New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2011 :  5:15:45 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My dear Tibetan Ice,
You do not need to apologize for anything.
1. The black lab dog must have wandered into your consciousness from somewhere else; not mine.
2. Is this a trick question? LOL!
Much Love to you.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 15 2011 :  11:57:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by JamieRadha

My dear Tibetan Ice,
You do not need to apologize for anything.
1. The black lab dog must have wandered into your consciousness from somewhere else; not mine.
2. Is this a trick question? LOL!
Much Love to you.

Hi Jamie :)
Did you notice that on that link where I found the klein bottle, the picture is green?

1) Maybe you had a black lab dog when you were 5 yrs old? At the same time, did you have a very pretty middle length yellow flowery dress? That is another image that comes up. If these images have no meaning for you, that is fine. I am not trying to spy on you or anything like that. These images just sort of appeared on their own.

2) It is not a trick question. The reason I am asking is because I'm trying to distinguish between an overall sense of body ecstasy and kundalini. You see, I've done some breathing meditations where I end up enveloped in an etheric field of sorts, of bliss that extends outwards from the body for about 1 foot. I think it is the third jhana. I was thinking that by consciously breathing during "sensing the inner body" I suceeded in using the prana of the incoming breath to build up and solidy my etheric bliss body. I was wondering if your state was similar..
Also, there is a smaller chakra on the left of the heart, that, when I focus on it in a meditation for an extended amount of time, it releases waves of bliss and tingles. It sure feels good, but I fail to see the importance of activating this chakra. Have you ever activated that one?

In one of your posts you said:
quote:

Well anway, what you are calling "ecstatic conductivity" I refer to as "bliss" which is both a physical and spiritual phenomenon, waves of orgasmic ecstasy that began in the spine many years ago with practice/ concentration/ effort during sitting meditation, then grew to involve the whole body, sometimes occurring while resting or in devotional contemplation lying down. More recently this began happening during asana/pranayama and then became nearly continual throughout my daily activity, especially when being mindful of the breath, a feeling of the energy running between the base and crown, merging in the heart and permeating every cell in the body.

I realize that it is possible to take the accumulated prana garnered by deep breathing or focused breathing and then do things with it using willpower, focus and intention, before it dissipates. You can use this technique to charge a chakra, heat up a part of the body, clear a blockage etc.. The Buddhists have a thing that they call kettle breathing, where, through locks and pressure, they compress the breath (winds) at the navel and then take the heat up the central channel..tummo You're probably aware of all of these techniques..

1) What was the practice/concentration/effort that you were doing at the time? Was it some form of Kriya yoga?

2) Have you ever experienced a very sharp pain in any of the granthis (knots, one at the base of the spine, one just below the heart and one at the brow) or in any of the chakras when the energy was moving?

3) Did you ever experience a "arc welder bright liquid light" roaring up your spine that sounded like a locomotive?

4) During any kundalini experiences, did you ever find youself about 4 feet behind your body, watching the events unfold like you watching a movie?

5) Did you ever have such an experience that felt like 1000 orgasms all at the same time? So intense that you lost interest in sex for several months after?

6) Have you heard strange sounds internally, like gongs or bells or electronic robots coming from the right ear?

7) Has your presence ever made someone start to hallucinate or pass out when they touched you or walked close to you?

8) Have you ever sat in deep silence, seen a moon above the third eye and then, within 3 seconds, become engulfed in flames, become very hot (sweating profusely) and felt that if you didn't quit you'd spontaneously combust?

9) Have you ever seen bright white light or become submerged in it?

10) What kind of siddhis did you realize (and then lose interest in)?

You know, you really don't have to answer these questions if you don't want to. It's just that it would be very interesting to hear your answers and all about your experiences that have led you up to this point.

Thanks.
:)
TI

Edited by - Tibetan_Ice on Aug 16 2011 12:12:27 AM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  04:36:04 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear T.I.,
Not my dog, not my dress. You've got me confused with somebody else, maybe someone from your childhood that I remind you of. No problem.

As for your questions - what is this, the Spanish Inquisition?! Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition. Get the comfy pillows! (Monty Python)... Why do you want to know these things? It's just stuff. As Yogananda said, "The path to God is not a circus!" I hesitate to answer because I don't really want to encourage you - but, what the heck.

I think Yogani actually addresses these phenomena in the Lessons. Another excellent resource which was recommended to me by HathaTeacher is the book Kundalini Tantra by Satyananda:
http://www.amazon.com/Kundalini-Tan...06623&sr=1-1 This book discusses everything a person could possibly want to know about kundalini, and all the chakras, in great detail.

Most of my "kundalini phenomena" occurred many years ago but I will answer from what I can remember. Please keep in mind everybody's experiences are different to an extent depending on their particular gifts and/or blockages.

It sounds like you are describing experience of the astral or etheric body. I have experienced this quite a bit in the past. It is not the same as what I am experiencing now. The heart chakra on the left is anahata kshetram and the one on the right is hridayam. We sometimes do mantra into these as well as anahata per se.

1) When this first began many years ago my core practice was hatha yoga along with deep meditation, and some kundalini/tantric techniques. At some point Ram Dass gave me shaktipat. Then in 1983 I began the SRF form of Kriya yoga and continued this practice regularly, amongst other things, until very recently.
2) Yes. You can experience pain when kundalini hits blockages.
3) Yep.
4) I've been outside of my body on many such occasions.
5) More like a million, like every cell in your body is in orgasm. It made me permanently lose interest in non-tantric sex, although I was celibate and did not expect to have sex with anybody again, so it was a moot point at that time.
6) Yes. Strange sounds are common.
7) No, but I do recall my energy used to excite and/or annoy people before it balanced out. Nowadays my presence usually induces joy.
8) Not exactly. Sounds like an imbalance/ blockage burning up or maybe a little too much voltage going through that chakra at that moment.
9) Frequently.
10) I used to be really into astral travel, dream projection, manifestations of power, a lot of precognitive dreams (usually of bad things which subsequently came true), and empathy/ telepathy - at one stage I could not even bear to go into a shopping mall because I would be overwhelmed by all the thoughts and feelings of the people around me. There's probably more but I can't remember at the moment.

The thing is, it's all just "stuff" and can be very distracting, but in retrospect it's boring compared to what I enjoy now.

Fortunately while the above process was unfolding I had the benefit of an established and consistent yoga practice to keep me focused and on track. Which I highly recommend, and AYP seems to offer exactly that.

You know, there are plenty of other people on here (AYP) who have tons of kundalini experience. You might consider posting your above questions as a general poll in a new thread.

Much Love, Jamie

Edited by - Radharani on Aug 16 2011 06:39:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 16 2011 :  4:50:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

Also, there is a smaller chakra on the left of the heart, that, when I focus on it in a meditation for an extended amount of time, it releases waves of bliss and tingles. It sure feels good, but I fail to see the importance of activating this chakra. Have you ever activated that one?

TI,

Don't mean to intrude on your and Jamie's conversation... But, I thought this statement was too important to be lost...

Many believe that chakra (or bindu) is very important. Some would describe it as the center of beingness. Other's as connected to the "higher chakras". Many paths talk about the return to the heart after the crown.

Probably worth chilling and spending some time there...

Peace & Love.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  01:38:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Jamie, :)
I really appreciate your answers. All of those questions are actually experiences that I have had (except for #10), so your answers have not only validated my experiences but indicate to me that you seem authentic.

I've ordered the book you've suggested, not because I don't know anything about kundalini or chakras, but because I don't have that book and most books don't say much about the other two heart chakras. Thanks for the suggestion. I look forward to reading it.

quote:
Fortunately while the above process was unfolding I had the benefit of an established and consistent yoga practice to keep me focused and on track. Which I highly recommend, and AYP seems to offer exactly that.

Why, have you read all the AYP lessons?
In Kriya Yoga (correct me if I am wrong), the "spinal breathing" goes from root to crown/star and works with the star above the head, not from root to brow like AYP. There are various differences in the practices.

quote:

You know, there are plenty of other people on here (AYP) who have tons of kundalini experience. You might consider posting your above questions as a general poll in a new thread.

Much Love, Jamie

Yes, I realize that. I am specifically interested in you. Not only because you have a Masters in psychology, and are willing to share your knowledge and experience, but because you seem to be authentic and open.

Recently, my interest in you is mostly self-motivated. I have deliberated a long time before deciding to post this...

You see, on the night of the day when you sent me the "klein" bottle, unannounced, as I lay in bed before falling asleep, I noticed this green thing floating pretty far up above in my mind space. I didn't think anything of it.

Then, a few minutes later, a vision of the Dalai Lama appeared to me and he said this to me with a smiling face: "Thank you [my name] for sharing the knowledge". (I started posting Dalai Lama quotes on this forum after commencing reading his "Stages of Meditation" book). After that, I started to see bright lights, jagged light patterns, squares, jags, broken panes of glass of lights, like I was stuck in pure consciousness or the void of colored lights and this persisted until about 4:00 am! I thought I wasn't going to get any sleep that night. It was an interesting experience... Good thing I'm on holidays :)

I thought that that experience was because of the Dalai Lama's visit. But it was not. You see, the Dalai Lama visited me again last night and it didn't have any energetic effect on me. I simply saw his smiling vision and then I went peacefully to sleep. So it must have been your klein bottle.

So, I have concluded that you somehow must have shaktipatted me with your klein bottle, which in and of itself is quite a thing. Did you know that you have such powers?

You seem very authentic to me. It is wonderful to know that a human being has achieved the level of progress that you have attained.

Again, you are always free to simply ignore my posts.

God Bless You.

TI
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  01:45:27 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jeff

quote:
Originally posted by Tibetan_Ice

TI,

Don't mean to intrude on your and Jamie's conversation... But, I thought this statement was too important to be lost...

Many believe that chakra (or bindu) is very important. Some would describe it as the center of beingness. Other's as connected to the "higher chakras". Many paths talk about the return to the heart after the crown.

Probably worth chilling and spending some time there...

Peace & Love.

Hi Jeff,
Well most of what I've read about that chakra is that it is a minor chakra, related to romantic feelings and it seemed to me to be able to generate a constant stream of minor bliss..
I know this may be fiction, but, according to Carlos Casteneda, the assemblage point which is directly behind the heart about 3 feet back is the center of beingness. And, in my mind, I think it might be true. When I was in a motor cycle accident, and I left my body, it was through that point. Whenever I find myself ejected from the body, sitting as a generic witness, it is always from that point. And, if you consider that most people say that chakras have a front and back to them, and the back of the chakras are the will centers for each chakra, then it would make sense that the assemblage point would be the will of the heart.

Something to think about.

TI
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  12:21:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
TI,

Definitely something to think about...

In an old thread, Christi described it quite well.

http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....D=3320#28445

Edited by - jeff on Aug 17 2011 12:25:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  10:13:03 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My dear TI,
I'm honored that you find me "authentic" and amused at the "level of progress" comment, LOL! (a concept which, as you know, I reject). But thank you. Regarding the kundalini experiences, it's neat that we share some of those. However, it is very important to point out: Such experiences do not guarantee "authenticity" of one's spiritual path, nor does lack of such experiences indicate inauthenticity. I could have experienced all those and not be where I am today, or I could have experienced none of them and still be "authentic" from a spiritual standpoint. It's different for everybody. The real indication of spiritual "progress," if you want to use that term, is how your yoga practice affects your day to day life and how you treat other people. A genuine yoga practice will bring you peace, joy, balance, harmony, compassion, and make you a clearer channel for Divine Love to manifest through you in the world. That's how you can tell it's working. Not by how many cool and interesting kundalini experiences you may have along the way.

I have not read ALL the AYP lessons, but I have read through them enough to ascertain that it is a good, solid and very thorough system, based on my exposure to numerous other teachers/ systems in the last 35 years. AYP covers everything SRF does and WAY more. I've even learned from AYP at least one technique nobody else ever taught me, as well as a few other useful refinements or supplements to my own practice. Certainly there are differences in technique between various systems, but as I have explained before, technique is not an end in itself, it is whatever gets you There. The important thing is that a system be internally consistent and complete, which AYP appears to be. If I wanted to I could nit-pick about little differences of opinion, e.g., I personally emphasize asana more than Yogani does. However, he has made the AYP system flexible enough that students can adapt it to their particular needs. A testimony to the genuineness of the AYP system is that I've met more "enlightened" (if I may use the term - LOL!) people here than I've ever had the privilege of meeting anywhere else, peers and fellow teachers, so clearly something they are doing is "working." And Yogani is the real deal, you can trust him. Don't ask me how I know, I just know. You get a sense about these things after a while.

I would not shaktipat you without your and/or your teacher's consent! That would be irresponsible especially since you are not my student and I am not there to support you in whatever might result. I sent the Klein bottle (which was full of Emptiness/Silence) just as an astral greeting card, like those cards with a pretty picture on the front and a Zen koan or poem inside, or like an astral email saying, "hey, check out this cool link!" I think in all likelihood what happened is that it was amplified by our mutual connection with the Dalai Lama. I received the Empowerment of Padmasambhava from him in 1989, so it seems very possible he might have touched you through me. But it was unintentional on my part and I apologize for keeping you awake.

Of course I am free to ignore your posts. I am free, period. But I enjoy the opportunity to share and as a yoga teacher, it's what I do.

God bless you, too, my brother and may Jesus keep you close to His Sacred Heart.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 17 2011 :  10:14:12 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jeff,
You are not "intruding" at all! Your comments are very welcome. I appreciate your input regarding the heart chakra. It's where I live. Much Love to you.
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  1:58:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jamie,

Thank you for your kind words. If you don't mind, a question about your living in the heart chakra...

On an energy level, does it feel like all of your chakras are integrated? Or, does the heart chakra feel separate from the other ones?

Peace & Love to you.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 18 2011 :  10:51:42 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jeff, Definitely it feels like they are all integrated, but they all come together at the heart. Like in the Sri Yantra where Shiva and Shakti meet in the center where the inner triangles overlap, or like with all the energy going up and down from the base and crown, it finally comes to rest in the heart. I hope that makes sense, I might not be describing it very well.
Peace & Love to you, too!
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  01:08:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
I would not shaktipat you without your and/or your teacher's consent! That would be irresponsible especially since you are not my student and I am not there to support you in whatever might result. I sent the Klein bottle (which was full of Emptiness/Silence) just as an astral greeting card, like those cards with a pretty picture on the front and a Zen koan or poem inside, or like an astral email saying, "hey, check out this cool link!" I think in all likelihood what happened is that it was amplified by our mutual connection with the Dalai Lama. I received the Empowerment of Padmasambhava from him in 1989, so it seems very possible he might have touched you through me. But it was unintentional on my part and I apologize for keeping you awake.

Please, you don't have to apologize. What happened happened, and when I read about your suggestion that the Dalai Lama may have zapped me through you, my heart exploded with a shower of waves of tingles. This is a kind of affirmation for me, that is how I know that it is true. Besides, why would the Dalai Lama zap me twice? His second visit was just a followup to make sure I was ok. And, besides that, Jesus wouldn't let anything harmful penetrate through my protective shield. :)

It was actually kind of an interesting experience. Usually, when I don't sleep at night and just witness the body sleeping it is very boring and still. The experience that night was like fireworks on Canada Day, or the Fourth of July, and wasn't boring at all.

So, no apologies. I just wanted to thank you.

You know, I don't think I'm going to get any kind of detailed analysis of practices or comparisons of practices from you. That is fine. I will trust that the inner guru will take me to where I have to go.

Oh, I don't really view myself as someone's student nor do I belong to any teacher. But I can definately see that being a concern from a teacher's point of view..

Today, I tried a practice of breathing gently in through the nose, stimulating the third eye region to the center of the head, until my body involuntarily performed various mudras and bhandas due to the ecstatic conductivity. Then I took the breath down to the heart and the heart exploded into waves of love and bliss. It is very powerful. Hopefully I will recover from the cleansing emotions rapidly.

Anyway, I was quoting something today for a friend, and it so reminded me of you that I thought I'd dedicate it to you and post it here. It is from Steven Norquist's "Haunted Universe":
quote:

You are invisible, insubstantial, truly formless.
You have no boundaries;
you can neither be contained nor defined.
Where are you?
Are you at all?
These questions no longer arise for you.
You see and feel with each day only emptiness,
only stillness, only clarity.
It is as if all of time is standing still for you.
As if all you observe is motionless, frozen.
When you move you are like light moving through a
universe made of flawlessly transparent crystal.
The ease with which you now move is beyond joy, or bliss.
You realize now that any blessing that was ever
conceived of as being conferred through gaining
Enlightenment was delusion.
No human mind could ever have conceived
what the Ultimate Truth would really be like.
And you now exist fully as this Ultimate Truth
for all eternity.
But you know immediately is has always been this way.
Stretching back into untold eons and forward to
unknown infinity this ease and silence and rest has
always been there.
You know you do not exist, not in the sense the world
understands existence, and you are very glad.
You are no longer constrained;
you expand outwards and fill all that is.
And in that expansion and filling you understand,
you have never been constrained;
you have never not filled all that is.
You laugh at the absurdity of it,
that anyone would not know this.
It is right there!
How can they not see it?
Yet you know they do see it, this is the paradox:
They see it and live it each day and yet they are dying
alone in the pain of never finding it.
But you do not mourn them, this too is as it is.
There is no sadness in you, or in them.
Wonderful paradox, beautiful beyond words or thoughts.
You see now that this is the very nature and beauty of infinite ease.
There is nothing to be done anymore,
no one to help, no task to accomplish.
There is not the slightest movement away from this
perfection that could ever accomplish anything of value.
This is understood fully now, seen clearly at last.
There are no more doubts.
The power of this realization is horrible in its beauty,
stunning in its destruction, overwhelming in a way that
can never be expressed.
You shrink in cowardice and move forward
boldly in the same act.
You are like a baby looking at it's mother's face
for the first time, there is awe and worship.
But when the breast is offered you lose yourself in her.
You also understand there is a world out there,
a dream.
Like the Dragon on Enlightenment you now sleep
with one eye open.
The horror is done, the smoke has cleared and the
embers are finally cold.
A choice is now before you.
Something can emerge from those ashes.
But what might emerge will never be the same as
what was once believed to be.
How will you navigate the dream?
Who will you be?
Will you take on the old role, now refined and alive,
which is perfectly acceptable, or will you create
a new costume to wear?
You need not decide now, time is your friend.
Your awakening was sudden,
your annihilation terrible in its ferocity.
You immediately saw all there ever was to see.
But you understand now that a process is unfolding,
a play is being enacted.
This process has always been what is,
but now you see it unfolding.
Waves are rolling in and you are no longer drowning.
You sit young and strong on your surf board,
legs dangling in the warm ocean.
The tropical sun heats your naked skin.
The waves keep coming.
But you are in no hurry now.
You will wait for the one worth the ride.
And when it come, you will stand up with awe and
worship, and then lose yourself in it.

All the best,
TI
Go to Top of Page

jeff

USA
971 Posts

Posted - Aug 19 2011 :  08:21:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Jamie,

Your answer was what I was looking for and very helpful. Lately, things have been feeling a little more integrated.

Peace & Love.
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  01:45:59 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My Dear Brother T.I.,
Yep, I'm sure it was the Dalai Lama who zapped you, reaching out through our friendship. I'm glad it was a positive experience for you and that you didn't have to work the next day! Remind me to tell you some time, about my experience with him in 1989.

The reason I am not giving you a "detailed analysis or comparison of practices" is not because I am mean or wish to deprive you, but because I think it is pointless and not helpful. Which is to say, it is my sincere opinion based on years of experience, that any genuine yoga path (such as Heart of Yoga, AYP, SRF, etc.) followed consistently over time will yield the results you seek. Talking about it endlessly, analyzing and nit-picking over the various differences will not. What is important is DOING it. You will find a path that FEELS RIGHT to you and as you said, your inner guru will tell you. For example, I practiced SRF kriya for many, many years and I'm sure it helped lay the groundwork, and then when I met Mark and started doing Heart of Yoga a few months ago I suddenly felt right at Home and everything fell into place. So the years doing kriya were certainly not wasted; in fact, I suspect Heart of Yoga would not have "worked" for me the way it did, had I arrived there unprepared. I hope that makes sense.

LOVE the poem! Thank you so much and yes, I can relate. Especially the part about surfing. You know who else has been experiencing this is Maheswari. She posted about it recently ("Doing Nothing.")

The practice you described sounds similar to the "heart breathing" Yogani shared with me and yes, it is awesome, isn't it?! Enjoy.

Much Love to you, bro.

Edited by - Radharani on Aug 20 2011 04:22:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2011 :  01:49:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Jeff,
I'm so glad my answer was helpful! If I can ever be of help in any way please do not hesitate to ask. It is very nice to meet you and share our experiences.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2011 :  12:50:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

My Dear Brother T.I.,
Yep, I'm sure it was the Dalai Lama who zapped you, reaching out through our friendship. I'm glad it was a positive experience for you and that you didn't have to work the next day! Remind me to tell you some time, about my experience with him in 1989.

This is a reminder! I would love to hear about your experience with the Dalai Lama!

Big smile
TI
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 25 2011 :  02:11:39 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My Dear T.I.,
Getting ready to drive up to NY for Heart of Yoga retreat. I may have to wait until I get back (Labor Day) to share my story about the Dalai Lama with you. But remind me and I will. Much Love.
Go to Top of Page

Tibetan_Ice

Canada
758 Posts

Posted - Aug 27 2011 :  12:22:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:

My Dear T.I.,
Getting ready to drive up to NY for Heart of Yoga retreat. I may have to wait until I get back (Labor Day) to share my story about the Dalai Lama with you. But remind me and I will. Much Love.

That sounds good. I hope you aren't going anywhere near huricane Irene...

May God watch you both on your journey and grant a safe return.

TI
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000