New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  09:33:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all. To come straight out with it: has anyone on this ever seen or strongly believe in alien life; intelligent life on other planets that are maybe more advanced than us? Or--- except for a few movies and documentaries--- are we all alone? Maybe this question doesn't belong on Yogani's site? If so, please forgive me.
Peace,
L

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  10:14:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lmaher

Well you never know. There could be advanced life forms on different planets, why not? Although if they are so advanced why haven't they shown up in fancy spaceships? Maybe because they are so advanced they would rather stay away from our mixed up selves! Or maybe they have watched Independence Day and know better.

I remember reading about this charity in the UK that the late leader used to do Yoga everyday; 16 hours at one point in his life. Phew. He reckoned that he had conversations with aliens. Although, I think I would be seeing aliens too, and leprachauns and fairies and talking fire engines if I did that much.

At the end of the day they are beliefs and will stay like that until they show up. They are running a bit late though.
Go to Top of Page

Shimon

Israel
59 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  10:35:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi !
I strongly believe in alien life...
Since i was 10-11 i very suddenly develop a very strong huge phobia/fear of aliens. I had many many nights when i had nightmares about them. I still afraid of them but much much less... I don't know why i am afraid of them. Only the looks give me the creeps.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  11:02:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi lmaher22,
This topic has been discussed before... do a search on the word UFO.

Here is one topic:
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=2287
Go to Top of Page

kaserdar

91 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  11:42:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Life is a possibility on a planet so I also believe it exists somewhere else other than earth and I believe if you visit one of them, you will see humans, their society, animals and planet. So whatever we have here, will be there. I don't understand why it is usually imagined as some fantastic place that has creatures in alien forms with intelligence like in Avatar.
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  7:34:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks Shanti. Can't we re-talk a topic for new input? Or maybe I should just ask about ****ileni?
Thanks,
L
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  7:48:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Watch the Dvd's "Ancient Aliens" it's incredible. It shows we definitely had contact with civilizations much more advanced than us.
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  9:14:07 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lmaher22

Thanks Shanti. Can't we re-talk a topic for new input? Or maybe I should just ask about ****ileni?
Thanks,
L

No no... sorry if I sounded like I was saying you cant discuss it... I was just trying to help you find other discussions on this for more info. You are welcome to discuss it again.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  12:45:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Strongly believe in the possibility of alien life somewhere in the universe. I imagine some of that would have already evolved and then become extinct in many cycles, while other life has yet to emerge. Maybe some of that could also emerge from a completely different medium and it could evolve and act on very different scales and time frames, testing the standard definitions of life and intelligence as a whole.

On the other hand, from the evidence I came across about 'ufo's as physical craft piloted by space aliens visiting earth' I'd say not a chance. The evidence does convince me of 'something' out there in the atmosphere and earth orbit, maybe part of some natural phenomenon that is well beyond what we can yet understand. I would even go as far as saying some of it could be some sort of paranormal effect at a macro-level that could be somehow manifested or influenced by the mere act of observation/recording. Experimental/secret technology from earth, maybe in some cases, but I highly doubt there could be something so advanced to explain some of the evidence. Laser-Holographic technology? anyways...

I like AYP's stance on dealing with negative entities and projections of the mind, and it could really be of use in cases of 'alien contact/abduction' cases which, to me, represent semi-lucid dream nightmares, unsolicited channeling, or perhaps an archetype fabricated by the instincts of the mind as it tries to anticipate a higher-order predator in the food chain. It is no doubt traumatic to the victims, who in turn might unwillingly propagate it to themselves and to others. So, best to put an end to it, ground, and seek that inner silence.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  08:26:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
There will come a point where you will understand that anything is possible and why it doesn't matter
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  11:14:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Oops, sorry Shanti. Think I was too abrupt.
Peace
L
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  02:46:53 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Have to agree with Aum. There probably is or was intelligent life somewhere else in the universe, but the distances they would have to travel to reach earth (we are really in the backwaters of our galaxy) seems pretty unlikely. But, on the other hand, when you are just talking about communicating with us, then I think the situation changes. There seems to be some pretty weird stuff going on with DMT in our brains as well quantum activity. Check out Rick Strauss and Stuart Hamerhof's theories about this.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  07:52:48 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Well it is your universe so it can be anyway that you think it can be.
Better to enquire who it is that asks the question.
What you see as external is a manifestation of the internal including the body and the mind.
The real answers are not to be found in what you take to be an external universe. Look inside and let the illumination begin.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  09:13:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good one karl, trying to turn it back to yoga!

In the DVD series Ancient Aliens, the majority of the evidence they show that aliens come from outer space in space ships is cave drawings and stories all across the world, showing astronauts, ships etc, and the obsession of those civilizations with the stars. But we know there are a lot of other possible explanations for that; maybe a dimension close to ours but not physical, maybe they were from earth, etc.

The majority of the series is showing that there is no question that someone in the past had technology much more advanced than our own. That we are not the greatest civilization of all time. And that rather than starting from scratch living in caves and developing everything on our own, it is more likely that cave men were sole survivors of a very advanced civilization that was destroyed by natural cataclysms. The catastrophe caused loss of all technology, and the cave men were forced to try and survive without it.

It is likely that these cataclysms happen periodically on earth, and man has started over many times. The reason it is not taught that way in school is that the last one happened before what we consider to the the "one and only, unique, beginning of man". It's fascinating stuff.

But in order to not step on karl's contribution, what does this mean, if the external world is a manifestation of the internal? It's easy to understand where the concept comes from internally that we are the only civilization, the best and greatest of all time!
But if greater civilizations may have existed in the past, how did we get here from that perspective?
I think the answer is by forgetting to look inside and concentrating on the external world.
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  2:26:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Rick Strassman's book is not the only one who comes across what could be a form of communication. Robert Monroe and Rosalind McKnight both use nothing but sound to induce altered states and also find something similar.

McKnight writes "I can see through the box that some of those from other planets who make contact with the earth are not as highly evolved as the space beings I am with now. The beings I am with keep track of those from other planets of lower energy levels-who in turn are on a higher rate of vibration than the earth. But those alien intruders don't have the same concern for our welfare as the beings I'm with. Our negative energy patterns often attract negative forces from outer space" (1999, p. 106).

No doubt one of those 'negative energy patterns' is fear.

If there is an instrument that could communicate in real-time, it would be the brain. J. McFadden proposes a good theory, which on closer look does tie in and explain why.

Just because 99.9% of such communications could in fact not be real 'contact' does not exclude the possibility that a reliable connection could at some point happen under the right circumstances. Did Strassman, Monroe etc. establish one? I don't know. But the possibility has to be pursued by all means. Those who are against this and believe it would somehow be unnatural and unsettling would need a reminder in history that the greatest things were achieved not by staying put, but by setting sail for the great horizon.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  4:39:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
"No doubt one of those 'negative energy patterns' is fear."
No, fear is perfectly normal.

Killing each other on a large scale is an easily recognizable negative energy pattern that denotes unevolved life forms.
Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  07:56:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Strassman was involved with another book called Inner paths to Outer Space.There is a lot of info about contacting other dimensions using ayuasca and dmt as well as the role of quantum physics in our brains. A lot of interesting theories in that one as well.
Go to Top of Page

Etherfish

USA
3615 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2011 :  9:21:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Etherfish's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I think the reason there has been so much controversy about aliens is that they may inhabit other dimensions. So someone in an altered mental state might see them, while most people can't.
This could even be possible if they live on a planet like ours, but light years away.

One of the ways to travel faster than the speed of light is to shift dimensions.
Sub-atomic physicists are theorizing about this now, as it appears that some particles have the ability to change dimensions.

Aliens might live in a world very similar to ours, but have technology way beyond ours that can shift dimensions.
This brings up an interesting concept: if they can shift dimensions, and they know we can't, they could control whether we are aware of them or not.
It's possible there are many planets populated by beings who can change dimensions whenever they want.
As soon as they acquire that technology, there may be some reason that they like to permanently live in a dimension different from ours. One reason might be to get away from us but there may be other reasons that can't be understood until you can go there.
Go to Top of Page

karl

United Kingdom
1812 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2011 :  04:26:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Probably just to avoid the q at the supermarket check out.
Go to Top of Page

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2011 :  02:58:19 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I saw Village of the Damned (1965) yesterday.

Something is seriously amiss in the tiny British village of Midwich. At 11 a.m. one morning, every village resident suddenly falls asleep -- and then, just as suddenly, everyone wakes up, completely unaffected by the phenomenon. Well, not completely: virtually every woman of childbearing years has become pregnant.

All the babies are born on the same night, at precisely the same moment. All look the same, weigh the same, and even have the same curious cross-hatched hair and underdeveloped fingernails. Four years later, the children have all prematurely reached the age of nine or so -- and all behave in a weird, conspiratorial manner, comporting themselves more like adults than kids.

And some intersting quotes from the movie:

- People, especially children, aren't measured by their IQ. What's important about them is whether they're good or bad.

- Once in a great many 1,000 years, an abrupt jump may take place in animal or in vegetable life. A new variation suddenly occurs for no apparent reason.

You imply that these children may be the result of impulses directed towards us from somewhere in the universe? Of course that's just a theory. But there's nothing to disprove it. They may be the world's new people.

Cool.

Go to Top of Page

stevenbhow

Japan
352 Posts

Posted - Aug 24 2011 :  04:08:22 AM  Show Profile  Visit stevenbhow's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
yes, and best to avoid him on the Enterprise as well.
Go to Top of Page

castanaveras

USA
1 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2011 :  11:09:23 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Youtube: Contact Has Begun (2008), associated with James Gililand and Enlightened Contact w/ Extra Terrestials (ECET)

According to him, his meditation and spiritual practices led to "Contact".
Go to Top of Page

woosa

United Kingdom
382 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2011 :  08:14:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Most of you have probably already seen it in the US.

But I came across Through the Wormhole with God... I mean Morgan Freeman

This one is about aliens and it has made me a believer! Excuse me I am going outside with my sandwich board.

Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 10 2013 :  11:52:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Etherfish
[..]the majority of the evidence they show that aliens come from outer space in space ships is cave drawings and stories all across the world, showing astronauts, ships etc, and the obsession of those civilizations with the stars. But we know there are a lot of other possible explanations for that; maybe a dimension close to ours but not physical, maybe they were from earth, etc. [..]I think the reason there has been so much controversy about aliens is that they may inhabit other dimensions.[..] Aliens might live in a world very similar to ours, but have technology way beyond ours that can shift dimensions.
This brings up an interesting concept: if they can shift dimensions, and they know we can't, they could control whether we are aware of them or not.
It's possible there are many planets populated by beings who can change dimensions whenever they want.

That is the theory I have been forced to draw as well after pondering casually on the phenomena over some time, listening to - accounts --, extending the benefit of doubt to unverified third-hand accounts (even if most if not nearly all of them leave much to be desired to be considered as completely and entirely accurate and truthful within reasonable limits of recollection), and sifting through some well-known cases.

Something was not adding up. Everything couldn't be reduced to fraud, misidentification, unexplained natural phenomena, or rationalized as secret technology. The close association between other paranormal events surrounding sightings, the inability to find patterns or reason, and finally the blatant absurdity made it necessary to shift it from something objective but unexplained (eti) and into the paranormal realm (edi). However, it cannot end there, as by definition, the paranormal interacts with the objective 'normal.'

This is where I discover Jacques Vallée: "The problem before us now is this: if the reality behind the UFO phenomenon is both physical and psychic in nature, and if it manipulates space and time in ways our scientific concepts are inadequate to describe, is there any reason for its effects to be limited to our culture or to our generation?" (Dimensions - A Casebook of Alien Contact). And so opens another door of possibilities, full of implications -- that would by now stand out following any inquiry into the field.

What he puts forth is a working hypothesis, and a new framework with which the subject can be studied further.

In the meantime, it seems authors in some of the literature I've come across admit to contact and even abduction experiences, with lasting impacts that directly or indirectly influence the content of the information. The field cannot be ignored, knowing very well that the methods many people including myself use daily originate from EDIs or collaborations with them.

EDI is a broad enough term to encompass all sorts of contact, be it of mediums, meetings in altered states of consciousness, séances, hauntings, possibly even various forms of illness and disease, or gifts and abilities. Presumably, many other experiences with edi are not reported, remembered, or the person(s) involved possibly fail to consider its effects over the course of their lifetime, along with the 'butterfly effect.' It is the distinction here between "extra" and ordinary, spiritual or paranormal intelligence where the term clarifies what portion of the spectrum of entities (including humans and animals considered self-aware enough to fit this arbitrary criteria) it intends to uncover.

I've left out specifics and supportive sources to stay focused on the main points, but have to elaborate on one of them, which is outlining what I mean by information originating from or in collaboration with 'them' (we are EDI to them too, from a dualistic me-you/us-them point of view). In and of itself, any method may not have anything to do with establishing contact. However, to engage in some wild speculation, what if all that it takes is a simple but very specific shift of intention that matches by design an external one, and like a lock and key a door opens leading down an enticing (and irreversible?) path to contact. This is not too far removed from accounts describing a need for explicit and genuine permission in order that the experience proceed, but not in all cases, leading one to suspect such agreements may have taken place in the remote past.

"..I deeply desire, to expand, to experience...such greater energies and energy systems...the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding, of those individuals, whose wisdom, development, and experience, are equal to or greater than my own.."

Robert Monroe was the pioneer in modernizing brainwave entrainment as a result of advances in technology, first with analog and now digital technology. His and TMIs primary aim is out of body travel, implying contact, and a variety of methods (visualizations, affirmations, self-hypnosis) that have been taught to him in his own explorations by them. He attributed his natural and spontaneous abilities to a past life where he was a yogi, together with some supportive evidence of lives more distant. I have noticed similarities between him and another author that will be described later regarding parallel lives, helpers, shared paranormal experiences (levitation, electromagnetic effects on vehicles), abductions, and time shifts. To my surprise, Vallée too picked up such specific descriptions by Monroe. Others not affiliated with him are following up with advances in the field that seek to reproduce states of consciousness that may facilitate a direct conduit. If Rick Strassman was able to do so unintentionally by the use of a psychoactive substance between a few participants, deliberate and trained efforts too could succeed.

"I remember where I came from and how I became a human, why I hung around, and now my final departure is scheduled. This way out. Escape velocity. Not just eternity, but infinity." -Monroe

"Take what you like, and leave the rest to someone who will Love it"

Klaus Joehle is the author mentioned earlier whose life experiences also involve entities ranging from unexplainable phenomena witnessed by many, through to interaction with elementals, all the way up to and including EDIs. The latter seem to have an active role at different points of his life, without question influencing the formulation of his contributions to the art of manifesting, among many other areas of life to which it can apply. Perhaps contrary to Monroe, he urges caution with the desire to establish contact, since according to him, it is irreversible. He goes on to provide a path based on love and inner guidance as a way to come to terms with this greater spectrum of possibility. Applying the method by definition opens some doors.

'The book is true, things happened as explained, with no expectation that anyone will believe this; there was no exaggeration to write it. Once you see the results for yourself, there will be nothing left to be said.' -Joehle, Living on Love, paraphrased

Those were just two examples. There are more, using different methods, all arriving at the same anomalous zone where it becomes hard to tell what constitutes subconscious projections, other psychic phenomena, 'gurus, sages, and higher beings,' or edi (and resulting interference from each source).

Countless reasons spring forth for why this field of inquiry should be neglected or de-prioritized: ridicule and denial, fear of the unknown and of what's presently known, inherent risks and hazards, doubt about possible benefits, discouragement from the scale of the phenomena along with the diversity of perspectives (divided-..), or other self-limiting beliefs. I hope to have made it evident by now that any of these options are at best illusions, and at worst maintain the state of oppression and disempowerment.

The phenomena exist and exert their influence over many at least when considering second and third-hand accounts as true, and they occur regardless of one's intentions, prior knowledge, or dabblings. If there's a pattern or meaning, I think the consensus so far is that it is truly random and completely bizarre, meaning anyone is at risk/in grace whichever it happens to be. Knowing about a subject, no matter how little, can only be to one's benefit. Awareness and love, the gurus remind us, overcome all obstacles so that only truth remains. The power within, and that called upon to living and ascended saints and sages prevails always and without exception.

Naturally, I am curious about it all. It comes with the territory, and it can't be so easily brushed aside as explained in the opening, or packaged into some neat concept to be conveniently filed away, knowing that at least some spiritual practices don't exactly originate here. Take channeled teachings, such as Seth I/II, and the influence it has had over similar material. We work with them in some way or another, and so end up taking part while benefiting. Is this desirable? Misleading? Necessary? Look forward to more input on the topic, so much as it relates or is relevant to the spiritual path.
Go to Top of Page

parvati9

USA
587 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  11:23:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by AumNaturel

That is the theory I have been forced to draw as well after pondering casually on the phenomena over some time, listening to - accounts --, extending the benefit of doubt to unverified third-hand accounts (even if most if not nearly all of them leave much to be desired to be considered as completely and entirely accurate and truthful within reasonable limits of recollection), and sifting through some well-known cases.

Something was not adding up. Everything couldn't be reduced to fraud, misidentification, unexplained natural phenomena, or rationalized as secret technology. The close association between other paranormal events surrounding sightings, the inability to find patterns or reason, and finally the blatant absurdity made it necessary to shift it from something objective but unexplained (eti) and into the paranormal realm (edi). However, it cannot end there, as by definition, the paranormal interacts with the objective 'normal.'

This is where I discover Jacques Vallée: "The problem before us now is this: if the reality behind the UFO phenomenon is both physical and psychic in nature, and if it manipulates space and time in ways our scientific concepts are inadequate to describe, is there any reason for its effects to be limited to our culture or to our generation?" (Dimensions - A Casebook of Alien Contact). And so opens another door of possibilities, full of implications -- that would by now stand out following any inquiry into the field.

What he puts forth is a working hypothesis, and a new framework with which the subject can be studied further.

In the meantime, it seems authors in some of the literature I've come across admit to contact and even abduction experiences, with lasting impacts that directly or indirectly influence the content of the information. The field cannot be ignored, knowing very well that the methods many people including myself use daily originate from EDIs or collaborations with them.

EDI is a broad enough term to encompass all sorts of contact, be it of mediums, meetings in altered states of consciousness, séances, hauntings, possibly even various forms of illness and disease, or gifts and abilities. Presumably, many other experiences with edi are not reported, remembered, or the person(s) involved possibly fail to consider its effects over the course of their lifetime, along with the 'butterfly effect.' It is the distinction here between "extra" and ordinary, spiritual or paranormal intelligence where the term clarifies what portion of the spectrum of entities (including humans and animals considered self-aware enough to fit this arbitrary criteria) it intends to uncover.

I've left out specifics and supportive sources to stay focused on the main points, but have to elaborate on one of them, which is outlining what I mean by information originating from or in collaboration with 'them' (we are EDI to them too, from a dualistic me-you/us-them point of view). In and of itself, any method may not have anything to do with establishing contact. However, to engage in some wild speculation, what if all that it takes is a simple but very specific shift of intention that matches by design an external one, and like a lock and key a door opens leading down an enticing (and irreversible?) path to contact. This is not too far removed from accounts describing a need for explicit and genuine permission in order that the experience proceed, but not in all cases, leading one to suspect such agreements may have taken place in the remote past.

"..I deeply desire, to expand, to experience...such greater energies and energy systems...the help and cooperation, the assistance, the understanding, of those individuals, whose wisdom, development, and experience, are equal to or greater than my own.."

Robert Monroe was the pioneer in modernizing brainwave entrainment as a result of advances in technology, first with analog and now digital technology. His and TMIs primary aim is out of body travel, implying contact, and a variety of methods (visualizations, affirmations, self-hypnosis) that have been taught to him in his own explorations by them. He attributed his natural and spontaneous abilities to a past life where he was a yogi, together with some supportive evidence of lives more distant. I have noticed similarities between him and another author that will be described later regarding parallel lives, helpers, shared paranormal experiences (levitation, electromagnetic effects on vehicles), abductions, and time shifts. To my surprise, Vallée too picked up such specific descriptions by Monroe. Others not affiliated with him are following up with advances in the field that seek to reproduce states of consciousness that may facilitate a direct conduit. If Rick Strassman was able to do so unintentionally by the use of a psychoactive substance between a few participants, deliberate and trained efforts too could succeed.

"I remember where I came from and how I became a human, why I hung around, and now my final departure is scheduled. This way out. Escape velocity. Not just eternity, but infinity." -Monroe

"Take what you like, and leave the rest to someone who will Love it"

Klaus Joehle is the author mentioned earlier whose life experiences also involve entities ranging from unexplainable phenomena witnessed by many, through to interaction with elementals, all the way up to and including EDIs. The latter seem to have an active role at different points of his life, without question influencing the formulation of his contributions to the art of manifesting, among many other areas of life to which it can apply. Perhaps contrary to Monroe, he urges caution with the desire to establish contact, since according to him, it is irreversible. He goes on to provide a path based on love and inner guidance as a way to come to terms with this greater spectrum of possibility. Applying the method by definition opens some doors.

'The book is true, things happened as explained, with no expectation that anyone will believe this; there was no exaggeration to write it. Once you see the results for yourself, there will be nothing left to be said.' -Joehle, Living on Love, paraphrased

Those were just two examples. There are more, using different methods, all arriving at the same anomalous zone where it becomes hard to tell what constitutes subconscious projections, other psychic phenomena, 'gurus, sages, and higher beings,' or edi (and resulting interference from each source).

Countless reasons spring forth for why this field of inquiry should be neglected or de-prioritized: ridicule and denial, fear of the unknown and of what's presently known, inherent risks and hazards, doubt about possible benefits, discouragement from the scale of the phenomena along with the diversity of perspectives (divided-..), or other self-limiting beliefs. I hope to have made it evident by now that any of these options are at best illusions, and at worst maintain the state of oppression and disempowerment.

The phenomena exist and exert their influence over many at least when considering second and third-hand accounts as true, and they occur regardless of one's intentions, prior knowledge, or dabblings. If there's a pattern or meaning, I think the consensus so far is that it is truly random and completely bizarre, meaning anyone is at risk/in grace whichever it happens to be. Knowing about a subject, no matter how little, can only be to one's benefit. Awareness and love, the gurus remind us, overcome all obstacles so that only truth remains. The power within, and that called upon to living and ascended saints and sages prevails always and without exception.

Naturally, I am curious about it all. It comes with the territory, and it can't be so easily brushed aside as explained in the opening, or packaged into some neat concept to be conveniently filed away, knowing that at least some spiritual practices don't exactly originate here. Take channeled teachings, such as Seth I/II, and the influence it has had over similar material. We work with them in some way or another, and so end up taking part while benefiting. Is this desirable? Misleading? Necessary? Look forward to more input on the topic, so much as it relates or is relevant to the spiritual path.

Well done AumNaturel, beautiful analysis. Italics are mine.

1) (par #7) "What if all it takes..." --- Yeah, what if all it takes is a match-up or alignment of intent to open the door, hmmm..

2) (par #8) "..I deeply desire, to expand..." --- Contact with higher beings and higher powers, with the criterion they be friendly rather than predatory, is deeply desired by many of us I think.

3) (par #12) "...path based on love and inner guidance..." --- Nice.

4) (par #15) "Countless reasons...and at worst maintains the state of oppression and disempowerment." --- Very important statement.

5) (par #16) "Awareness and love, the gurus remind us, overcome all obstacles, so that only truth remains." --- Nice

6) (par #17) "...so much as it relates or is relevant to the spiritual path." --- I know it is relevant to mine.

Great post Aum.

love
parvati
Go to Top of Page

AumNaturel

Canada
687 Posts

Posted - Aug 11 2013 :  12:45:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Parvati,

2) As I'm not entirely sure about how 'fair-use' really applies, I'll leave it up to UT's discretion and post the link of the original audio so long as it is available there (I did not upload it myself) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yra1SQOOuGE and as an alternate, maybe tmi offers samples of the whole affirmation too.

I'm also considering that if they were uniformly predatory in a strict biological sense, we surely would not have a chance to even speak about it. Some checks and balances must be in place, raising the possibility of benevolent entities working to help raise the awareness of the planet as a way to offset 4). One person I've met speaks of this as a fact. He isn't afraid to share it in public despite possible ridicule or loss of credibility, which says something about the integrity of his own convictions, and he is very involved in spiritual practices. The other question would be what is it they are preying on? There are those who work with negative entities who say they feed off of negative energy, again something I may have seen described in person once so far but cannot verify due to the gray area between psychological/psychosomatic and foreign. Apply that principle over and one is faced with some broad implications -- even if it these may always remain speculation in the absence of further impartial and independent research.

5) is also related to the observations of many that claim to have halted unwanted intrusions by calling on a higher power. This is plausible if one would leap to the conclusion that they inhabit an intermediary zone and are attempting to violate a natural balance. This also raises more questions, such as what is considered a violation if it is in the nature of such inhabitants to freely move about.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000