Enlightenment Milestones
 Just a dream within a dream :)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

escapado

Germany
88 Posts

Posted - May 26 2011 :  2:53:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Hey there everybody! :)
Today I had a strange dream when I went to sleep after a short session of AYP
I was dreaming that I had won 300,000$ that I deposited in a plastic bag that I was carrying around with me. I was in a pub (I won the money in that pub by playing with a slot machine)
When I left that pub I left the bag in there hoping my cousin would take care of it. When I came back the pub was closed and the bag was outside with no money left in it.
At first I was really angry and then when i went home I explained the whole situation to my sister.
While talking to her about it she looked at me if my story was pretty much absurd. So I interrupted myself and started wondering if that was just a dream but then I remembered that the bag was still in the hall
After I went for a walk with my sister and her boyfriend (who was just part of the dream) I kind of realized, that THIS was also just a dream.
And the bag was a drea in a dream.
When I woke up the dream had still its effect on me because I saw the whole existence as a dream, wondering why we try to feel complete when it's just a dream anyway

After I woke up there was this vibe to "it" that strongly reminded me of something I felt everytime that I was tripping on mushrooms or similar stuff

It's kind of strange, you do something for your inner freedom and bliss
But when it's there you think: You can't do anything for it and doing something for it is absurd

As long as it "works" I'm completely happy with it :)

ps.: I also wanted to add that it gave me an insight to myself because I realised that I don't really care for money (I heard that this happens when the muladhara isn't opened [like you don't care for your own survival because of this "malfunction"]) but I still make myself go crazy about it just because I think that I am supposed to (and I think we do many things like that)

Edited by - escapado on May 26 2011 2:56:38 PM

harmony

Hong Kong
18 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2011 :  05:52:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit harmony's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Hi - "a dream within a dream" is also how Paramahansa Yogananda describes memories of reincarnation, I believe from his book Divine Romance. The idea of a "dream within a dream" was also made popular in the recent Hollywood blockbuster INCEPTION.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000