New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  2:21:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
well Karl we love the way you are...without gurglings, third eye openings, Kundalini storms
remember each one path is different...
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  2:44:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Shanti

quote:
It could have been that I was stood on a hillside, trying to stare through a telescope at -10 degrees

That's called insanity... it is a kundalini symptom you know? Lots of people have gone insane with premature crown openings... so you better self pace the standing "on a hillside, trying to stare through a telescope at -10 degrees".

I've got a symptom, woo hoo, kundalini insanity. I shall cherish it. Self pacing with the scope tonight. Got some great views of Jupiters bands and it's moons, plus the Orion Nebula in all it's glorious detail.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2012 :  2:45:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

well Karl we love the way you are...without gurglings, third eye openings, Kundalini storms
remember each one path is different...

Aww, thanks Maheswari, I'm feeling all fuzzy and loved.
Go to Top of Page

magman

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  4:16:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I see there’s been some activity on this post since I last logged on. I certainly hope I haven’t scared anyone away from these practices with my panic-ridden detailed descriptions!

Just in case, I thought I’d post a follow up since things have calmed down greatly now, and I’m still alive, and not insane……. yet (that I’ll admit).

Immediately following my last post, I stopped sitting practices for three – very long – days. Boy, did I feel miserable; irritable, foggy-headed. I was planning on abstaining for longer, but I just couldn’t. I started with 5 min. once / day meditation until things felt stable, and have been gradually increasing. Tonight when I get home, I’ll finally be back up to 10 min. spinal breathing and 20 min. meditation. I feel really good now.

The energy flowing over the top of my head has not gone away, but has become, dare I say it – pleasurable, just as Christi said it would. I wouldn’t quite call it ecstatic, but she also said it will take time. We’ll see how it evolves.

What I’d really like to know however, is why I’m feeling it flow over the top of my head? It doesn’t seem to originate from the center of my head, but more like from the back of my neck, and then over. From what I’ve read, what I’m feeling is the “microcosmic orbit”. How can that be when I’ve been practicing root to brow during SBP? Any ideas?
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  4:23:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
hi magman
it is great that things are cooling down...dont know much about crown opening advices, will leave it to others to reply ...just wanted to say that Christi is a he not a she....
TGIY
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2012 :  4:23:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Magman,

The microcosmic orbit is a natural flow of energy in the body. It happens in everyone regardless of what they practice. Some people feel it, others don't. It's actually the flow of energy which regulates your breathing, amongst other things.

Glad you are feeling better.

Christi
Go to Top of Page

magman

USA
12 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  10:14:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oops... sorry about the gender mistake, Christi.

Well, I certainly don't want that to stop! Maybe I'm more sensitive to it now for some reason, or maybe that's not really what I'm feeling. I give up trying to figure all this out! Is this the sort of thing Yogani referrs to as scenery that I shouldn't get caught up in?
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2012 :  4:05:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Magman,

Yes, definitely scenery.

Don't get distracted.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - Feb 28 2012 :  2:38:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Magman,

Here is a video where Adi Da Samraj talked about the natural flow of energy in the body and the way the energy flow progresses and changes during the process of enlightenment:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...=czLX4bpfKNQ

Christi
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2012 :  5:33:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Very interesting string putting the question how magman is doing now.

It seems that he already has a rather good cleaning and access to heavenly water streaming out of the anus solving the problem needing downward energies in exchange of a mounting kundalini even surrounding and circling the crown. Heavenly water would enter there an open crown
like in the exercises of energate qigong with its downgoing cleansing circle.

Water and fire processes produce different forms of alchemical sand in the stove near the navel from black, yellow, white till the reddish and famous cinnabar.

As it is new it disturbs but considering further approaches could be helpful without exhausting the informations.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2012 :  12:17:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Shanti- you mention Kundalini related psychosis or the kind. In the DSM V (the Shrink's diagnostic bible-newest edition to be published) there will now be a section of spiritually rooted symptoms of mental illness. I am now treating, wait...-more like, consulting for such a case. I think this person may have had a premature opening and is now pretty psychotic and aggressive. I am new to all this but get the "gut" feeling and I don't know why! I am a clinical psychologist and well, we are trained to tell people that hearing voices is a symptom of a psychiatric disorder, and then treated the symptoms with conventional meds....but I am not so sure how true that is anymore since stepping into AYP and DM. My own experience is not like this writer mentions in this post. Boy, that IS intense. Glad to know that it will pass. I wish you the best Magman. But I am tingling almost all the time, especially my head and my neck areas. Also my legs sometimes. Feels like soft electric energy sometimes. For some time, I was messing up computers, phones, and navigation systems! YThe common denominator was me...that, thankfully stopped! I am glad this site exist because anyone in my clinical world would probably diagnose me if I told of my spiritual journey!!
Go to Top of Page

LittleTurtle

USA
342 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2012 :  2:16:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Just my opinion, but...the DSM V is an abomination. According to this 'diagnostic guide' just about everybody and their brother is bi-polar. Also remember it hasn't been that long since the DSM V listed homosexuality as a disorder/mental illness.
Go to Top of Page

axelschlotzhauer

Germany
150 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2012 :  3:09:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
[quote]Originally posted by KellyN

Shanti- you mention Kundalini related psychosis or the kind. In the DSM V (the Shrink's diagnostic bible-newest edition to be published) there will now be a section of spiritually rooted symptoms of mental illness. I am now treating, wait...-more like, consulting for such a case. I think this person may have had a premature opening and is now pretty psychotic and aggressive. I am new to all this but get the "gut" feeling and I don't know why! I am a clinical psychologist and well, we are trained to tell people that hearing voices is a symptom of a psychiatric disorder, and then treated the symptoms with conventional meds....

<<<<<<<<

Dear Kelly,

I also have a degree in abnormal or clinical psychology. Compared to another case of this list with meds and terrible coercing meditation medication this interesting experience needs caution but does not alarm me really.

The kundalini obviously has crashed into pieces some materials at the head magman could remark and see himself like the alchemical sand swept from the cauldron in navel to the crown running the face downwards obviously in a sort of water cleansing perhaps also with mounting waters from the ground and earth.

I work from time to time by phone with a yoga teacher trained in the heaven - earth energy connection of Mantak Chia with enormous water streams going through following my instructions how to work with the taoist water methods of lineage holder B. K. Frantzis for clearing the personal unconscious of her family and others. Though she sees nothing she removed especially the suppressive energy structures of her husband so beloved nevertheless after his death in a life and death crisis of herself.

I myself had much work with my torn aura by the new skills of the third and inner eye ding repair work. Sometimes after many years like the hole under my heart agitating much this region.

I know also by Maharishi initiation and other events energy watery columns before the front of the body when chakras are opened out from the spine making you tired and sleepy. Well, I snuffed and closed them simply back to the spine or turned them myself no longer losing energy and keeping myself awake.

By the work with a Tibetan helping me with my torn aura I know during the meal taken with his group a watery - not white boddhicitta lacking the color - cleansing work at the spine. I was rather ashamed as he made me see his testicles seeing later also swimming and slightly moving branches like algas or nadi and chakra structures.

He lifted this water upwards the spine till it went also outside the eyes of my sitting neighbors embellishing them.

Axel

Go to Top of Page

KellyN

75 Posts

Posted - Apr 22 2012 :  12:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Little Turtle, I agree with your opinion to a certain degree. Yes, the medical model has a bad habit of defining health as the absence of symptoms. I abhor that! My doctoral training included professors who stressed the importance of questioning EVERYTHING...including the DSM. Not only was homosexuality pathologized, there were absolutely no cultural considerations for people of non-American heritage, and it measured/defined mental-health from the vantage point of White/Middle Class America. Psychology/Psychiatry is moving away from that trend and focusing more on recovery, instead of the symptoms and their treatment. There is a holistic movement in the health fields which coincides with the spontaneous increase of kundalini wakings and spiritual awakenings altogether. My point here was to ask for assistance in understanding what may be afflicting this young person whose case I was asked to look into. I am attempting to step aside from the medical model and see with wisdom what this young person's dis-ease is about. Death is the main goal as a result of suffering for this young person (at the horror of said person's entire family). Magman's post reminded me of something staff at the hospital reported to me about this young person. Apparently, some of these symptoms being perceived as psychosis sound a -lot like what I have read on THIS site as energy movement and Kundalini...Thanks again, K~

Edited by - KellyN on Apr 22 2012 12:26:21 PM
Go to Top of Page

magman

USA
12 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  08:51:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Christi,

Thanks once again for the info! Is there any other place on the web you're aware of where I can find that video? It seems to have been removed from the link you posted. This past weekend I attended one day of the AYP retreat in Michigan, and it sure helped to finally speak in person with others who experience this! There's just so much, it's impossible to write it all.

KellyN,

Thank you for the well-wishes. Yes, things are MUCH better now. Turns out the only real problem I had was fear. Now, I'm certainly in no position to give advice here, and I don't know if what your patient is experiencing is the same as what I am, but I will say this: I was (obviously) quite scared for a while there, and I KNEW what triggered what I was feeling. If I were to start experiencing these things with no apparent cause, no apparent treatment, and doctors telling me they don't know what's happening, especially if it happened before I believed in spiritual energy, who knows how out-of control the fear would have become. Good luck to you and your patient, I certainly hope things turn out well.
Go to Top of Page

Christi

United Kingdom
4429 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  2:33:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Christi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Magman,

Sorry I don't know anywhere else it is posted. Glad to hear things are going well.
Go to Top of Page

magman

USA
12 Posts

Posted - May 07 2012 :  9:23:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
No problem, Christi. I'll look around, and if / when I'm meant to see it, I'll find it.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - May 09 2012 :  03:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by LittleTurtle

Just my opinion, but...the DSM V is an abomination. According to this 'diagnostic guide' just about everybody and their brother is bi-polar. Also remember it hasn't been that long since the DSM V listed homosexuality as a disorder/mental illness.

agreed. apparently being a nerd is "pathologic" now too. but the pathologization of human behavior is important so as to find new customers for the pharmaceutical industry!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000