New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

Christi

United Kingdom
4430 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  05:07:00 AM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yacin,

Welcome to the forum.

Very beautiful writing. Thanks for sharing.
Go to Top of Page

Parallax

USA
348 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2012 :  5:00:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Parallax's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Yacin,

Thank you for sharing your story with us, it touched and stirred something deep inside me...words can't accurately express it, but I very much appreciate your presence here

Salam
Go to Top of Page

Yacin

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2012 :  01:53:45 AM  Show Profile  Visit Yacin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Namaste.
Go to Top of Page

keeflayne

United Arab Emirates
1 Posts

Posted - Nov 17 2012 :  05:04:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi "Ananda"..Iam new to the forum.I tried sending you an email but it was not going through.you sound more like a friend we met and knew in Whitefield of Sai baba back in 1983 by name of Khalil from Lebanon(not khalil gibran though that time was my 'best poem book") but residing in Canada.I ended up vising all the holy places including Arunchala of Tiruvanamalai(Ramana maharshi).it was when i came back here after my six months of vising south india that i got my sufi path of naqshabandi here and met my Master same year.Funnily it was only when i came my spiritual journey in india that i found my path here and have never looked back.I hope you are the khalil i knew cos you sound like him.but still good to meet someone who is on a spiritual path .:::::))))
salams.

Edited by - keeflayne on Nov 18 2012 09:53:06 AM
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Nov 21 2012 :  8:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yacin for writing down your story :) Thanks Ananda for bringing this here.

What is special in my opinion is the style and guidance of some sufi masters :) They give you very simple instructions and make the most of every little bit of its application.

Even though I have met some great great yogis and jnanis, it is nice to hear that such monumental masters of the sufi lineages exist :) There is one question to Yacin, that would be interesting:

Was the final merging permanent?

Thanks and love
Holy
Go to Top of Page

Yacin

Sweden
3 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2012 :  12:20:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Yacin's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks brothers ,,.
but remember please that it's not a just a story to tell .. this is alive words and behind them a meaning.
a seeker don't listen or read for accumulating information nor for the fun . Awareness.

for brother Holy .. the walk on our path is in four steps ..
first , reciting the sacred name until there is no thoughts : as a result clear lights are always seen with closed eyes.
second , ascension : transcend the inner seven heavens and getting out from the sphere of cosmos : as a result the death of every creature , detachment from the 6 directions,dimensions .. and the establishment of the conscious in the sea of lights ,at the third eye
third , the secret of FAana : diving deeper in the Ocean of lights, the ocean of God until you dissolve totally and disappear until not a milligram is left from U .. .. as result : your real death and an establishment in the nothingness.
forth , Baqaa (the permanence) .. Enlightenment , nirvana .. Boddhi state .

And it's then and only then the real journey begins.
Go to Top of Page

Holy

796 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2012 :  11:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Holy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you Yacin for the explanation of the four steps :)

Again and again Faana until Baqaa. Sounds very yogic too (very systematic :)

Your story is surely more than just a story and gives great hints.
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2012 :  05:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by keeflayne

Hi "Ananda"..Iam new to the forum.I tried sending you an email but it was not going through.you sound more like a friend we met and knew in Whitefield of Sai baba back in 1983 by name of Khalil from Lebanon(not khalil gibran though that time was my 'best poem book") but residing in Canada.I ended up vising all the holy places including Arunchala of Tiruvanamalai(Ramana maharshi).it was when i came back here after my six months of vising south india that i got my sufi path of naqshabandi here and met my Master same year.Funnily it was only when i came my spiritual journey in india that i found my path here and have never looked back.I hope you are the khalil i knew cos you sound like him.but still good to meet someone who is on a spiritual path .:::::))))
salams.

Dear brother, I have replied to you once and deleted my reply after because it was naive talk from my behalf and it was forced on myself.

Yes, my sheikh and master is the same as Yacin. When I close my eyes it's him I see. Trying to force someone else's picture is hard work and a waste of energy. But I am also involved still with other teachers and saints like Yogani and Amritanandamayi Ma (Amma) and I do service for them in translation because I believe their path are true also and benefiting from their blessings would do me a lot of good as well. In the end it's service for the same Allah (God). He is only one and there is none but he.

As per my relation with Yacin. It's pure love, I can't but bow in respect and awe when I remember him. I regret the times I didn't follow through with what he advised me till the end. I failed to be the perfect devotee and I did him wrong yet he always welcomed me back with arms wide open. I thought I was the one who loved him but it turns out he loves me much more.

Thank you for giving me the chance to post this.

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

TheSeeker

Sweden
9 Posts

Posted - Dec 30 2012 :  11:07:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very nice reading...thank you very much dear brothers

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  03:39:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're welcome btw yacin lives in sweden...

Love,
Ananda
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  12:13:15 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The way you're bathed in light
reminds me of that night
god laid me down into your rose garden of trust
and I was swept away
with nothin' left to say
some helpless fool
yeah I was lost in a swoon of peace
you're all I need to find
so when the time is right
come to me sweetly, come to me
come to me

Quoted from the song "The dolphin's cry" performed by the band Live. Much love
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000