Enlightenment Milestones
 Six Reflections
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2019 :  11:30:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Today is my sixth anniversary of AYP; in celebration here are six reflections:

* My patience, playfulness, health, love, and peace (in spite of theses uncertain times in America and for Earth) have never been better. I thought my sixties were going to be much more painful than this.
* I never before thought of yoga as something I could give away, but samyama has taught me otherwise.
* The Solar Center does not get enough press. This is my black box of my physical being, the home of my mantra and Guru Inyou, the pass-through for my sutras.
* We are both male and female en utero, and then switches are tripped and we register on the male-female axis. Ongoing purification seems undo some of my switches.
* Because of solid yoga confidence, I find I lift my brow and smile a lot, and as a result, engagement with strangers is a very common occurrence.
* Now that I feel energy and silence, and the inter reliance of their cosmic embrace, its as if I have become both the lovers and the boudoir where they play.

Feel free, fellow travelers, to share your own.

sunyata

USA
1507 Posts

Posted - Aug 08 2019 :  5:47:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Congratulations Dogboy!
Go to Top of Page

uniath

Finland
30 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2019 :  07:08:14 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi Dogboy,

Congratulations and thank you for inspiration to share as well. Reflections from the past five years of AYP are many, but here’s six:

*I’ve some asymmetries within the body, the spine in particular, which has put me in a great position to observe the importance of spine’s alignment in relation to increased energy flows. Simple things, such as how we carry ourselves in daily life, can make a huge difference and there’s much we can do about it.

*Seeing increasingly, how life mirrors back what we put out. Especially true with the inner smile and how people around respond to it. It’s become really enjoyable to be in random places with random people, not even having to say a word. Being kind of a loner and intensely focused on inner expansion, I’ve felt a readiness to share this journey with a goddess that appears, so me welcome ’em longer looks

*Appreciation for all of life.

*Moral compass. Mistreating others brings tremendous discomfort, it’s pretty much out of the equation. I still feel I should be there more for the family.

*Following and trusting the inner guru. There is no other way.

*Patience. Perhaps the biggest lesson of all. Allowing the obstructions to dissolve, rather than forcing through them. In practices, this equals surrender. In daily life... active surrender.
Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2019 :  11:45:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dogboy

Thank you for your inspiring contributions to AYP forums.

Go to Top of Page

kumar ul islam

United Kingdom
791 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2019 :  12:58:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
the lovers and the boudoir is where i play
the velvet cushioned seat on which i sit
the papered walls and carpet share this space
the incense of full sense fill this room
inviting and in invitation open to all
a carte blanche menu on offer every taste acquired
every taste inspired desired and inquired
the yoga maya the lords abode playful
in all its glory from the mundane
to the explosive joyous rise of the evolving soul
and who resides in this room without walls or ceiling
well its you the man at heart the atman
the ever living the forever being the delighted seer
in this bourdoir of where the lovers love

Go to Top of Page

Dogboy

USA
2198 Posts

Posted - Aug 09 2019 :  7:37:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
you are a talent
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000