Growing in the pleasure of ecstatic conductivity
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jul 28 2011 :  11:05:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi All,

Recently I have found a new level of ecstatic conductivity, and partly because the pleasure is so mind-blowing I thought I would write about it.

Perhaps it is related to adding two new pranayama techniques to my twice daily sits:

Dynamic Jalandhara (Chin Pump - http://www.aypsite.org/139.html)
Spinal Bastrika Pranayama (http://www.aypsite.org/171.html)

I do experience great pleasure sometimes during the sits, but the other night I experienced it resting at night in bed. At first it is on the subtle energy level, root to brow, then it grew in stages to a more physical pleasure until from a supine position, it gave me a spontaneous, intense, effortless, sustained, toe curling, stomach crunch, head lift (notably without an erection, although there had been erections coming and going at earlier phases). The whole process the other night took maybe an hour. I went into a particular kind of witness phase where watching makes room for the body do show what it naturally does. At the same time, awareness of the root to brow channel helped me to stay conscious rather than to laps into unrelated thought and zoning out of pleasure.

I first started experiencing solo whole-body non-ejaculatory orgasm without masturbation about six years ago. When I came to AYP, and saw that Yogani saw such orgasm without ejaculation as being on the right track but still fairly "rudimentary" I was unconvinced. I thought maybe he did not understand what I was talking about. I have long since seen that he knew exactly what I was talking about, and I now fully agree that it is "rudimentary."

That said, it is still is a powerful experience, one that I am still growing into, and coming to terms with. The other night, when the pleasure was "out of this world" I thought, "Now I understand the term ecstatic conductivity in a fresh way." There is a stage where the pleasure seems to be "beyond comprehension" -- indeed it blasts the ability to comprehend away. The trick to staying in the pleasure a little longer each time is to go very intentionally into witness consciousness, and at the same time, stay focused on the root to brow channel, and at the same time, allow the breath to slow dramatically, and yet still breathe smoothly rather than in jerks after a long pause. The pleasure of the conductivity is enhanced by the detachment of witness, making it a "conductivity" of the ecstatic sort. I like the language in a fresh way.

I like what Yogani says here about the origin of the term as it relates to "pleasure... beyond all human comprehension":

"I confess that the term "ecstatic conductivity" is something I came up with many years ago to describe my own experiences with it, which were similar to the experiences you are beginning now. It is the awakening of kundalini, and we also use kundalini terminology to describe it. Every tradition has its own language for the experience. In these modern times, where we are able to understand such changes as an awakening of the latent capabilities in our nervous system, we can describe it as the rise of increased conductivity in the electrical circuits (nerves) in our body. That is what it is. And it is pleasurable, as you point out. The pleasure keeps increasing as the conductivity increases, eventually beyond all human comprehension, I might add. So it can be called "ecstatic" conductivity, which it certainly is."

http://www.aypsite.org/169.html

Peace

Edited by - bewell on Jul 28 2011 11:15:46 PM

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  09:41:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thanks for sharing Bewell, awesome to read about the unfolding going on over there.

I have recently come to realize that there is no end to the "deepening" of the ecstatic pleasure that is a result of the kundalini moving in the body. As the nervous system becomes more and more purified, it seems that there is more "space" for ecstasy to flow. I too have had a marked increase in ecstatic pleasure over the past month or so. I attribute this to a few things:
1. Doing samyama at every practice and including the "Who am I" sutra
2. Increasing my SBP time
3. Choosing not to go all the way to orgasm during sexual relations.

Each one of the above (each practice/observance was added with about a 1 month space between) seems to have increased the amount of ecstatic sensations here.... but most notably #3. I used to have long pre-orgasmic sex (solo and with my wife) but would usually finish the session with a blocked orgasm. Now, I have had the inclination to stop with all the orgasms and to truly have only pre-orgasmic sex. This has *dramatically* increased the amount of ecstatic pleasure in the body during regular daily activities (and during practice times too I guess). But what has been really interesting to me is that I have not become attached/addicted to the pleasure. I know myself and my conditioning/tendencies pretty well and I know that I am generally pretty addicted to pleasure, so it has been very easy for me (in the past) to get attached to the pleasurable sensations that are a result of kundalini awakening. What I have noticed with this latest increase in ecstatic pleasure is that I am not pining for more like I normally would be. I attribute this to the addition of (regular) samyama to my practices and the addition of the "Who am I" sutra to my samyama practice. It seems much easier to let go of the desire for more now (not just with the ecstasy either, with everything really).

Don't know if you read this thread that I started at the beginning of this year or not; http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=9142 but it describes a bit about how the sensations were about 6 or 7 months ago. When I have some time I'll try and update it with how things are at this point now.

Thanks again for sharing.

Love!

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  11:49:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Carson,

Thanks for responding!

I too have added the "I thought: Who am I?" sutra to my samyama. I was doing a lot of "Who am I?" during that episode of more intense pleasure too.

I too have been staying preorgasmic more (while enjoying ejaculatory orgasms too when the time is right). In a way I can say that the pleasure is less and less "sexual" in that there is less and less drive to become "orgasmic." I am getting past the conditioning that tells the brain that the way to conclude such pleasure we label "pre-orgasmic" is to have an orgasm. With sufficient space opened by silent, unshakable witness the pleasure related to the pre-orgasmic -- the gut feeling at the point of no return phase of sex -- morphs and becomes ongoing whole body balanced fullness of spirit.

Now that you mention it, I too am feeling liberated from some little addictive tendencies that have been with me in the past. Also, I agree it is not the sort of pleasure that makes me want more, more. It is more like I accept it. I can see how it could become an "overload" in the sense that it might be too much to handle without the full range of AYP practices, and daily activities apart from practices (I am busy lately cleaning and painting my house).

Another related practice for me is a much lighter diet. Lots of smoothies. A green and apple juice and flax seed smoothie in the morning. Also I have been doing a raw soaked grain smoothie in the afternoons most of the past week. It tastes terrible, but it feels great energetically and digestively. I had regular food instead of raw soaked grain last night and my stomach feels a little backed up. In the past when I have gotten scared of overload, I have filled my stomach to ground. Now I am convinced that, instead of heavy food, the full range of practices and exercise is what I need to keep balanced.

There is more going on, but I will leave it at that for now.

Peace

Edited by - bewell on Jul 29 2011 11:55:50 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  12:10:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hey Brother

We're on the same page I think. I too have recently had a diet change... back to vegetarian. I was a (very unhealthy) vegetarian for 11 or 12 years before having a kundalini awakening and choosing to start eating meat (heavier) to help ground the energies. Sounds similar to you. Now, the energy seems to be much more "integrated" and the heavier foods make me feel sluggish and not very good. Going back to a light, vegetarian diet has also been a factor in the increasing amounts of ecstasy here too I think.

I also am finding something similar in the "daily activities" area that you mentioned. I have been so busy here lately... rarely any time (outside of my practice times) to just sit and do nothing... always something to do, a lot of it being quite physical activity. I think this is also contributing to the increase in ecstasy (without so much as a hint of overloading) here. It really seems that balancing the cultivation of silence/energy with a lot of (often physical) activity is a crucial part of keeping overload at bay. At least for me anyway.

And, I too am finding that the desire to go all the way to orgasm is slowly but surely exiting stage right. I used to find it almost frustrating not ending the long pre-orgasmic sex sessions with an orgasm but lately that has not been the case. In fact it's been almost the opposite. There is actually a desire *not* to go all the way to orgasm. And I'm not finding it to bring up thoughts and sensations of frustration like it used to. I've also noticed that when I *do* go to orgasm, that I can really notice a decrease in the ecstatic sensations for about a day or so afterwards. I think that the increase in ecstasy during daily activity is really helping to curb the desire to end sex with orgasm.

Anyway, good luck with the cleaning and painting! I just finished building a recording studio in my bsaement in preparation for Katrine to arrive (next Friday) and begin recording an album the following week. Lots of good grounding there!

Much Love!
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  2:22:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Good to read both of your experiences

I guess I am in the same boat as both of you except for (this is a big one) the escatic conductivity piece. I'll be your little brother

I've added the Chin Pump & Spinal Bastrika about 3 weeks back. I've also increased my SBP duration too. And the point #3 Carson mentions seems to be happening exactly same with me. I am also feeling an increased interest in reading spiritual literature (Adyashanti mainly). I've also noticed that more of the people around me started meditating recently without my push. I used to suggest them to meditate earlier but somehow it didnt work.

Ofcourse all these without the escatic conductivity.

- Near
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2011 :  2:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I've somehow overlooked the importance of Mudras and Bandhas and other energy practices. Though I've started AYP a while back, it mostly has been DM & Samyama and occasional SBP.

I've never felt at ease with SBP (; I still find difficulty tracing spinal nerve and it is much easier to breath normally than through spinal nerve. I dont know why it happens. Any ideas?). But after adding all the energy practices I feel I should have added them very early on.

- Near
Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2011 :  04:14:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Near,

Thanks for your comments. I have been reflecting on what you said.

Seems to me, you are in a "clunky phase" of your SBP that will likely smooth out as you practice more. If you have not read the Key Lesson lately on SBP, give it a look and see if there might be something that you could refine based on Yogani's instructions.

My hunch is that the choices you made were fine for you. The inner silence you developed in your DM and Samyama is the best place to be in as your addition of SBP makes space for the rise of inner energy sensuality.

Relax, and enjoy!

Go to Top of Page

bewell

1275 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2011 :  04:31:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by CarsonZi
I have been so busy here lately... rarely any time (outside of my practice times) to just sit and do nothing... always something to do, a lot of it being quite physical activity. I think this is also contributing to the increase in ecstasy (without so much as a hint of overloading) here. It really seems that balancing the cultivation of silence/energy with a lot of (often physical) activity is a crucial part of keeping overload at bay. At least for me anyway.

I think I see that connection too between the physical activity and increase in ecstatic conductivity. My experience of inner sensuality took a huge leap when, after years of daily meditation practice, I took a job in a bread bakery. I was doing a lot of heavy lifting, and was constantly moving in that job for long hours. When I got done with my day, I was very tired. But after a days work, I would take a nap, and when I awoke, there was this amazing thing happening inside.

These days, I notice that I can totally forget about the inner sensuality when I focused on a task, but then, when I take a moment to breathe, and look at what I've done, then I get a nice hug of inner conductivity awareness. I wonder if at another stage, I might feel the conductivity more while I am doing rather than mainly when I am resting.

Carson, thanks for the inspiration to be a doer! You are way ahead of me on that. You and Katrine are going to make a beautiful sound experience.

Edited by - bewell on Jul 31 2011 04:33:57 AM
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2011 :  06:11:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
it was very instructing to read your posts ...thank you all
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2011 :  11:53:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I wonder How it is for a female if any female could post their experience it would be great as even in books we get to read only male version!

Love n Light
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  01:30:18 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
From the female perspective - I don't know if it is that different but then how could I, since I have no way of knowing what men experience? Well anway, what you are calling "ecstatic conductivity" I refer to as "bliss" which is both a physical and spiritual phenomenon, waves of orgasmic ecstasy that began in the spine many years ago with practice/ concentration/ effort during sitting meditation, then grew to involve the whole body, sometimes occurring while resting or in devotional contemplation lying down. More recently this began happening during asana/pranayama and then became nearly continual throughout my daily activity, especially when being mindful of the breath, a feeling of the energy running between the base and crown, merging in the heart and permeating every cell in the body. At first I thought it would be very difficult to function but this turned out not to be a problem, although at times I do still feel somewhat awkward walking around in such a state, but it is more "restrained" than what I experience in meditation. The sweetness throughout the day is so intense at moments that I can't wait to get to my evening yoga practice to hang out with God! At times it is a bit of a tease because I work 2 evening-shift jobs in addition to teaching yoga, and so often by the time my day is done I am quite tired and unable to fully enjoy the ecstastic communion to the degree that was promised earlier in the day. However, it is just as well because at other times when I go to my evening practice I am absolutely swept away in indescribable ecstasy and end up getting very little sleep. Not complaining, but obviously this is not something one could keep up on a daily basis and still be able to work. Sometimes by the end of the next day I become tired and a bit grouchy or emotionally fragile but it is a small price to pay. I've considered "self pacing" but decided I just am NOT going to say "please stop, I have to sleep;" that would be crazy!
Go to Top of Page

vijikr

United Arab Emirates
413 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  01:33:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank You Jamieradha
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  01:52:01 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
You're welcome, I hope that is helpful. I meant to add: What is so mind blowingly cool about divine ecstasy (and I'm sure Bewell could attest to this) is that although it is utterly fulfilling like no earthly pleasure, one can never get enough; you're satisfied while at the same time always wanting more, it never gets old. Also, just when you think it couldn't possibly get any better, it keeps getting more and more intense than you ever could have imagined.
Go to Top of Page

JosephUK

United Kingdom
212 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  10:29:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the fruits of your labours are very great indeed.

I will have to keep practicing consistently to make such progress.

does the balance of innner silence and ecstasy matter that much in this case?

it seems like ecstasy takes a very prominent role in these cases?

does inner silence help you sleep? in a kind of witness state.

is the witness a prerequisite of such deep pleasure?

very interesting indeed.

myself, i am only just beginning on a second wave of gentle ecstastic conductivity.

it was brought about by trying out cosmic-orbit meditation which is similar to spina breathing but in men goes up the spine and down the front of the body. (in women the opposite)

it's the yin and yang again, fire and water.

it seems this concepts have really resonated with me and i hope after a bit of hype about taoism on my part to reign it in a bring back to standard spinal breathing.

do any of these concepts resonate with your understanding of the rise of ecstasy and the descent of bliss?

Love and light to you all

Joe
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  11:16:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Joseph

quote:
Originally posted by JosephUK

does the balance of innner silence and ecstasy matter that much in this case?
it seems like ecstasy takes a very prominent role in these cases?

I can only speak from my own experience, but I'll take a stab at this....

For me, inner silence is what "tempers" the ecstasy. If there was no inner silence but there was still this much ecstasy I would be absolutely manic (which would probably be followed by a hellish "crash"). Even *with* inner silence it can still be a balancing act to stay "normal" on occassion. This is why (I believe) Yogani has laid the AYP system out the way he has... because if the ecstasy is primarily cultivated first (before inner silence) the body/mind can/will likely get attached/addicted to the ecstatic states (which results in increased suffering not decreased suffering). When inner silence (the witness) is cultivated (and at least slightly established) before getting deep into ecstasy cultivation it is easier to surrender to and stay unattached towards the immense pleasure that is the result of kundalini flowing through an opened nervous system. Cultivating inner silence seems to create a state of "loving dispassion" towards everything... including the amount of ecstasy at any given time. If one wasn't living from a place of "loving dispassion" but was still experiencing immense amounts of ecstatic sensations (either regularly or from time to time) I imagine it could be very easy to get caught up in cycles of desire and attachment to the pleasure and pining for it when it is not there. So, yes, the ecstasy is an important part of the "living Life to the fullest" equation, but if the ecstasy is not tempered with loving dispassion, Life could be just as much (if not even more) of a struggle then it had been previously.

quote:

does inner silence help you sleep? in a kind of witness state.

I think that may be an individual thing. Sleep is much different for me now then it was before starting AYP. Before AYP I used drugs to sleep and had terrible difficulties with insomnia as well as always feeling tired/unrested. Now, I sleep a lot less (about 5-6 hours a night maximum), always feel well rested (rarely have any caffiene anymore), and I am often "awake while sleeping." There are times when the above is not the case (usually if I am overloading), but in general this is how it is for me.

quote:

is the witness a prerequisite of such deep pleasure?

In some ways yes, in other ways no. The pleasure is mainly the result of the kundalini flowing through the nervous system (in my opinion). The kundalini does not require inner silence to move. BUT, that said, the "DEEP" pleasure is the result of the balancing of ecstasy and silence. There can (probably) be intense (especially physical) pleasure when the kundalini is moving regardless of inner silence... but this pleasuure will likely not be constant and it will likely be mostly physical (and can also be extremely painful/uncomfortable when it is moving through an unpurified nervous system). When there is both inner silence AND ecstasy, then the pleasure moves beyond simply being physical and gets into the realms of "spiritual pleasure."

Again, this is all just me speaking from my own experience and what I've just said may not be true for others in the least. Hope this helps.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  11:49:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
because if the ecstasy is primarily cultivated first (before inner silence) the body/mind can/will likely get attached/addicted to the ecstatic states (which results in increased suffering not decreased suffering).

Carson i have a question...
totally agree with that u said...this was my experience ...i was celibate for many years...was not much intrested in sex or any relation then started doing meditation, then i was naturally intrested in exploring sex because kundalini started to move....but if i did not have the safety net of inner silence,sex would have been more difficult for me to handle because much more attachment to pleasure will be involved...
lately two persons asked me about tantra and i was hesitant to share the tantra lessons with them because they do not do any spiritual practice,therefore their nervous sytem is not ready.I thought that tantra will do them more harm then benefit.it will create more attachment for them.i thought that they should start some basic spirtual routine for some time before exploring tantra.....cause from my personal experience this was the safest way to move through the stages and by His Grace it all happened very smoothly and at the exact needed timing for me.
what do u think...was my decision not to share the lessons a wise choice?
Love
maheswari

Edited by - maheswari on Aug 03 2011 11:58:14 AM
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  12:18:34 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi maheswari

I can't say if what you decided to do was wise or not. It was what you did, that's it that's all.

That said, perhaps it could be worth noting that the Tantra lessons at AYP all include disclaimers from Yogani about "starting from the beginning" with the first main lesson. AYP is designed to be "open source" and the information is there, free for the taking and use (in whatever way any individual chooses), for anyone who encounters it. It is not really our place to deny another of information (in my opinion) for fear that they may use it unwisely. In your situation I may have introduced them to the idea of the sexual energy being a useful tool for spiritual evolution... through both advanced yoga practices as well as left hand path tantric practices and then given them a link to the AYP site. Where they go from there would be their choice. But, that is pure speculation and had I been in your shoes who knows what would have come out of my mouth! I may have done the exact same thing as you, I don't know. Either way, trying to figure out if what you did was wise or not is living in the past and can be dropped... it doesn't matter. All that matters is what you are doing in *this* moment. Don't fret over your past decisions... just make wise ones right now.

Much Love!

P.S> We can't KNOW the state of another's nervous system... whether they are doing "spiritual practices" or not. Just something to keep in mind.
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  12:23:20 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Go to Top of Page

nearoanoke

USA
525 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  1:15:52 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Esctasy = Kundalini flowing through obstructions in nervous system

No Obstructions, No Esctasy

I read this somewhere. Is this true?
Go to Top of Page

CarsonZi

Canada
3189 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  1:29:00 PM  Show Profile  Visit CarsonZi's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi nearanoke

Wouldn't know... still got plenty of obstructions. Hahaha

Here's how it seems to me.... The strictly *physical* ecstasy is perhaps the result of kundalini "rubbing" against obstructions. "Spiritual ecstasy" then replaces the physical ecstasy as the obstructions are released. But I don't *know* this... that's just how it appears to me.

Love!
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  1:29:22 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
when too much obstructions are being cleared out at the same time,this is kundalini over load...then we self pace,,,,cause it is no longer fun...

when some obsrtuctions are cleared out gradually and smoothly , kundalini is blooming gently....we experience ecstasy for some time

when all obstructions are cleared out,kundalini is running smoothly all over the Nadis....it is constant ecstasy
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  7:09:30 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I don't know how it is for anyone else, but in my own experience, the ecstasy/bliss is kundalini running nearly continuously through the system; when it hits the occasional obstructions and stuff is getting burned up, there is a temporarily unpleasant sensation which soon subsides again into Bliss. I think the ecstasy is simply the function of kundalini flowing through a physical body, and also it is my impression that as the obstructions are removed, the nervous system can handle more and more ecstasy.
By the way, Maheswari, when people ask me about tantra I always tell them it is intended to be done as part of a larger spiritual practice. If they really want the information I would rather send them to a reliable source such as AYP, than many of the other dubious sources they may stumble across on the internet. In the old days this was not an issue because the information was not readily available!... However, if they do decide to proceed, it is my understanding that if the nervous system is not ready for it, then the body will not cooperate with trying to channel too much energy (i.e. there may be a built-in safety valve in terms of orgasm).

Edited by - Radharani on Aug 03 2011 9:09:30 PM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  7:45:01 PM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
With regard to Joseph's question about the balance of inner silence and ecstasy: Please note, I used the term "Bliss" above to refer to my experience of both physical and spiritual ecstasy, whereas I note AYP refers to the inner silence as "bliss" and the physical aspect as "ecstasy." For me, in the past both of these things were happening, not always at the same time, mostly during meditation. I did indeed pine for them when they were not happening, i.e. during my normal waking existence, which I had to endure as a sort of purgatory in between meditation sessions. More recently when my whole reality shifted, the silence and ecstasy took over together and seem to have merged into a holistic experience which I am calling "Bliss" and which involves the body and soul so completely that I don't really perceive a "physical" versus "spiritual" separation; it's like the body IS spiritual and/or the spirit is manifesting the body. I'm not sure how it would feel to have the silence without the ecstasy or vice versa; until reading the AYP forum I assumed they went together. However, as mentioned previously, for me the Bliss is ultimately a manifestation of the presence of God, infinite Love, which is constant and I assume gives rise to both the silence and the ecstasy. Much Love to you all.
Go to Top of Page

Kahlia

161 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2011 :  11:59:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
My experience of this can be summed up by a new mantra that I have taken on and that is "god is here". I tried to write about my experiences from my practice but I just cant describe it well enough.

God is here does a much better job of it. Everywhere .... god is.
Each moment, each breath, each step.

Om Shanti

Edited by - Kahlia on Aug 04 2011 12:02:48 AM
Go to Top of Page

Radharani

USA
843 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  01:38:48 AM  Show Profile  Visit Radharani's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Kahlia, Love, love LOVE your new mantra!!! I often find myself saying with awe and delight, "God is here. Right here."
Go to Top of Page

maheswari

Lebanon
2516 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2011 :  02:06:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
dear Jamie...really i enjoy your posts....very genuine and instructive
txs
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000