New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  4:10:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Aum

I enjoy science fiction and fantasy because it stimulates the imagination. However, with this topic, it is necessary to keep a firm grip on common sense, if possible. And avoid getting too carried away with imagination. That said, this matter has been given a lot of thought and there's been a single experience.

Several years ago I did see a parked orange UFO on Mt. Shasta in California, but there was no contact. It was a bit terrifying because the large object apparently had just materialized out of another dimension. I'm absolutely certain it wasn't there and then all of a sudden it was right in front of me. I had been hiking, watching the ground and sort of daydreaming, not paying attention, then looked up and wham - nearly smacked right into it. It wasn't completely solidified but was clearly visible. Other than that, nothing much UFO-related has happened. That one experience will probably have to suffice. But if I were to see a UFO in my backyard today, it wouldn't be such a shock. Probably wouldn't be too keen on introducing myself to the occupants however.

Ridicule used to work fairly well to inhibit speaking out on ET/ED, but it doesn't work anymore. The reason being that the majority (or close) are now believers. So any attempt at mocking and ridicule now tends to backfire. Even those who will deny believing in UFO/ET/ED - are generally a lot more open to the idea now than they were 15-20 years ago.

Predatory could be in any sense but one might think advanced technologies play a significant role. And when referring to predatory off-planet species' being "higher powers", it is primarily in terms of skilled use and acquisition of advanced technologies i.e., their powers are derived from those technologies. Most of which they may have stolen from their 'prey'.

Unwanted intrusions can be halted in several ways. The human analog of a computer firewall is clear, strong, fortified boundaries accompanied with vigilance. Predators are able to violate their prey often times due to the sleepy non-aware state of the prey combined with flimsy boundaries. This is true for the human predator as well. There is, I believe, a certain amount of subconscious cooperation on the part of the prey. Therefore if the prey is alert and ready to defend its boundaries, it is far more difficult for the predator to carry out any intention to violate.

Many people nowadays have developed strong boundaries as an aid in simplifying and securing their lives. It needs be said, however, that an open heart combined with a high degree of awareness, is probably the most effective protection of all. Some martial arts dexterity would be nice to back it up. But yes, when in a bind, call on a higher power. Nevertheless I prefer to develop a repertoire of skillful means in dealing with potential adversaries, or to avoid them whenever possible.

From my perspective, it is vitally important to accept the likelihood that ET/ED are both positive/ beneficial and negative/ predatory. So we should exercise caution in our dealings with them, if possible. It may not always be possible. It behooves us to have some kind of plan, just in case.... More than a few people are now occasionally entertaining thoughts of ... hmmm what would I do if invited aboard a spaceship? Will they be friendly? Will I have a choice or be forced into compliance?

Impartial and independent research (without a hidden agenda) may be nearly impossible in this area. The best we might hope for is plenty of individual testimonies regarding personal experience. The more people speaking up, the better. And that appears to be exactly what is happening. With every passing day, it is becoming more difficult for the naysayers to maintain their denial.

Fascinating topic.

love
parvati

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  8:58:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by parvati9

I enjoy science fiction and fantasy because it stimulates the imagination. However, with this topic, it is necessary to keep a firm grip on common sense, if possible. And avoid getting too carried away with imagination.

Agreed, and I hope the times I've wandered into speculation were clear, too.

Thank you for sharing your experience. I have heard of Mt. Shasta, and it sounds like a place of special significance, and your personal account really makes it live up to it.

quote:
Probably wouldn't be too keen on introducing myself to the occupants however.

I probably couldn't resist attempting it if the chance presented itself. Considering interactions with cats, other animals, and even some humans seems alien enough, why stop there. But there would have to be some safety checks, sense of control, and no signs of deception. Some witnesses do report these, though it would be good to know more about it.

quote:
The reason being that the majority (or close) are now believers [..] Even those who will deny believing in UFO/ET/ED - are generally a lot more open to the idea now than they were 15-20 years ago.

Yes, I think this is what I've observed too (though not spanning as many years), and your verification helps part of my mind that's still treating the subject as back then.

Joehle corroborates what you mention with the subconscious cooperation, since the abduction took place very early in his life.

quote:
From my perspective, it is vitally important to accept the likelihood that ET/ED are both positive/ beneficial and negative/ predatory. So we should exercise caution in our dealings with them, if possible. It may not always be possible.

Sort of like the common warnings against dabbling in the occult, like playing with ouija boards and invocations. On that topic, the Scole experiment did just that, with one sequence that if genuine fits the pattern of eti/edi contact (thanks to a poster on another board for bringing that to our attention). If I were in their position, the next objective after establishing first contact would be on how to improve - on the very means of communication. -

quote:
Impartial and independent research (without a hidden agenda) may be nearly impossible in this area. The best we might hope for is plenty of individual testimonies regarding personal experience.

You said it, not me. Talk about plenty of individuals inquiring deeper, working together...

I have never perceived or experienced anything one would consider out of the ordinary, excluding dreams, synchronicity and the like. Some I know have, and I'll keep it brief so that it stays on topic: fall of 2010, rural area, 3 hours after mild thunderstorm, no other witnesses, triangular, solid black body with no reflection, alternating lights, high in the sky, size estimated as 27 ft or 8 m, unusual hovering and gliding motion gaining altitude until out of sight, duration I don't remember but possibly under 15 seconds. There were no cars or people around at that exact moment. Second one had 2 witnesses over very large city some time at night, seeing multiple lights move in alternating formations all the way across the horizon repeatedly and rapidly, don't recall the date or color (white, but I didn't write it down so can't be sure now), duration unsure but well over 5 minutes.

What seems interesting in the first sighting is the interval where there were no cars or people at that time and place, though the short duration does not really make it too unlikely. In the second, the first witness to observe it is a strong skeptic, while the second called in is a firm believer.
Go to Top of Page

tonightsthenight

846 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  11:45:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey guys,

ether, I think the dimension thing is spot on.

I've actually seen UFO's. Back a few years, post k.

I saw two of them. They weren't 'ships' per se, but certainly they were vehicles. They were clearly UFO's for two reasons.
1) they telepathically communicated with me (crazy I know)
2) the vehicles did some baller crazy maneuvering (after they told me to 'watch this')

Call me crazy, but I experienced that. Can't speculate on the form, but I had the impression that they weren't in the same dimension as us.
Go to Top of Page

apatride

New Caledonia
94 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2013 :  12:18:56 AM  Show Profile  Visit apatride's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wish that some of you can read french, as this approach on UFO phenomenon is quite interesting : http://ora-et-labora.frenchboard.co...-initiatique

Written by an ufologist deeply involved in the Belgium wave (1989 to 1991), it offers a somewhat unorthodox view about what UFOs mean.
Go to Top of Page

mr_anderson

USA
734 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2013 :  12:58:40 AM  Show Profile  Visit mr_anderson's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey tonightsthenight,

You omitted what they telepathically communicated! I'm curious.

My view is it's highly probable that ETs exist and have made contact with earth. Evidence is overwhelming and I expect if the right Air Force officials were at liberty to speak on the subject, they'd have a lot to say.

I hazard a prediction: In the next 20, 50 or 100 years science will accept consciousness is the fundamental substance of the universe, not matter. There's already a push towards this with many quantum physicists and the "science and nonduality" conferences. In the future I imagine our far successors, hundreds of years from now, may well look upon the scientific materialism that is presently in vogue (consciousness coming from matter, "physical universe" as all that exists [of which all we knows is sense perceptions appearing in consciousness]) , as a means of understanding the universe, as the tools of a spiritually and intellectually infantile species. They may well look back on us and laugh, viewing us as ignorant fools, much as those who thought the world was flat, or that the sun orbited the earth. Our times, in which ego predominated, and people had no realization or understanding of their absolute oneness with all life, may well be seen as dark ages.

Each of us is That, and the entire universe is no more than a transparent dream, illumined by That consciousness which we are. Anyone can directly experience that Truth for himself, that is he non-separate from everything and that consciousness/I Am is primary. The truly wise ones of our species have indicated as much through countless generations. In such a world, which has only the semblance of being real in any objective sense, but in fact is merely a fleeting dream, what is there that is NOT possible?

Perhaps when and if humanity as species progress beyond the current state of pathological ego identification, more advanced races will wish to help us and commune with us more actively (and openly). At the current state, open communication on a mass scale would probably be more likely to provoke some combination of hysteria, fear and hostility.

I have received telepathic communications from entities, discarnate or otherwise I do not know, that have intervened and greatly aided my spiritual progress.

Edited by - mr_anderson on Aug 12 2013 01:02:11 AM
Go to Top of Page

maverick angel

France
42 Posts

Posted - Aug 13 2013 :  03:55:58 AM  Show Profile  Visit maverick angel's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I also think that some are interdimensional. I was in an Ayahuasca ceremony with two people who had alien implants. They were etheric and one was located at the base of the mans spine, very telling regarding kundalini. After a lengthy battle the shaman expelled Grey type entities from the man. UFO's and ET's are definately linked sometimes to the kundalini process and I have had a number of experiences with them in altered ststes of consciousness. The turn up a lot in the sanskrit texts as Vimanas.
Go to Top of Page

adishivayogi

USA
197 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2013 :  02:03:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
i've seen two flying saucers in my life. once when i was a young children i was riding a bicycle up and down my drive. i got to the end of my drive way , looked up in the air in a field across from my house(at the time there were few houses in my parents neighborhood) and there was a metallic disc shaped ship. I didn't think anything of it really. i watched it for a few moments and then continued riding my bike. I didn't even tell anyone, im not sure i knew what it was at the time. The second ufo i've seen was about 2 years ago when i first began to meditate. I had recently took an interest in ufos, metaphysics, etc. A friend and i walked outside of the back of my house and i jokingly said "look at the ufo", before i even looked up . and when i did look up there was actually a flying saucer than both my friend and me saw. it was like giving us a show. i don't know what the ufos are. they may not all be the same thing. imo they are either aliens or advanced yogis who are living inside of the earth.

when first beginning yoga i felt i was being put into sleep paralysis from an outside entity. when this would happen i would close my eyes and fight my way out. on one occurences i felt rays coming from my ceiling and as i opened my eyes i was right there next to the ceiling. whether i was in the body or not or whether this was a dream or not i do not know. but i immediately charged myself up and pulled my self out of sleep paralysis and i was back in my bed.

Edited by - adishivayogi on Aug 17 2013 02:14:47 AM
Go to Top of Page

Arman

Australia
47 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  07:52:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I believe very strongly in external intelligences in the universe. I also suspect that they have a great influence over our life. Whether these intelligences are what we have in mind when we hear the word 'aliens' however, I don't know...

I personally think that the classic UFO idea, the ship and the little green men is quite silly to me. With factors such as the rate at which human-kind of moving, the rate which intelligent systems evolve, and the age of our universe alone, anything worth it's salt would likely have evolved beyond anything we could comprehend and grock. How would such a organized intelligence or being contact us, and why? I suspect that such a being would be a benevolent one and wish only for our evolution. (quite the leap of faith indeed.)

I suspect that the 'UFO' is simply a medium and a symbol used from such an external intelligence in order to move human-kind. A cosmic hologram.
Go to Top of Page

jonesboy

USA
594 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2013 :  5:22:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit jonesboy's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
The Book of RA has a very interesting take on ufo's, human and spiritual evolution.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000