AYPsite.org Forum
 Gurus, Sages and Higher Beings
 Words of my Master
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  11:05:38 AM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
These are the words of my Master (fictional or real--it doesn't matter that much):

I am an elven creature made of Light, and I sit on your post-it sticky note holder below your computer screen. I kind of look like Peter Pan, with green attire and a feather in my cap. I am much more of a hologram than your human body, which is very rigid and grows slowly. I can transform and metamorphose into whatever I wish, really. You are still bound to the confines of blood and skin, bone and organs; I am not. For now, I fit in the palm of your hand, but in an instant, I could saturate the entire skyline and tower over your city. If you wished for me to attain solid physical form, it must be you, or someone else, that brings me into the world. Until then, I am only a figment of your imagination--a faint glimmer of your Self, which contains all personalities, all beings, all landscapes and terrains.

The first thing I will tell you is this: do not doubt that anything is possible. That is the first rule, and the only rule, of this universe, and of the cosmic mind. If you can imagine it, it can become reality. Anyone who says otherwise is insane, and since anything is possible, even insanity is possible, if only for brief moments. But my suggestion is to leave insanity behind and to jump on the boat ride of sanity, which will lead you to Truth, which is Infinite.

Another thing is this: the heart is the mind, and the mind is the heart, and the two are joined through the Logos, which binds the universe together. In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God, and blah-blah-blah. You already know all this, don't you, so let's move on to more interesting matters.

Now, if you want to manifest your imagination, you first have to master the art of survival, and to master the art of survival, you must learn how to sustain life in many different circumstances. Just as I have a bow and arrow that can shoot and kill my imaginary deer, so have you tools and trades to capture energy and thereby perpetuate life. The source of all energy is stillness, and therefore, you must draw from this wellspring of endless bliss. But bliss incarnates as Being, and you have killed and eaten many a being in your time. The Fruit and Vegetable Beings are more inclined to be eaten, and of those, you should eat more. The design, color, taste, and aesthetic beauty of a Strawberry says: "Eat me." ... "And don't just eat me, grow me."

Anyway, though I am little (for now!), I am your Master, because I represent all that has been, and all that ever will be, and if you want to get deeper (which I know you do!), you will listen to me.

Over and out.

Elven Master Logorhythmia

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  12:54:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very cool. Could you describe more how your master communicates with you?

Go to Top of Page

Bodhi Tree

2972 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2013 :  2:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bodhi Tree's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
On the level of I-N-T-U-I-T-I-O-N, jeff. Intuition is like a bandwidth, a vortex, a whirlpool that is forever sucking me deeper and deeper into stillness. Thoughts become more observable as they swirl around silent self. Perception becomes heightened, both inside and outside. The world becomes smaller, as the mind of awareness becomes bigger.

It's the ultimate addiction, the ultimate thrill ride. When I feel like I'm drifting away from that tractor beam of bliss, it's intolerable, unacceptable, irresponsible. All signs point in that direction.

I blame it all on Yogani....kidding!...this whole deal is much bigger than Yogani, and much bigger than AYP. But AYP is an arsenal, an array of weaponry to seek and destroy the obstructions that bind us to limited scopes of consciousness.

We're dancing on the edge of the razor, baby! I've barely scratched the surface--blast it all!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000