Enlightenment Milestones
 Confused about Aura and energy around me
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2018 :  1:57:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
I am deeply confused when people say they can see aura and that it has colors...

I tried seeing mine, but I simply disappear from the mirror, simply no reflection appears as I dissolve and dissappear as I focus on mirror. When I try to focus on another person, I can't simply see one color, it is a whole bunch of splatters, mixed and mashed together. I managed to take a look when I didn't disappear properly a few times but it is different most of the time and it is very relative to what light is hitting me. Wherever light hits becomes green-yellow darker areas are blue-indigo-magenta. rarely few bits are ever red-orange.

I don't think I am seeing something wrong but what the hell is wrong with people to say auras can have or have I not really reached a stage of that development or am I seeing something entirely different? I see it on all the beings, even non-living.

This has confused me for a while.

If I close my eyes or turn off every light available in the room as I cultivate in my mental space, I can see yellowish flame around me effortlessly, even sometimes when I just sit still I can physically see yellowish flames. It has only grown stronger and stronger over time almost as if it is turning green-ish. Whenever I gather energy, I can see it burning around me.

physically speaking, by this I can assume my manipura is open since my nervous system has been cleaned to a massive degree, my personal aggression has become greater, my emotions and passions heightened. I get no diseases, body fights cold effortlessly. I simply haven't got sick for whole year despite walking almost naked in winters, only problem I got in winter was nonstop endless dripping from all orfices and burn in ass when I reached December but still no disease, cold or flu die as burn their roots so I had to wear a jacket afterwards, just a half-tshirt and a jacket to continue through all the winter and simply can't wear sweaters, I get burned, feel incredible nausea when I wear too much clothes, I did try once and almost vomitted due to suffocation.

Is this supposed to be a aura, is that definite proof? but if so why am I not able to see yellow on myself when i look in mirror. What exactly is it that I am seeing? Why do I disappear?

jusmail

India
491 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2018 :  06:34:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Maybe back off practices for a few days and see what happens.
Go to Top of Page

Kentox

India
61 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2018 :  12:15:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by jusmail

Maybe back off practices for a few days and see what happens.

I already did that many times over.

I am no longer in discomfort, rather feel strangely empty and lost when there is no agony tearing me apart. I sometimes forget I exist...there have been moments where I disappeared from my own perspective for very very short seconds.

I have been nonstop intensifying the practices internally as much as i can but I can't find a point where I get uncomfortable enough to stop.

I have been able to see alot of colors, sometimes when I see a person I see them full of splatters painted with VIBGYOR all over their body very hard to concentrate and see all the colors on them because whenever I break concentration sight goes back to normal.

I am not tormented by this, nor in any discomfort. I just don't know what is it I am seeing, is light breaking apart in my eyes or is it aura? If that's aura then what do I see in the night? what are those floating things around me all the time?

Go to Top of Page

Charliedog

1625 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2018 :  02:58:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit Charliedog's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
my personal aggression has become greater, my emotions and passions heightened.

quote:
I am no longer in discomfort, rather feel strangely empty and lost when there is no agony tearing me apart.

Hi kentox,

It might be helpful to surrender, reading your posts it seems that you would like to understand it all (correct me if I am wrong). Resting in the unknown could be a practice, leave it open and enjoy, give the mind some peace. Santosha....

Edited by - Charliedog on Feb 04 2018 03:05:10 AM
Go to Top of Page

SeySorciere

Seychelles
1532 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2018 :  02:39:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Dear Kentox

Please forgive and discard my perspective if I have it wrong. You are definitely going through a kundalini awakening. However, I get the impression of settling into steady practices of your choice that will carry you safely to the next level, you are chasing energetic experiences and that is not necessarily very helpful in the long term and may cause unpleasant instability. You should give some thought to where do you want to go with all this.

I wish you the best on your path

Sey

Go to Top of Page

lxknvlk

Latvia
4 Posts

Posted - Aug 21 2019 :  01:20:23 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
I have also tried many times to see aura, but i just see some pale white/gray color aura all the time. Once though i saw like a rainbow-colored burst outside of my friends shoulder, and then he told me that he was also told that he has some problems with his left shoulder, and was doing special gymnastics to heal it. It looked like the normal pale/gray aura had a hole in it and rainbow energy was pouring out, like he was loosing energy from that hole. I guess it is very subjective how you see or feel the aura, you don't have to expect something concrete, just learn to trust your senses.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000