Satsang Cafe - General Discussions on AYP
 Why do I feel this way?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Rohini

USA
12 Posts

Posted - May 18 2011 :  09:17:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Message
Off late I have this weird feeling that I have already seen and gone thru this life. Why do I feel this way? In my meditation I experience a beautiful silence in which "I AM" lost...dissolved in silence and "I AM" nothing!

manigma

India
1065 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  03:49:51 AM  Show Profile  Visit manigma's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rohini

Off late I have this weird feeling that I have already seen and gone thru this life. Why do I feel this way? In my meditation I experience a beautiful silence in which "I AM" lost...dissolved in silence and "I AM" nothing!

That's not the beginning of the end
That's the return to yourself
The return to innocence

~Enigma

Go to Top of Page

Shanti

USA
4854 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  11:04:13 AM  Show Profile  Visit Shanti's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
quote:
Originally posted by Rohini

As we open further and start to go beyond our mind, we will see time, space and distance is only in the mind. So what you are living, you have already lived and what you have lived you may not have lived yet.
It is also a phase of purification and opening and settling into this new found understanding beyond the mind.
We will be amazed by this while the mind is still in awe of it and has not settled on an explanation or has not found something else it wants to be in awe of... but then it will feel normal.
Here is a topic on this, maybe something there will help.
:)
http://www.aypsite.org/forum/topic....OPIC_ID=8252

Good things are happening Rohini.
Go to Top of Page

WoodDragon

USA
56 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  11:13:11 AM  Show Profile  Visit WoodDragon's Homepage  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Everything and anything happen at once. How many universes can you fit into zero time? How many lives can be lived as One? To the Infinite there are no distinctions, as we remove ourselves from our own perceptions and inclinations we come closer to the Truth. The Truth is greater than anything we can imagine, Time itself is minuscule to the Truth. It feels odd, yes it does.
Go to Top of Page

Rohini

USA
12 Posts

Posted - May 19 2011 :  3:10:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote  Get a Link to this Reply
Yes, all these explanations make a lot of sense without the mind...please don't mind!!

@manigma:Amen!
@Shanti:"As we open further and start to go beyond our mind, we will see time, space and distance is only in the mind. So what you are living, you have already lived and what you have lived you may not have lived yet."...your words brought tears in my eyes with just the thought that life and living has just started....
@WoodDragon: time, space and reality my friend...well said!

love you all
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
AYP Public Forum © Contributing Authors (opinions and advice belong to the respective authors) Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000