Discussions on AYP Deep Meditation and Samyama
 head tilt during med
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jun 22 2011 :  5:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hi all. I've noticed the last month or so that my head automatically tilts to the right when I meditate. Mostly I don't notice it but when I do it doesn't want to be corrected. I wondered if there is some muscle tightening going on? Also my left upper arm has begun to shake once and awhile. I guess it's just silly stuff. I hope it's all just nerve cleansing as Y says... Good thoughts to all. And if anyone feels like sending me some 'good vibes' so I hit a scratch-off ticket feel free... Ah, unless that's considered a no-no. Wouldn't want a "Monkey's Paw" chasing me.
Thanks,
L

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2011 :  12:38:50 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lmaher22

Hi all. I've noticed the last month or so that my head automatically tilts to the right when I meditate.

Check this out.

http://www.mahayoga.org/library/Ama...itiation.pdf

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2011 :  08:11:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi L,
This happens to me too. When I realize my head has tilted to the right (and it is always the right ), I straighten my head and continue.
The arm and neck sounds like some purification, and it should go away.

And if hitting the scratch-off ticket would work with a few positive vibes, I am OK with you sending me some.
Go to Top of Page

lmaher22

USA
217 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2011 :  12:41:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Thank u both. Shanti, I know it's kind of 'sacri-religious' to ask for money but I thought 'what the heck'. Good thoughts to all...
L
Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - Jun 23 2011 :  9:48:40 PM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by lmaher22

Shanti, I know it's kind of 'sacri-religious' to ask for money but I thought 'what the heck'. Good thoughts to all...
L

I did not think that at all... I agree with you... what the heck.. just ask.. if it works.. great... can start quit my day job and start spreading the love... or start working on that ashram I would like to build some day.

Good thoughts to you too my dear... thank you
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000