Autobiography of a Sufi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  07:06:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
The following is the first part of an autobiography that is being written by my brother Yacin. The following parts will be posted as soon as our friend Faisal is done translating them. Enjoy

I was born on Monday the 10th of the tenth month.

My grandfather was a kind religious man… He influenced the whole family.

Yet he didn't force any modality upon us, minding his own business only.

He used to be wrapped with that warm gentle light aura.

My parents still lives almost separated, each in a country, in a friendly incomprehensible relation.

=============================

Since my early childhood my relatives & neighbors realized I was different than the rest of children.

I almost didn't play with children.. Was isolated.. Loved people.. Never found any attraction in children's play.

Loved listening to the elder's conversation, used to listen a lot to my uncle's political debates.

==========================

My life was influenced immensely & was impacted by something.. When I laid down in bed for sleep my mother recited verses from the Holy Qur'an.. Later she left the Walkman playing the Qur'an until I fell asleep. This was my first contact with Allah & divinity.

======================

In my childhood mystical happenings would take place.. For instance:

The moment I laid down for sleep looking up, there wouldn't be a ceiling but I would directly see the vast star filled sky… My mind was simple, this didn't seem unnatural.

The instant I entered the sleep worlds, I would find infront of me a Caucasian man setting on a golden throne erected above a sea of light..

I witnessed this nightly, whispering to myself this is Allah "God".

By time when my mind started to get clouded by the worldly thoughts I started perceiving this Caucasian man as a good saint… Because God can't be a Caucasian.

Also another mystical happening took place.. Seeing things prior to manifesting & seeing things I'm being told as if happening before my eyes.

I once also experienced teleportation… Bending to drink tap water with my hand, I saw the image of my younger brother on the wall hit by a motorcycle, uncontrollably screaming I found myself standing 40 meters away from our house infront my brother while the motorcycle hitting him.

Thank God it was a minor accident..

These are all scattered happenings.. But there was this one constant thing in my life & found it very strange in nature.. I perceived it as a sign of Divine love towards me & my close proximity from Him.

That is I could never lie.. and if I lied & said something that is untrue no matter how big or small it would happen as I said it so that it won't be a lie..

Another thing that my family considered unusual, is I had very early childhood memories of things took place between the age of one & tow.. My family didn't believe what I remembered & thought I heard it from them.

==============================

This was all before the age of 10.. Reaching puberty I became more earthly, appearing like the rest of people.. But this change was short lived.

==============================

My heart became alive again at the age of 14.. Falling for a girl whom I saw once before … Destiny brought us back together … She was the cause to shift my attention from mind to heart..

I went through a period of disbelieve and mental atheism.. But my heart wouldn't stop longing for divinity. It was just a state of passing coldness.. This love once again ignited the fires within my heart.

My love story for her ended but was enough to revive the heart once again and make alive that ancient divine love.

IN a short period of time I returned to devotion, prayers & fasting… And when I stood infront this girl I wouldn't see her …She appeared to me translucent & saw a light from behind her form.. It was that light which I really fallen for & loved.

At this period sleep has left me, I would spend the nights in prayers & devotion..

Love grew & divine longing burned me…

My body became fragile & my strength dwindled…

I prayed to Allah saying: "I worship & pray to you in all the ways I know …but where was all this leading to!! …. This is not what I want! I don't want to spend my life time worshipping you without looking at you!!... I want to see you.

I would hit my chest like a gorilla wanting to penetrate my heart & ascend to Allah… not knowing how.. I just cried & screamed take me to YOU.

I stayed in this state for a long time..

=================

One day my story started as follows: I was praying in a mosque.. Suddenly I saw a luminous form.. A translucent luminous man, walking out of the front wall to come & stand by me… I was certain that this was the prophet!! I said internally: this is the messenger & I was shy to talk to him because people would think I have lost my mind talking to myself.

========================

This would manifest with each prayer … on the seventh day I left the mosque.. Walked a little in the dark street…

I found this luminous man at the end of the street… rushed to him, he was standing alone I got close… He pushed his hand with force penetrating me chest & squeezed my heart… My scream filled the space due to pain.. at the same time the sky ripped open with a great light.

Then this light disappeared.

=======================

Since that day & this luminous man appears in my sleep.. I see him surrounded by people their faces made of light.. Devotees listening to his words in silent reverence..

In less than a week I met a young man.. Nothing special about him.. We me in front of the mosque, he greeted me & asked me: Do you know what the meaning of good devotees is??

In wondered what does he want & whom he thinks he is?

He said: Good devotees are the kings of the worlds, they know God.. He reach to his wallet & showed me a picture..

"This is my master" He said.

I was baffled from what I saw.. Couldn't believe it.. It was the same luminous man that was appearing to me.

The young man wasn't surprised at all & showed not any sign of wonder from my reaction.. Even before I could utter a word he said: " Do not convey anything, I guess you have experienced something with my master, you are not the first"

============================================

I asked this young man who became my friend instantly to take me to his master immediately.. He told me there are certain procedures that are a must before I could visit the master & I should follow this new Sufi path.. Pointing me to attend satsangs in one of the ashrams' path.

I hadn't the sliest idea about Sufism & masters.. Now previous knowledge at all..

All what mattered is to meet this graceful luminous man whom his reality bewildered me..

===================================================

Sidi Tarhooni my friend, informed me that they meet three times weekly & agreed to attend with him the next one.. We met & walked an hour until we reached the ashram.. A very humble square place with a a door painted in red & green written on it "Knowledge & practice".. I entered & found the place to a be a dark room with men sitting cross legged reciting the holy name "Allah" in a deep long strong voice.. I felt awe.. I sat still watching them.. After a while then turned the lights on & started the meeting.. Different ages & faces but all had this same silent look.. They moved in such am organized manner as if they were soldiers.. All would smile when our eyes met.. otherwise each was busy in himself.. We were in lines & facing us was a tall big built man.. He was the prince of the ashram.

==================

The meeting was divided into reciting a private long prayer, they recited, chanted & did Thikir as a group.. Then the prince of the ashram " Sidi Alabidi" gives a satsang talk.. All leaves afterwards. One of the elders asked me at the end: "Do you want to enter the path?", I didn't understand what is the path at that time but because this was the way to meet that luminous man who penetrated my life so I agreed. The ritual of initiation was that the initiator & I got surrounded by wayfarers.. He held my hand & initiated me & made me understand the purpose of all of this is to realize Allah "God". When all was complete the wayfarers rejoiced & started chanting.. I didn't understand why all this joy!! As I knew at that time wayfarers in this path were in the thousands, so why rejoice for me!! They said because you have reached your purpose where all my suffering will end & by getting initiated all past life was wiped clean & I'm a bride celebrated by the angles of the skies

I returned home & slept as I was exhausted.. Woke up in the middle of the night & a strange thing happened, I woke up with a very unusual light feeling in my body.. I turned & found my physical body was still laying down on bed! .. I didn't really understand what is going on but I had no fear at all.. I went to check on my mother in the other room & found that I simply walked through the wall & was beside her.. I was semi floating, intentions were enough for any shift, returned back to my room looked down closely at my body.. Suddenly from the corner of the room that luminous man walked in.. The master that I haven’t met yet.. This time he was so big & great with blue eyes.. Slowly he returned to the appearance that I used to see him in. Holding my hand he took me to the biggest mosque in town & introduced me to his deceased master. He made me stand beside them. Wayfarers lined in thousands were passing by saluting me.. After completing this ritual, to my room the master took me back & handed me his rosary.. Understanding that I should do the Thikir "mantra" that I was given earlier by the prince of the ashram. I stood reciting the Thikir in my etheric body & my physical body laying underneath me until I completed it... My master reappeared grasped his rosary & left.

Nightly I would see a different vision, the second day I read in the sky "I am Allah" written with clouds.. I told my brothers wayfarers they whispered & questioned, did he realize the truth this fast!! I didn't understand them. Later I understood what they meant & surely I didn't realize anything at that timeJ.

==================

I frequent the ashram almost daily.. I asked when can I meet the Master? They said now it is not possible as at least three months should have passed in the path… You must be a somehow prepared… This a condition set forth by the master & during his master time it was 6 months at least… They said it is my fortune to be able to see him from afar in the yearly celebration that is held in his hometown where he resides… This was going to be within 20 days… I informed my parents of my travel to meet the master… I won't mention the resistance, scolding & the mockery I encountered from them, to cut it short: I did travel on the 25th day of being initiated into the path.

================================

Journeying 7 hours in a big buss.. We finally reach the desert region where the Master abides.. 50 busses had reached before us… 4 to 5 thousands wayfarers were inside the ashram chanting together in one uniform… I joined & chanted with them… I kept looking here & there thinking the Master will appear… I waited… Several hours passed by & they called in microphones: "Those who got initiated before 3 months & will get initiated into the great name stand in lines to enter the Master's sanctum on the roof "… A wayfarer poked me telling me go line up with them… I responded & stood with them in on of these long rows… There was this big bellied Caucasian man standing at a closed door… He asked each: "How long since you have been initiated? "Do you do your mantras?"… He looked at wayfarers in a strange way with sharp eyes… The inner eye… A wayfarer replied: "I have been in the path 2 months & 25 days"… "you can't enter, at least 3 months should have passed" said The big bellied man.

============================

I have been in the path 25 days only!!... Will I not be able to meet my Master!!... That luminous man who once with his penetrated my chest & squeezed my heart!!... At that moment on the roof I felt a shiver in my body & a very strange feeling; something has descended from above… At this very same moment an internal dialogue took place, an important dialogue that would shift my whole life: "Yacin… Now you are about to get in the presence of the successor of the messenger of God… The master who represents God… Yacin, since you have reached this place then you are already there… You shall realize without a doubt… Yacin be alert & feel the greatness of this moment" At this moment with my bare eyes I saw the whole universe shifting into golden luminous waves… All what was around me became waves… I moved forward in the line… Now it is my turn… The big bellied man was meant to also ask me the same questions but in a sudden move he placed both of his hands on my back opened that closed door & pushed me hard inside saying" You enter".

Edited by - Ananda on Nov 11 2012 07:23:00 AM

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  08:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
sorry but this post is way too long

Edited by - maheswari on Nov 11 2012 08:37:35 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  09:10:29 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

sorry but this post is way too long

No need to be sorry for anything.. I was thinking to myself too bad it's not longer... I can't wait for the other parts to be posted... To each his own way of looking at things... As per forum guidelines there are many other posts which are way much longer... I think it an honor that I've been given permission to share this auto bio here...

Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  3:59:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much Ananda, I was waiting to read more XD
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  5:53:31 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're Welcome
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 11 2012 :  10:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you very much aswell Ananda,this is really amazingly nice =) I love the mystic style of sufi masters =P This Yacin seems to have premiumly good karma, so lets see how the story evolves =)
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  01:46:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are welcome dear Holy

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  06:11:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Nice

If Yassin weren't in this post,I wouldn't have read it because it's too long ...Enjoyed it and waiting for more.

"The big bellied man was meant to also ask me the same questions but in a sudden move he placed both of his hands on my back opened that closed door & pushed me hard inside saying" You enter".

Now I'm sure those dreams and those beings were related to Yacin during my corresponding with him.Still Love him though ,He's a saint.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 12 2012 :  11:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, Yacin is a true wonder to behold and be in touch with
Go to Top of Page

Namath

350 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  01:36:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Learnt courage from him and not hide under the blanket during visions & when faced with violent life over here...which is most of the time.

Gratitude to Yassin.
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  1:46:53 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Ananda!!

Thank you so much for posting this, it stirred something in me, so keep them coming as they get translated.

I read it last night, and really resonated with Yacin/his story, thought that maybe someday I would meet him. Did practices afterward then went to bed. Woke up a couple hours later, vibrating with energy, feeling a presence next to me and waves of what felt like divine energy pulsing through me. Had no idea who/what it was, but woke up this morning with a strong feeling that it might have been Yacin.

Am I completely crazy? Either way I feel very blessed.

Love to you my brother
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  2:36:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear paralax, It's so good to hear from you again. You are missed and yes your experience is similar to many we have with yacin and the sheikh. Yacin is available for contact if you are interested... Plus he will start holding regular satsangs in Sweden very soon.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2012 :  4:24:55 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Ananda,

I've been reading the forums when I can, but new role at work has left me with not much time to contribute, plus my perceptions and experiences have been changing so much day to day, I feel like I fewer and fewer views on things and even less to contribute to anyone else

Maybe I will contact you offline about getting in touch with Yacin, it feels like his Presence and blessing would be more than enough.

Thank you for sharing him with us here

Much Love Anandaji

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  01:47:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No worries dear brother, feel free to contact me whenever you want..

Salam
Go to Top of Page

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  02:26:50 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing Ananda! Very inspiring. I don't know much about sufism and don't know anybody who practices it. This text left we wondering though; it only mentions men. Are women taught sufi practices too?
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  04:36:52 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, of course women are taught sufi practices and there are women saints also... I've been in touch with some of the female devotees on the path as well... Very beautiful souls with kind hearts... The most famous woman sufi saint throughout history is Rabiaa al adawiyya.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Medea

Netherlands
115 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  05:24:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Ananda. Rabiaa is an interesting woman. One of her prayers resonates with me:

She prayed: "O God! If I worship You for fear of Hell, burn me in Hell,
and if I worship You in hope of Paradise, exclude me from Paradise.
But if I worship You for Your Own sake,
grudge me not Your everlasting Beauty.”

The more I read about mystics from different traditions, the more I am in awe with the similarities of their descriptions. Although I am not at a stage yet where I experience this divine unity and love as well, the fact that all these people, "separated" by space, time and tradition, seem to talk about the same source gives me faith that what I know in the core of my being will be experienced by me and all in due time. All is one, all is AUM (or God, Allah, Beloved etc.) Thank you Ananda.

Edited by - Medea on Nov 14 2012 05:25:00 AM
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  06:11:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I totally agree, all rivers and fountains lead to the same ocean

Namaste
Go to Top of Page

emc

2072 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  08:00:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oh, how wonderful to read! Thanks for posting! Gotta check out for his next satsang! Only 45 min from my place.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  08:55:02 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Which makes you the lucky one dear emc remember me when in yacin's presence.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  1:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Second Part:

I entered the room… 7 by 5 meters… There were 3 to 4 rows of seekers before me… setting still & silent… facing them was this luminous mass of shining light… Without any exaggeration or symbolism this what my eyes saw… I continued to see all what surrounds me as golden waves … The master was setting silently cross legged… Powerful still presence… Looked into our faces with a sharp eye… Checking & contemplating us… I didn't dare to look into his eyes due to the immensity of light emanating from him… He then spoke… He told us something but I couldn't hear nor understand… Everything was in the form of luminous light waves… I was drunk… He expanded on his talk… Explaining with his head & hand the hows of practicing the Zikir & commanded not to convey it to others… He concluded his talk by: "You have the permission in the great name"… He gave a sign then which some understood that now we are permissioned to leave… We left moving backward without turning our back to the Master… Wayfarers taught me this as part of respect.

I left drunk… Waves of lights dancing… I chanted with the rest… I cried… At night the Master came out… He sat facing thousands of wayfarers… It was hard to see him… He talked about love & how traveling is not easy… And how our travel to meet him is a sign of love… Wayfarers told him that residents of this village claimed that this man "The Master" is a sorcerer… He bewitches people to travel to him & love him immensely J… He replied: "Is there someone whom I have hit with a stick to visit me?" J… From afar of the gathering a wayfarer shouted: "Master I want to salute you & kiss you!"… The Master replied: "And what would you prefer!! To salute you from within my heart or do you want to get close to me & salute you with my body!! The wayfarer shouted: "Both, Master"… The Master smiled & replied; "Too much, you wouldn't be able to handle it"… Instantly many wayfarers exploded in one spontaneous voice screaming "ALLAH".

========================== I returned back to my hometown leaving my heart with the Master… I was fully charged with a massive energy… I slowly recognized a presence of knowledge in my heart I didn't know earlier… I don't know how but I came to realize many things I didn't know… I understood it without any previous learning… In my hometown a good number of wayfarers lived nearby… We agreed to meet periodically… On the way back to my hometown one of the advanced wayfarers expounded in details on how to do Ziker given by the Master… It was as if I heard it for the first time as at the Master's presence I wasn't able to neither hear nor understand… The nearby wayfarers & I agreed to meet nightly & practice the Zikir together.

We gathered at Sir Sami's house… In a dark room we sat… We arranged the space in a way that whoever felt asleep can sleep at the same spot… I sat cross-legged and did Ziker… I can't describe in detail the methodology of the Zikir… The secret is not in the method itself but in a secret the Master seeds in the wayfarer's heart, this is what we call "permission"… But it is summoned up in a certain way of chanting with eyes closed while visualizing a certain image.

We started with Ziker & I had not a speck of any expectation… I had no clue why I'm practicing anyways… But I understood that to realize divine love is by practicing the Ziker given by the Master… The Master commanded us that those who practice & get enlightened should revisit him… I didn't understand the meaning of enlightenment… I didn't have any preconceived notions… I just sat & practiced.

15 minutes passed & nothing special… I just felt a heavy feeling… My ego-self tried every trick to stop me… I opened my eyes to drink water… This was surely a trick to interrupt the practice… I rushed & overcame these tricks… Drank & returned… Suddenly without any notice explosions of light thunder would occur in the space of my closed eyes each time I chanted "ALLAH"… My body shacked sometimes… A door opened in front of me & all the dark space in my third eye transformed into the most beautiful scenery… A green land with magical running rivers. This happened the first day… I got tired & laid down to sleep in my place… When I woke up at dawn my mouth was filled with this delicious like honey taste & I would smell these ongoing aromatic fragrances.

I Practiced Zikir for a year & a half… It was abundant with mysteries… The whole universe responded to me… I could hear people's thoughts… All what I uttered would manifest… I visited my Master several times setting in his presence… He would ask who got enlightened!!... I remained quiet; I didn't consider myself enlightened yet… beside that I didn't even understand what this word meant… My sorrow was immense each time I left & some wayfarers remained… I cried so hard that I didn't get enlightened & hadn't reached the sought after… I have experienced different states in these 18 months… Periods of vigor & practicing & periods of great coldness & laziness… I wouldn't hide from you that the periods of practice were scarce but I held great love for God & the Master.

In these 18 months I suffered a lot, I endured periods of great darkness; where my ego-self would magnify an insignificant problem to a gigantic one… Ziker was like a magnifier… I saw everything big… If I was in an ecstatic state then I would be the

most ecstatic and if I were suffering I would suffer immensely… The advices of my Master were indispensable… They supported me all the time… I could hear him in my heart answering all my questions… By and by detachment from the world became my state… My parents worried about me… Paying very little attention to the world is considered a crime in people's perspective… I considered this part of the challenge… I will not dwell in describing the happenings in these 18 months from the expansion of mind & consciousness to full on physical & spiritual mysteries… Let me get to juice of it.

After these passing 18 months I went through severe ruthless times of depression… One night I went to a place afar from people & sat at the curb… I cried harshly talking to God… Sir Tawfiq passed by me…

Sir Tawfiq is one of those wise ones deeply rooted in the Absolute… He had a normal appearance… Dresses up similar to all else… He used to say: "A real Mukta is someone if you saw you wouldn't notice "… His satanag gatherings were one of my life dreams… I got closer to him slowly by service & being silent in his presence… He was strict with me, we barely talked… He didn't open up to me or got kind until after a long period of tests… When he realized how determined I am to win his company he made it clear that his company is hard & few can tolerate it… I showed my willingness… Love was my main urge… I reached a very high level of love & cessation of being in him… To the degree when he drank water I would gag… In the evenings he would ask me to attend his satsang… After sitting for a few minutes he would suddenly ask me to leave… I would comply without arguing… But I would walk home in distress crying & longing… Sometimes he would say: "Leave, doing Zikir would do you much better than attending satsang"… After a while he started allowing me to join him in his tours… Almost nightly he would go to have tea at Sir Ahmad's house… At the door he would say wait for me… He would enter & leave me standing at the door from half an hour up to two hours sometimes… Both in winter & summer… other times he would send one of Sir Ahmad's children to inform me that Sir Tawfiq says: "Leave now" I left immediately… Those waiting times at the door were the most effective in disciplining my ego-self… I awe him my life.

As I mentioned earlier… He passed by me while setting on the curb in great distress after 18 months of being initiated… Sat beside me in silence for more than an hour… Then I said: "Sir Tawfiq! I'm a failure." He grinned saying: "Sir Yacin, you are the one which the song said in him:" My God blessed you from everything in completeness"… Tomorrow Sir Ahmad & I shall visit you at your house.

I prepared my place to welcome these tow precious visitors… I remained silent in their presence… Tremendous joy I felt because tow great Muktas were in my house… Mostly we communicated in silence… Sir Tawfiq inquired about my status in practice… I told him all the lights I saw vanished and I would feel very light as if floating in space surrounded by a sphere of air & a tremendous pressure & the ground beneath me would turn into water… He looked at Sir Ahmad & told him these signs are part of the lights… They commanded me to continue my practice & left.

Went back to my bedroom to sleep… The instant I laid down I left my body & found Sir Ahmad standing in front of me, his head pointed up to the sky praying: "Oh God, pull him beyond now now, Oh God, pull him out now now"… I heard him telling me in my heart: "The time has come to leave the sphere of creations (samsara) "… Upon returning to my body I felt a high vitality, called my fellow wayfarers agreeing to meet every night at my place to practice together… we were three… practiced four nights… Many transcendent states were experienced… After these nights we all traveled to visit the Master.

This time I decided to gather all my strength & courage to talk to the Master about my status… The three of us entered to meet the Master… The Master received the wayfarers in his sanctuary in waves… Each group according to their status… We were part of the first stage group… We sat; the Master gave a general satsang… Then he said his famous words: "Those who got realized the lights stay & those who didn't go back & do more practice"… My two friends & I plus one more remained… The Master asked each one of us: "How is your status"… We each described our status in practice… The master was silent for a while & said: "A weak start"… He repositioned his setting & laid his rosary on the floor in a round shape & started giving us a initiation in the second stage.

The second initiation wasn't a secret apparently but contained a vital secret in its essence… What happened is that He described the form of the heavens & how that the seven heavens are above each other, each is not unlike a sphere surrounding the one before it in a desert… He said this time we are requested to ascend beyond the whole realm of creation & cross over the heavens & the throne… And when we have crossed beyond all creation & entered the next world we should visit him… "From this moment forward you shall see the lights everywhere without even closing your eyes" He said… As if preparing us for what to come.

We left understanding that this stage is relatively short compared to the first stage… Its essence is to completely shun all attachments to creation both internally & externally… While leaving the Master's room I was the last to leave moving

backward not turning my back to Him like I have been taught… Suddenly He looked right into my eyes & moved his arm to the skies in a very fast strong motion… With that movement I lost all sight of the world around me… I would only see a golden throne above waters like ice… The waters were a sea of light.

I gathered myself & left… I reached to the closest wall sat by it closing my eyes… Immediately the same scene appeared with that golden throne above a sea of chilled luminous waters… Obviously the Master with that arm motion completed what he requested of us to reach in the second stage… By that movement I instantly lost all kinds of attachments & everything disappeared… All died & only light remained.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  3:25:33 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
3rd and last part:

Glimpses of my path (part3 , last part) (fana and baqua , Enlightement )

No word can describe that .
Go to Top of Page

Will Power

Spain
415 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  5:24:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
awesome, thank you very much
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2012 :  7:27:24 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Love it!!! _/\_

Thank you brother

Anxiously awaiting part 3
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  01:09:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You are both very much welcome obviously yacin has decided to stop writing here. I was anxiously waiting for more also...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Yacin

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  02:22:42 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yacin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Salam .. I'm not writing a third part because it's about a very subtle dimension where things become dead once said ...things that only those who experienced it can feel it.
but i want to write this few practical words here in ayp as a conclusion , maybe some thirsty souls find relief in one of my words :

My last words was " Everything died & only light remained." , but it was not true ..
what happened is that every creature, every idea, every attachment disappeared
the five elements were dropped in the ocean of the third eye ..
a sun brighter than a thousand suns arose.
but what remained was the light and I !
a sort of subtle duality , Duality was in its deathbed , but it was still a duality anyway.

the third initiation was the Fanaa .. the secret of dissolving the I in the light .. until that only a one remains .. because it's only The One who can know himself ..

.. in the third level .. the mantra automatically disappeared and a fast short breath pranayama took its place .. only two or three short breaths were sufficient to take me deep in the absolute ..
.. the third level is the dimension of meanings .. it was not about practicing anymore ..it was about understanding .. and concentration ..it was the key .

i Bow down to my master presence.

Edited by - Yacin on Nov 15 2012 03:23:11 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000