New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 43

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2011 :  10:08:58 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just a quick reminder, tomorrow, USA and Canada start following Daylight Savings Time, Europe will stay on standard time this Sunday and will change to DST on Sunday March 27th. Europe will join us an hour earlier tomorrow till March 26th. March 27th we all go back to the same time.
Thanks All!!!
Go to Top of Page

Yaming

Switzerland
112 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  3:32:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi everyone,
my shoulder seems to get better. I'm not sure if it was induced by your actions or if it was just time to get better (I ahve it now for a few weeks). My shin is not better though. It's pretty much the same and it got worse now. So maybe I could sign up for another healing?
Anyways, thank you very much for all your efforts!
Yaming
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2011 :  4:17:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yaming,
Your name is still on the list and you will continue receiving healing for a while now.
Go to Top of Page

chigir

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2011 :  2:55:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My name is Natalia.
I have dealt with severe pain in my right side caused by kidney stone for 4 years now. The daily pain robs me of being a good mother and wife. I love to serve and help others, but not only I can't work, I have difficulty even with house chores.
Thank you for considering helping me with healing.
Namaste.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2011 :  6:59:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Natalia,
Would you like me to add you as an emergency, in which case you will be up for healing on March 26th along with Solo. Or I can add you for your own healing on April 9th.
Let me know.
Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

sam279

United Kingdom
2 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  01:11:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I still need some healing, the anxiety has gotten worst, my longtime girlfriend broke up with me and I keep getting these suicidal thoughts
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2011 :  8:02:36 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Sam,
You are still on the list, and will continue to receive healing every weekend.

However, I would recommend you see a professional if things are getting worse and you are having suicidal thoughts. Seeing a professional, getting on medication, it is all a part of the healing... so please do not ignore your health.

Hope you feel better soon.
Go to Top of Page

miguel

Spain
1197 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2011 :  10:27:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, thanks in advance for this next sunday's samyama healing session!

Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  10:27:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hello, I have recently just finished all of my academic work!!! This has caused a lot of stress for me, a lot, and a resurgence in previous anxiety + OCD issues. So

1) Name of recipient: Jono
2)Emergency: Sort of, in a lot of emotional pain.
3) Until the 25th of May if possible, but I understand others may require healing more than me.
4)why request: OCD + anxieties over final submissions "Did I do that right? Was that as good as it can be?" etc etc (and they are quite repetitive, no amount of reasoning seems to resolve them.

Also, I don't know if this is appropriate, if not fine, let me know, but I have worked hard, very very hard on all the work, and the body-mind has a lot riding on it future career wise. The marking process is meant to be quite fair, however, sometimes I think the markers that you get and their mood may have a slight influence on the mark you get. So, with this in mind, is Samyama possible/appropriate, for the markers in question, to ensure that they are happy and give the best possible marks the work deserves? Rather than having a rubbish day and marking harshly?

Thankyou all.

Love and Gratitude. xxxxx
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  11:40:37 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jono,
You are already on the samyama list and will continue to be on it till you ask me to take you off.
I can add you in as an emergency again for this weekend, but remember, just becasue your name is not on the first line, does not mean you are not getting healing.

Regarding the "markers in question", you can add that into your personal samyama if you feel it will help... but I don't think I am going to add that to the list. Just remember, sending samyama to you will directly/indirectly be sending samyama to all you touch and all that touches you. How can one be touched by samyama, if everything around him/her not touched by samyama?
Go to Top of Page

11jono11

United Kingdom
181 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2011 :  11:53:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Shanti. . Also, thought I should let you know + all of you know, for the VIVA exam that I felt had gone well (I posted on here about the stress around the exam a little while ago), I got 90%!!!! Apparently one of the highest marks to date!!!! So thank you all for sending healing for the anxiety around that. You can all share in the (though completely illusory) achievement. xxxxxxx

Thank you Shanti and all! x

Love and Gratitude. x
Go to Top of Page

jamuna

Australia
104 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  07:06:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
could I please be added back to the active list, no emergency but a little extra help would not go astray. Thank you
much love
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  10:33:44 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Done.
You will be up for healing on June 4th and will keep you on the list, as many send healing to everyone on the list... and like you said a bit of extra healing cannot hurt.
Go to Top of Page

nps1008

India
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  03:12:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there!
I want the name of my son Paritosh Sharma,aged 31, to be included for Samyama healing.He is based in Gurgaon(near Delhi),India.
It is not an emergency.
Name to be kept on the list for many consecutive sessions.
What else do I require to do for this?Pl.let me know.
I,personally,have been doing deep meditation for some time now but have not started samyama yet-not reached that stage yet.
Narayan P Sharma
Go to Top of Page

nps1008

India
2 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  04:39:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi there!
I had requested for Samyama Group Healing for my son PARITOSH(based in Gurgaon ,near Delhi(India) in his normal turn. But after seeing the list of recipients which is so huge, I would like to put this request for emergency healing.The reason is that he lost his job about 15 days ago and is understandably very anxiety-ridden/emotionally upset because of this.The earlier he gets the healing, the better it is for him obviously.
I give the particulars for this healing again as below:
1) Name of recipient----PARITOSH
2)Whether emergency healing required--YES
3)One-time or to keep on the list--To be kept on the list.
Grateful if this could be considered favourably.
N.P.Sharma
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 08 2011 :  08:57:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will add him to this weekend, N.P.Sharma.

Hope things settle down for him soon.
Thanks for your request.
Go to Top of Page

senthil

India
25 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  04:05:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit senthil's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Shweta,

Request you to pls keep myself (Senthil) and Sangi in the active list.

thank you !
Senthil
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2011 :  08:12:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Will do Senthil.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 11 2011 :  3:31:32 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi All,
It would be appreciated if we could include one of our dear members, Nirmal, in our prayers and samyama. They have discovered a lesion in her brain stem and are not certain what it is yet. I am sure she will appreciate all the support she can get from us here.

You will be in my prayers and samyama Nirmal. Hope if all turns out well for you.
Go to Top of Page

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2011 :  02:24:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
1. Spencer Hays
2. EMERGENCY
3. One time for now, though maybe needed multiple times
4. He is a friend of mine and tried to commit suicide, he is in the hospital and they aren't sure if he will make it. Please send thoughts for his survival. He's one of my best friends.

Thank you so much.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2011 :  4:56:44 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Cipyar,
Will add Spencer to the healing list and will keep him in my samyama as well.
Hope things get better soon.

Go to Top of Page

Pheel

China
318 Posts

Posted - Jun 14 2011 :  7:35:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit Pheel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi shanti and Nirmal,

I just added on samyama today and I'll surely include Nirmal in it. I hope the healing energy from us all will help her greatly with her conditions!

whole heartedly,

Phil
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2011 :  08:23:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Phil!!!

Hi All,

Here is a note form Nirmal. At her request I am going to share it here. Please do keep her in your samyama.

From Nirmal:

I have somewhat good news. The lesions in my brain are not cancer but are multiple sclerosis. I only stayed one night, after they gave me a battery of tests like examining the cerebral spinal fluid and results of the MRI which showed that I had multiple sclerotic lesions.

On many occasions I could feel yours and everyone at AYP's love and healing energy. I also had an experience about my Grandmother let me know she was there and supporting me. How it happened: I was in the middle of a rather painful test, I could s "smell" the aromas that I always felt when I would visit her in her home. I'm sure you know what I mean; different people have different smells of their homes and that smell was associated with my Grandmother. I smelled her essence like I was safe in her house, although she has been dead for decades. The smell brought immediate relief that she was there and loving me. Quite a lovely experience!

I love you and everybody at AYP for their love and support!!

Thanks for this note Nirmal. I will continue to keep you in my prayers and samyama.
Go to Top of Page

Cipyar

USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2011 :  04:56:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you for everyone who participated, my friend miraculously lived.

Shanti,I hope you don't mind me suggesting this, but I and many friends of mine were diagnosed with MS and later found to have had Lyme Disease. The regular Western Blot gave us false negatives. I'm not saying you have it, it's just something to look into. If you ever decide to, look into Florida labs or Igenix, they have the most sensitive tests.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2011 :  09:16:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Cipyar

Shanti,I hope you don't mind me suggesting this, but I and many friends of mine were diagnosed with MS and later found to have had Lyme Disease. The regular Western Blot gave us false negatives. I'm not saying you have it, it's just something to look into. If you ever decide to, look into Florida labs or Igenix, they have the most sensitive tests.

Hi Cipyar,
Thank you my dear.

I have not been diagnosed with MS, but another member at our forum, Nirmal, has been. I will pass on your very helpful information to her. I will also keep this in mind to recommend to some other friends of mine who have been diagnosed with MS. I really appreciate your input Cipyar.
Thank you.
_/\_
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 43 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000