New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  02:33:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am new here.
This is my first posting here. I have yet to learn my navigation here.I may commit some mistakes. Pl rectify me if required.

My opinion about the above subject is that the knowledge of Hindu Vedas is imperfect. Guatam Buddha new the imperfections in vedas. He wanted to move beyond Vedas. But he had a serious problem. The problem was that vedas are near perfect and to go beyond required an immense effort. It required SPIRITUAL INSIGHTS.

I have been meditating for last 21 years. Today I am ready to bring out and discuss the imperfection of Vedas vs science of Guatam buddha.

The present practiced buddhist religion is also incomplete and imperfect like vedas are. I have come to this conclusion after being on Buddhist forum for 2 years.

I am Hindu by birth and have a overall basic knowledge of all religions of hinduism, gita and vedas, but I am not an expert on these.

I am almost perfect in my knowledge of Buddhism due to insights granted to me in meditation. I cannot impart insights to those who will come for discussion on this topic, but I have enough support of a sutra of Guatam buddha named Lotus Sutra. This sutra is worshipped by almost all the buddhist but no one has dared to expand it. I have felt fear arising in buddhists if I have tried to expand Lotus sutra. Even great saints of Buddhism feel them selves at loss, when it comes to Lotus sutra.

I also require a permission from the moderators here to open up the discussion

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  10:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

I don't know about anyone else, but I would be interested in your perspective on the topic. My suggestion would be that you start a thread in the "Other Systems..." forum as your topic does not directly relate to AYP practices.

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

AYPforum

351 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2013 :  12:07:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Moderator note: Topic moved for better placement
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2013 :  08:49:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

Was wondering if you were planning on posting regarding your perspectives?

Best wishes,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2013 :  06:58:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply

I am giving below what role Buddhas are playing in this creation according to Lotus sutra. The Buddhas have created a place Named NIRVAN whom they protect.This Nirvan acts as a cohesive part of the whole system of Buddha and the Wisdoms. And each era adds to the life of the SYSTEM, so that it is ETERENAL and safe and goes on building up.

1.All existence and creation that we see is because of CAUSE and EFFECT and God/Atma/Soul has no role to play in it.

2. Ego which is present in every life is the source of start of cause.

3. The POWER of Ego is different in different lives. Taking the case of human beings the power of Ego in each one is different. We can say that Ego with more power can be called a higher Ego.

4. There is a method available for every life to increase its Ego to higher or lower level.

5. The Ego is guided by WISDOM/ IGNORANCE to create small or large causes and the effect comes automaticlly to enhance or reduce its power.

6. Enhanced Ego has a limit beyond which it cannot rise. But Wisdom can rise above enhanced Ego of an indivitual Ego and over power it to guide the indivitual Ego to grow higher.

7.So Wisdom ( its other name is Buddh in sanskrit) at some stage takes the control of indivitual Ego.

8. The Higher Egos have higher and more powerful evel of Wisdom and can easily empower the lower Wisdom of an indivitual.

9. The very high powered Egos with very high level of Wisdom are called BUDDHAS.

10. These Buddhas create huge Milkiways with many galaxis with billion billion years of life.

11. Our galaxi was a part of huge milkiway and was controled by a Buddha named GREAT UNIVERSAL WISDOM EXCELLENCE.

12.He had 16 sons who ruled over 16 parts of this milkiway under HIS guidence.This milkiway had many many galaxis.

13.15 parts of that milkiway along with many galaxis have after contributing their Wisdoms, Bhoddhisattvas etc. gone back into BLACKHOLE leaving remaining unprocessed egos behind in the last galaxi.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2013 :  07:00:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
14. This balance is the galaxi in which we live and Guatam Buddha the 16 son is the incharge.

15. When this last galaxi under Guatam Buddha enters Blackhole , one era will be complete.

16. Next creation which comes out of the Blackhole will have its design based on the wisdom collected in this era by various Buddhas and in that creation surrived Bhoddisatvas will again take rebirth

AND THE CYCLE OF EVOLUTION WILL GO ON.

Guatam Buddha has also left a careful scientific method by which an indivitual Ego can grow to highese level to Buddhahood and play a positive part in improving the creation further. This method briefly consists of

1. The 4 noble Truths.
2. 8 fold path of right existence
3. 12 linked existence chain
4. Hinayana/therwada/ Mahayana suttas are full of description of the path of growth.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2013 :  11:24:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

So from your perspective, existence sort of continually evolves to create more Buddhas and once you reach buddha level you sort of become responsible for a "region" of what we call existence? Are Buddhas sort of responsible for the development of egos in their region, or are they mostly left on their own?

Also, what is the purpose of the Buddhas having a separate and protected zone for themselves?

Thanks,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2013 :  10:33:26 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Every Ego is independent.

Except In the region of Buddha the laws of that Buddha are strigent for the rise to Buddhahood. Buddha has direct control over his sons. The sons get the right to become a son by a mutual consent and occupy and continue the turn to rule by seniority of there karma records.The reign period of that Buddha continues till all his sons also have entered Nirvana.

There are many Bhoddisattvas below the Buddha.All these boddisattvas are having independent Egos and follow the path of evolution according to their own Wisdom ad Creativity.But their status in the ruling Budha's reign depends on the laws of that particular Buddha.

Each Buddha creates his region over a long period of time. He rules over also for another long period of time depending upon the vastness of his creation. And the effects of reign of Buddha and his sons have also a different period.

All Buddhas when they go to Nirvan surrender their Ego, But their power rains down upon everyone else according to seniority as below.

1. Sons
2. Bhoddhisattvas as per seniority
3.Pratyakabuddhas
4.Shakra, Brahma, wheel turning kings.
5.buddhists human beings
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  02:43:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I see four major advantages in the system.

1. At high levels the Wisdoms are permanent and become the law for bhuddists.The system give extreme high priority to entenal factor in this.
2. Each and every Wisdom acquried by the Ego at our or a little higher level also adds strength to the system.
3.Karma speed of the indivitual Bhuddic Ego also speeds up due to these Wisdom strengths added to the system.
4.There is a perfect recording of strength given to the system from lower to higher level and hence there is perfect democracy.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  08:58:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

Regarding your point 4... How is it a perfect democracy if it is solely based on the relative "strength" of the being. It seems to me that you are more describing a feudal hierarchy or system.

Regards,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  11:14:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
THIS YOU HAVE TO BELEIVE...IT IS SUPPORTED BY LOTUS SUTRA AND BY A VERY DEEP SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE THAT I WENT THRO ON 30TH JUNE 1992.

Like a small computer chip can keep a billion datas of information, same way our body has cosmic electons that keep information of our moment to moment karmas and also gives back its fruit.

Buddha system also has the same system of information source and an automatic system of rewards or punishment.

Is this not a perfect democracy?
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  11:21:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
In a perfect democracy every Ego decides his/ her own path and cosequences are also his/ her.
In a imperfect democracy there are no perfect records and politics and favouratism can enter.
In a fuedal system king is free from this bondage and there is no system of records for general public. King favourates get plum jobs and efficieny is neglected.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  2:24:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

But above you said "Except In the region of Buddha the laws of that Buddha are strigent for the rise to Buddhahood. Buddha has direct control over his sons. The sons get the right to become a son by a mutual consent and occupy and continue the turn to rule by seniority of there karma records." So the Buddhas get to make all of the rules and have direct control over all of the sons.

Do Buddhas actively try to "help" with ongoing ego growth? Or, do they just set up the rules of the game and step back?

Thanks,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  9:21:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The relation between father and son at highest level of buddhahead is different from what we see here on earth.

The differences are......

1. The son is not biological, as there are no males and females at that level.

2.Any Ego (you or me etc) can qualify to become a son.

3. Every Ego meets with a lots of challanges and finds out his solutions to these challanges. These solutions come in the mind of Ego from around him thro mental planes.

4. This Ego develops WISDOMS thro these challanges and solutions.At a certain this Ego starts recogonising the source of mental solutions. As a result devotion and logical questions start coming in the mind of the Ego. And in the process the connection gets stonger and stonger. And this Ego becomes a NATURAL SON of the Higher Ego.

5. If this connection is between a Buddha and the Ego. The son father relation starts. This relationship can happen between any God and an Ego. Only when Ego has totally synchronised with the higher Ego, the father and son relation developes.

Buddha does not have to step back, sons have become his extension.There is no twoness. It is only oneness between son and father.

Plane devotion does not work. Devotion can start the process. And then the existence brings out the difficulties. Which developes Wisdom and only Wisdom (nothing else) connects with Buddhas.

Every God has his own system.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  9:27:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Some gods recogonise love, others devotion, and other compassion.
Some gods recogonise talents or Siddhis or art.
Buddhas accept only WISDOMS
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  9:35:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
WISDOMS are based on NATURAL laws of evolution (cause and effect}

This creation started from EMPTINESS/SUNIATA/ADVAIT/ATMA/ TATAV/ DAO by breaking up due to viberations and this was the CAUSE.And there were many CAUSES after that for further break up.

AWARENESS recogonises the CAUSES and understands THE EFFECTS of these CAUSES. This undertanding is the WISDOM.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2013 :  9:45:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wrote an article on evolution of ants and bees. Thid is a start up of relationship between queen ant and other ants as of father and sons.

Bees and Ants
As a child I would observe ants.
I will bring some good quantity of food before a single ant.
The ant would come near the food, observe it, taste it, and try to move it. If it cannot move the food due to its size, it would start moving around the food with increased speed and it would appear that she is dancing around the lump of food.

After a short time, while she is still dancing around the food, a flood of ants will apear from no where and all of them together will take away the food.

When I grew older I studied them further in books and found out that presence of queen ant gives them power to convey messages to the queen and also receive instructions through air, as our wirless does. Same system is also prevelant in Bees.

Now I know the science behind it.

There is AWARENESS energy in the queen ant. Part of this awareness energy of queen ant has been distributed among labour, fighter and builder etc. ants.
These ants are children of the queen ant.They can receive wireless message from Queen ant and they have to obey for survival as this awareness energy is source of life for them. If queen ant dies natural death, a few days before another
ant grows in size and shape to take the position of dying ant.There is passing on of awareness energy to next body.
If the queen ant dies suddenly due to accident, then the follower ants get scattered. Many die. A very few find another queen ant and slowly join he if the queen ant accepts them.

Same is the case with many of us human beings. An enlightened person knows where his awareness energy is connected. Many have Buddha/Christ/Allah/krishna/ Guru Nanak/ Vishnu etc. awareness.

Lotus sutra advises against interference with other awareneses, as it will harm them and also will harm the one who is interfering due to karma law.

There is a story in Mahabharata. Brahma was sitting on a Lotus flower stem of which came below from the sea. He was alone and was wondering why and how he has come to be in this position. So he went down the stem into the sea to find out the source. He went down and down and yet there was no end to the stem or sea depth. He got tired and came back on the Lotus flower. He had no alternative but to meditate on the thought of his position. In this meditative state he came to receive a message that he has been sent here to start a universe.

So receiving messages in the air in meditative state is happening. And knowledge received in meditative stage is direct and without misunderstanding. Knowledge through the scriptures is second hand and errors can creep in them.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  12:17:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

As you describe your overall creation and ruling buddha/son perspective, I don't see how it is that different from other traditions. How would a buddha be different than the Hindu God Vishnu with different emanations of him being "sons"? Or some of the ancient interpretations of the Jewish tradition where El is the God most high (creator), Yahweh (manager) is a son and egos are "souls"?

Thanks,
Jeff

Edited by - jeff on Aug 23 2013 12:29:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2013 :  11:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jeff,

Yes many gods have their own evolution system as per their ego desire.
I mentioned earlier that these gods have based their universe on one or many factors like love, empathy, compassion etc. along with sons or consorts or friends,
None of them survives for long.

Buddha system is Eternal because it bases its system on NATURAL laws of CAUSE AND its EFFECTS. It develops WISDOMS understanding the law of breaking of one Emptiness into many due to CAUSES. It developes WISDOMS accordingly and hence has already achieved such heights of evolution that it survives ETERNALLY.
It has designed Parlay, Mahaparlay, etc. to rebuild and allow creativity and Wisdom to other egos. Simply to go on improving upon the system.

The BASE of Buddhahood is on strong foundation of NATURAL laws of Emptiness.

All other Gods are working on their systems. Those systems have to reach a height beyond EGO and yet survive. Normally above Ego plane everyone becomes EMPTINESS. Indivituality does not remain. The systems die away because of that.

Some of these gods with their systems, understanding the WISDOM of NIRVAN (a place above ego, surrounded and protected by Buddhas) enter the Buddha system at higher levels and they become Bhoddisattvas.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  09:59:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

So every region is sort of controlled by a God or Buddha, is the whole earth under the control of one being? What about all of the parallel dimensions of the earth?

Thanks,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  10:40:07 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
This earth is in a certain space. In this same space there are at present 31 other spaces. Parallel example is screen of TV. Press a channel no and the same screen shows different scene.

Same is the case with our space. Under different cosmic frequency this earth with disappear and you will be in different existence.

All these planes have all types of egos existing. So our earth has all types of egos. Christ egos, Krishna egos, Mohamad egos,buddha egos etc.

Nirvan is at present beyond all these egos and only Buddha can enter it.
Go to Top of Page

Govinda

USA
176 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  11:10:25 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Welcome to the AYP forums, riju! I am also quite the newcomer to this online spiritual oasis and sincerely thank all of the fine people here, for accepting me with open arms, hearts and minds.

There is a lot of respect and courtesy shown within these discussions, by those who are here to freely exchange their ideas and deepest inspirations. Much of this respect and mutual courtesy, is reflected in the way ideas and philosophies are peacefully shared and I must say, it's so beautiful and remarkable to converse with others who are both impartial and objective. I believe we can learn the most from each other, thus broadening our understanding and insight, in such a graceful manner and harmonious way.

quote:
Originally posted by riju

My opinion about the above subject is that the knowledge of Hindu Vedas is imperfect. Guatam Buddha new the imperfections in vedas. He wanted to move beyond Vedas. But he had a serious problem. The problem was that vedas are near perfect and to go beyond required an immense effort. It required SPIRITUAL INSIGHTS.

I have been meditating for last 21 years. Today I am ready to bring out and discuss the imperfection of Vedas vs science of Guatam buddha.

I am almost perfect in my knowledge of Buddhism due to insights granted to me in meditation.

I was initially choosing to stay out of this or any conversation which begins including words like "versus" or whose message strongly states other perspectives are "imperfect", as this rarely cultivates any worthwhile spiritual fruit which can be partaken of equally and joyfully... but I do feel an urge to express my perspective, here in this intriguing thread.

Honestly, I am a simple person and know that no matter how much information I accumulate or voraciously study, until I step beyond my own isolation and individuality, I will never be able to be free of my Samskaras. It all leads back to the self who chooses to divide this from that, here from there and oneself from another.

While I have studied many scriptures, from various traditions, for many decades now... I find that some vital Truth is present within all of these systems of belief, aspirations and ideologies.

But in my own life, on my own chosen path, I accept the splendor of each of these systems of belief (or even systems of non-belief) and strongly limit myself from judging another's views... or falling into the trap of comparing proverbial, apples and oranges.

All paths and spiritual lineages are the products of human thought reaching beyond it's own limitations and in this light, they are all "imperfect". All we know with any degree of certainty, is that we are here, now. Each road leads one's attention to this very moment, the miraculous manifestation of this present experience of being alive and observing this paradigmatic phenomenon (from the inside out).

That being said, we are each dreaming this reality into being, through our own incarnation, as we are not permanently separate from what we believe is the totality of God, for we are the very epicenter of this bloom of existential self, as it attempts to understand what is happening and why it even exists at all, through the perceptions derived from the 5 senses, rationale of the intellect and sheer wonder and mystery of human intuition.

For my own personal vision and Dharma, there are no conflicts or contradictions between the Vedas and the gospel of Sakyamuni. Perhaps there are variances in these thought-forms and ideologies? Surely there are! But these are of relative meaning and can easily become a tangle of conflicting interpretations.

From my windowsill, there is but one true reality pervading all of the myriad appearances and whether I label it "Brahman", "God", "Allah"... or choose to refute it as an object which I can observe as an individual soul, to subjectify or conceive of by any name or form, I must remain perennially humble and remember the genuine reason why I began this Sadhana in the first place. I seek to understand that which underlies the phenomenon and become liberated from ignorance, suffering and the shackles of my own unique samskaras and overall karma. The same as any Jiva.

I agree with much of your viewpoint, yet for myself, there is no right way or wrong way... no imperfect teaching or more perfect teaching. We each glean what we may from the wisdom of sages and saints... but ultimately, we need to cultivate a higher degree of conscious-awareness within ourselves, to even begin to approach the levels these sages speak of.

A mere 39 years of meditation have taught me just how illusory any idea can be, even concepts like nothingness or infinity. When mind becomes silent and thoughts cease to arise, one is free to simply be. To center one's attention upon a single point in clarity, thus pass into immersion and consciously unite with all that seemingly exists and all that shall never manifest into existence or become divided as this or that.

This exponentially reveals how relative any "truth" can be and how locked into the cycle of human thought, most of these ideas quintessentially are. for even the idea of Nirvana is a veil, a membrane and a division we create by maintaining our subjective perception of that which is indivisibly beyond duality.

For whatever reason, I've always fancied spiritual analogies and parables. I feel that religions or philosophies are like hats. Each one has it's own form and particular color, even as flowers do. As with the many lovely blossoms in the garden of earthly life, their color, form and fragrance are most wonderful and unique.

Within the parameters of the fragrance exuded by these "hats"... all doctrines and scriptural theologies are born and bloom from a particular aspect of the same force, the very same energy being channeled from the insubstantial nature of the Godhead or Brahman (my favorite hat of them all).

Sakyamuni/Gautama Buddha taught that all things are of impermanent reality. That what we perceive with our senses and intellect are illusory. Even our conceptual ideologies about God, Atman and Nirvana are equally of a dream-like nature and are mirages had by the individual self, which is of itself, also quite an illusion.

I sincerely believe there are no real divisions, no lasting separations and no ultimate differentiation betwixt the myriad planes ascending above and bellow this material one. There eternally exists no permanent division between: Gods & Goddesses, Buddhas and Bodhisattva, Devas and Jivas... these only exist within the fulcrum of mind and it's propensity for maintaining it's dichotomous characteristic, that of being a separate observer of the flowing, ceaselessly changing expression of the Sacred One, the Unified Field, the Divine Being.

I have found much wisdom in the Buddha's notion of Anatman or non-self, for when we cross the boundaries of mind and thought-forms, we enter into the what has been described as the Clear Light of the Void, whence all is without form, substance or appearance. Merging into this infinite emptiness is Nirvana upon the eclipsing, agreed, but this too shall be eventually released along with the lingering membranes of any self to perceive of it.

As with the teachings of Sri Ramana Maharshi, Sakyamuni implores us to go beyond all appearances and fixations. So, in parabolic fashion, I conceive of our own unique existential parameter like this...

It's as if we are each gazing at the radiance of spiritual light through colored spectacles. Some see the color of a Supreme Deity who creates, maintains and destroys all that is born into existence. Some see a passing illusion, which has no true substance or reality without the maintenance of an ego to subjectify it. these adhere ot eh Void and refute any Deity. Some see a clearly delineated stairway, rising higher and higher into the Heavenly realms, each level and pane gradually becoming more refined and perfect.

Some see nothing at all, for their lenses are so dense that no light is even perceivable and so, they claim all of these glasses are mere deceptions and tomfoolery (proclaiming that there is no purpose or reason to existence).

Rare incarnate souls take off the glasses completely and do not perceive of colors, levels or ideologies. I have faith that these ones have awakened to the reality that a great responsibility awaits them. To such entities, the extinguishing of the indwelling self is the direct pathway to this present moment, this fulcrum of conscious-awareness that erases itself by it's own gradual blossoming and so, attains the unattainable by releasing even the desire to unite and become liberated from ignorance.

This beatific realization is such that one remembers always being free, all along the voyage from nonexistence to sentient existence. The dream of isolation and ignorance was merely another mirage, which itself vanishes when the full-bloom of internal attunement erases the mind-stuff of the Jivatman's journey of awakening. Self appears to dreams itself into being and this is cause for much contemplation.

Perhaps this is where the duality present in the mirrored, opposite reflection and polarized juxtaposition of Jivatman versus Paramatman, initially inspired Lord Buddha to speak of Anatman? God and God's sons or Buddha and Buddha's sons... it's all a dream. Nothing is permanent in this universe, save for change. As Kami wisely states, about undifferentiated Brahman manifesting the Godhead as Ishvara and so too, Ishvara dividing into Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva (ad infinitum). These are appearances and aspects of but one reality.

I often wonder if without any lines drawn by mind or membranes caused by human quantification, language would even be necessary. Yet, we exist in this material realm, each of us projecting our own expressions and perceptual dreamscapes... so the need for communication is self-sustaining on some very significant levels.

Illusory as our individuality is... we share this experience together and my prayer is that we come to a deeper degree of harmony from our efforts and expressions to share our insights and epiphanies.

It is wise to silence the mind and in so doing, awaken to this luminous moment, itself an eternity in the making. But this is just my 2,000 cents worth on this fascinating subject.

Om Shanti, Shanti, Shanti

Edited by - Govinda on Aug 24 2013 12:06:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

kami

USA
920 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  2:16:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Govinda,

Your words of beauty and wisdom are like cool and welcome shade in a desert. How I've longed to say this, but how much more beautifully you say it! Spiritual knowledge is about going beyond divisions, which are entirely illusory and the product of the limited human mind. Blessed is he that sees that there is but One in all - Krishna, Buddha, Allah or Jesus. Thank you for the powerful presence you bring to these forums as avatars of love and grace.

My deepest regards to you.
Go to Top of Page

riju

India
193 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2013 :  11:38:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Govinda,
Thanks for the welcome.

It is a fact that this universe of many has had a source of oneness at some stage. That ONE (some call it God) has the power to manifest many and yet remaining complete in HIMSELF.

Interaction of these many is the CAUSE and EFFECT follows. This ONE is aloof, non-interfering. To aim back for this ONE is a big ILLUSION.
And I see an ILLUSION in this approach of yours.

I am an entity, who through various births has evolved, sometimes illogically and sometimes logically or with some WISDOM. My body has various sentients working and I as a whole take them along and survive.
Sometimes due to my mistakes I might go down and sometimes I may rise with WISDOM and become Vishnu, Brahma.

Guatam Buddha has written down this FULL SCIENCE of evolution of an indivitual. Only by undestanding this can we rise. And with this rise we can help others to rise also.

Vedas explain this ONE. And vedas also explain some of the ways many have taken to become Vishnu etc.Here I agree.

Patanjali explains partly the science of interaction of many to ones advantage thro yoga or UNION.And here I also agree that whatever he has written is very useful. Because we came down from ONE, the unity works.

But first we have to move away from this ONE (god) otherwise we are aspiring for an ILLUSION.Devotion and Love towards ONE works partly because of its indirect effect of UNITY.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  09:05:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Riju,

Do you have the ability to contact or share presence with a Buddha (or God)?

Thanks,
Jeff
Go to Top of Page

Govinda

USA
176 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  09:37:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by riju

It is a fact that this universe of many has had a source of oneness at some stage. That ONE (some call it God) has the power to manifest many and yet remaining complete in HIMSELF.

Interaction of these many is the CAUSE and EFFECT follows. This ONE is aloof, non-interfering. To aim back for this ONE is a big ILLUSION.
And I see an ILLUSION in this approach of yours.

Perhaps I am lost in illusion, as you proclaim, and perhaps I am awakening to this reality in leaps and bounds? Who can say with any certainty? But my spiritual journey is part of my own karmic dreamscape and I accept that much of it is projected from my evolving mind. So, this is why I spend so much concentration, focus and attention suspending my thoughts and consciously immersing my awareness within the insubstanciality and emptiness centered within the Bindu.

This universe has oneness in all of it's stages, hence the prefix of "uni" or singularity. But I respect your viewpoint. And I feel that while we may accept or refute the immanence of the Divine Presence... it matters little if we remain only locked into the revolving loop of human thinking.

And regardless of any philosophy or methodology, I believe that it is of utmost importance to still the mind and enter into the silence beyond the emanations from the One. The price for such quieting of the mind is the cessation of the ego-self and the bloom of the Omniself. For my way, this is Yoga and while it is not the only path, but it is a beautiful way to live.

One needn't necessarily ascend to the Heavenly realms or leave the material body behind... if one is centered upon the Holy vibration, one becomes increasingly attuned to the harmony and majesty of the Spiritus flowing throughout this entire universe.

Ultimately, we shed even this Paramataic immersion and wholly release ourselves to the quietude and stillness which transcends any duality. This is what I believe Sri Gautama Buddha was pointing out, as well as the cause and effect of suffering based on desire and the mesmerism of sentient ignorance. I feel that this is what he meant, with his emphasis on Anatman (what I label Zero-self), for there is no lasting separation from the unity, only a dreamscape formed by human misconceptions and mirages.

In the depth of internal emptiness and formlessness, resides Buddhi or Jnana or Gnosis, "enlightenment", etc...

It is towards this aim that I draw my inspiration and direct my sincerest Sadhana.

quote:
Guatam Buddha has written down this FULL SCIENCE of evolution of an indivitual. Only by undestanding this can we rise. And with this rise we can help others to rise also.

Yes, many sages have incarnated to aid humankind to awaken and Sakyamuni is not alone in this regard. Krisha, Zarathustra, Lao Tzu, Socrates, Mahavira, Christ, Shakaracharya, Mohammed, Bankei Yotaku and many, many others. For they have given us glistening spiritual jewels to reflect the Divine Light of the Indivisible Oneness, each in their own unique way... and to deeply contemplate upon. We become enriched more so, when we lean from the many voices of the Supreme, spoken through the vehicles of his/her manifestation.

quote:
But first we have to move away from this ONE (god) otherwise we are aspiring for an ILLUSION.Devotion and Love towards ONE works partly because of its indirect effect of UNITY.

This is not what I have understood or seen... but I respect your beliefs. As I see it, there is no going away or returning to the reality behind the appearances. The Sacred Essence is always present, we need only turn inwards to find the direct connection and when we do so, we see God everywhere, in all things, shining in all other beings. All separations dissolve and all divisions cease to blind us.

May you have a blessed day, friend.

Edited by - Govinda on Aug 25 2013 09:48:41 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.13 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000