New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  11:56:08 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Sorry, that's: You are "wasting" people's time and yours.

Peace

Its ok my friend. Thanks for reading my posts and wasting your time. But wasting time makes no sense to me.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  12:01:27 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
HAHAHAHAHAH Thank you my friend

I might not understand what you say or do most of the time but I like the laughing part hahahayyyy
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  1:00:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
what is wrong with you Ananda? eating half the letters of the words you want so say....is it because you are now on a vegeterian diet since few days?
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  1:21:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Manigma,

Do you also experience "oneness" with everything?

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  1:33:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by maheswari

what is wrong with you Ananda? eating half the letters of the words you want so say....is it because you are now on a vegeterian diet since few days?

Nah, I am just unaware el hamdellah
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  1:37:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Nah, I am just unaware el hamdellah

ok will send you back to school
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  2:06:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

Manigma,

Do you also experience "oneness" with everything?

Of course. Oneness with whom?

Do I need to experience oneneness with myself?

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  3:22:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Manigma & Karl,

Is it quiet, or do (local) body/mind thoughts still float by?

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2011 :  5:44:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Manigma & Karl, how's sex?
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  01:39:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Manigma & Karl,

Is it quiet, or do (local) body/mind thoughts still float by?

Yes, its very noisy and yet very quiet.

The body: Its like I am within and also outside. Like emanating outside from the physical body a few inches. I can hear my own breathing much louder now. Its like being in a spacesuit or a casket. The breath seems to be my only link with the physical body.

The mind: Now that you mention it. I really can't say what you mean by mind. What is mind? I don't know.

Am I out of my mind?

If this is what it means to be out of mind. Then I wish all of you go out of your mind.

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  01:44:32 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Ananda

Manigma & Karl, how's sex?

I had this vision once.

Out of the stillness of body mind, a stem of a lotus bud rose upwards from my mooladhara, it smoothly rose upwards and when it reached the crown it blossomed.

It is still blossoming.

Compared to this, the ordinary sex I used to have feels like I was a Dog who needed some petting/massaging on my head "Good Dog, good kid... etc."

It felt good, but temporarily.

Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  02:04:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank you
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  05:33:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I had this vision once.

Out of the stillness of body mind, a stem of a lotus bud rose upwards from my mooladhara, it smoothly rose upwards and when it reached the crown it blossomed.

It is still blossoming.

Compared to this, the ordinary sex I used to have feels like I was a Dog who needed some petting/massaging on my head "Good Dog, good kid... etc."

It felt good, but temporarily.

manigma.....to make things clear for all those reading this thread...for seekers who are still on the way ..repressing sex is no good...let things come gradually...otherwise it would be the spiritual bypassing pitfall
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....PIC_ID=10319

quote:

If this is what it means to be out of mind. Then I wish all of you go out of your mind.

cant wait for that

Edited by - maheswari on Sep 11 2011 07:23:36 AM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  10:03:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes. Sex, anger, hatred, jealousy... should not be repressed.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=7343#68309

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  11:53:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Manigma,

Thank you

On mind (or thoughts floating by)... Maybe an example...

Someone cuts you off in traffic... Does irritation float by? Any momentary attachment coming through the body/mind?

Or, you learn your mother has cancer when you were planing a trip... Any possible sadness for your mother or frustration because you can't go on the trip?

Since there is no individual you, I am wondering if the thoughts still exist independently or are just attachments.

Thanks.

Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  12:52:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
thx for the link manigma
i have sex,hatred and anger
only jealousy is missing
for now at least

Edited by - maheswari on Sep 11 2011 1:26:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2011 :  2:13:51 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Manigma,

Thank you

On mind (or thoughts floating by)... Maybe an example...

Someone cuts you off in traffic... Does irritation float by? Any momentary attachment coming through the body/mind?

Or, you learn your mother has cancer when you were planing a trip... Any possible sadness for your mother or frustration because you can't go on the trip?

Since there is no individual you, I am wondering if the thoughts still exist independently or are just attachments.

Thanks.

If you are thinking, get irritated, become sad, frustrated... know that you are dreaming, asleep.

If I am to think, get irritated, be sad, frustrated... I have to come down from heaven below body mind.

My world is completely different. Here is no suffering. No desire.

The language I use to communicate with you, is creation of mind. The hands I use to type, belong to body. I am using them now. But temporarily.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2011 :  3:06:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by manigma

The language I use to communicate with you, is creation of mind. The hands I use to type, belong to body. I am using them now. But temporarily.

Manigma,

Thanks.

When you are not temporarily with the body, does the body continue to go about it's day? If you are married, do your wife & children notice/experience a difference? Can you temporarily attach or communicate with another body?

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  02:50:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by manigma

Manigma,

Thanks.

When you are not temporarily with the body, does the body continue to go about it's day? If you are married, do your wife & children notice/experience a difference? Can you temporarily attach or communicate with another body?

The wife communicates with her husband.

The son plays with his father.

The staff gets instructions from their boss.

I watch myself playing all the roles. Someone's husband, father, brother, boss, son... its so much fun.

You are asking these questions to manigma and he is answering them. But in reality you yourself are replying to your own questions.

Find the source of your questions and you won't have to ask manigma anything.

Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  11:20:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks.

I "understand" and am beginning to "feel" it, but still do not "know" it.

Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  12:39:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks.

don't worry! nobody in this thread knows it either.

Read "I AM THAT" a couple of times and you should be able to talk like that too
Go to Top of Page

Ananda

3115 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  1:18:18 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ananda's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nearoanoke

quote:

Thanks.

A+
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  1:48:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

it is not our job to survey who is enlightened and who is talking after reading Nisargadatta "I am That"......."we must cultivate our garden"(Voltaire/Candide)

Edited by - maheswari on Sep 13 2011 2:21:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  1:59:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

Thanks.

Remain sincere with your quest to know it and you will.

Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  2:04:17 PM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by nearoanoke

quote:

Thanks.

Lol.

I wonder if this is what happened to Nisargadatta as well after he listened to his guru.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000