011 :  12:40:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Really sorry to hear about your loss Christy. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Love,
Carson
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Nov 25 2011 :  3:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
So sorry to hear about your loss Christy.

Albert
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  4:24:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi :)

I am sorry to hear about your brother Christy. Much love and peace to you and your family.

Can the Samyama healing team add Limor to the list please?

She is a friend of someone I know and I would really like to hear if she gets well. She is unconscious in a hospital.

This is ongoing healing. I will update if I hear she gets well.

Thank you very much. Love!!

Yonatan
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  5:57:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Yonatan

Can the Samyama healing team add Limor to the list please?

Hi Yonatan,

Limor is now on the Samyama for healing list. Thank you for your expression of compassion.

Bewell
Go to Top of Page

Yonatan

Israel
849 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2011 :  6:19:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Bewell :)

Namaste :)
Go to Top of Page

tesslyn

Australia
1 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  01:56:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I would like to have my name put on the Samyama healing list.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2012 :  02:18:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hello Tesslyn and welcome to the forums....your name will be added...
may i ask what is your current problem?
and do you practice yoga?
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2012 :  08:48:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
tesslyn, welcome to the forums!
rest assured, "Why the request -Optional" is indeed optional, and there are no other requirements to receive healing.
It would however be helpful to know if you will be needing it on an ongoing basis or just a one-time.

Albert
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Jan 14 2012 :  10:17:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Richard has been removed from the list. He will be missed, and his contributions to the early start of AYP remembered.
Go to Top of Page

patrick44

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2012 :  09:53:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi,

Could you add Tara to the list. She is a young Mother of 5 suffering from multiple problems.

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

chas

USA
209 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2012 :  08:19:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Patrick,

Tara has been added to the samyama list.

Note: samyama healing seems to be most effective when the recipient is aware of and open to samyama healing.

Love
Go to Top of Page

lufa1212

India
45 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  05:11:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,

Can we please add Anjani to the Samyama Healing List...a very caring and special person..

Name: Anjani
Ongoing, till he feels better
He had a heart attack few months back and is still facing lots of related health problems..

Many many thanks...

love

lufa1212
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2012 :  11:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lufa,
Anjani has been added to the list as requested. All the best to him.

Albert
Go to Top of Page

lufa1212

India
45 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2012 :  05:45:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks, AumNaturel :)

Love

Lufa1212
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2012 :  05:57:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Lufa Anjani has been added to Samyama.
Go to Top of Page

patrick44

USA
2 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2012 :  10:49:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Please place Tara A. On the list for permamently.

Mother of 5

Needs help.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Feb 29 2012 :  11:31:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi Patrick: Tara will be now known as Tara A on the list and will receive it on an ongoing basis.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  11:48:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi all, I am a kriyaban that has enriched my practices with some of the ayp and I have decided to join the forums.

I'd like to request samyama healing for a yogui friend's mother. Her name is Ingrid Krell. She has cancer in a foot. She doesn't meditate or practice yoga, but she'll be told to be aware and receptive.

Blessings to you all.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Mar 01 2012 :  1:23:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to ayp forums Will Power!
Your request has been added to the healing list. Best to her.
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2012 :  11:24:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks a lot AumNaturel!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000